Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

An explanation of my disappearances.

by GettingHighOnCyanide 1 review

I haven't been on here in a few months. Updates + a much-owed explanation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-07 - 443 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey, all. I don't know who is reading this... but to anyone and everyone who is (and cares even remotely), I want to apologize for my sudden absence from Ficwad.


When I started my most recent fic (Powerless), I was in a fairly good place in life. I was doing well in school, had a stable boyfriend and friends, and mentally I was doing better than I have in years. But then in early April, things took a turn for the worse when my relationship with my boyfriend became unhealthy (I'd rather not go into details) and I was forced to break up with him. I mean I know I did what would be best for me long-term, but it took a lot of trusting God and others to make sure I handled it right. And I lost a big part of my life, and it was hard on me.

Anyway, fast forward a couple of weeks. After breakups, I tend to go all "power mode" on life. Not only do I have a strong tendency to change my appearance drastically (avoided that one this time, thank goodness) and adopt a blatant feminist attitude, but I also have this habit of trying to take a on a lot more than I know I can handle. As a result of that, I now have a job at McD's at which I am working long hours multiple days a week, and I've started attending two to three youth groups. That combined with school, and I hardly have any free time.

But. But but but. I miss writing, and I am in a pretty good state of mind again right now, so I want to try and get back into the grind. I don't know if I will be updating Powerless soon, because it is a superrrr hard fic to write. But I have an idea for a oneshot (could turn into a 5000 word short story sort of thing, not sure yet). And I'm really excited to get started on it, because it's similar to all my characteristic stuff that I KNOW I can write well and fairly easily.

Again, I am sorry, and I hope to be on here more. And I'm really really really excited for my upcoming oneshot, so here is a preview/hint/whatever.

In my mind, similar in overall mood/ambiance to The In Between. Haunting (I wanted to say everlasting supernatural turmoil, but that's a bit overly dramatic now, isn't it?), revenge, regret, hospitals, psychosis (or so they think), and... you guessed it... death. Suicide, to be exact. Think Creepypasta material. But more melodramatic and... gay. Yeah. That's about it.
Sign up to rate and review this story