Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summertime

2

by PartyPoisen 0 reviews

Bottom area where it is rose's POV is wrtten by the great almight poppana. Which you can tell cause she has so much damn talent that I envy her. XO

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-05-08 - Updated: 2013-06-11 - 4945 words

2Exciting
."I'm gonna call Britney now that I have the time to. And Benjamin. He and I need to be on the same page."
.
.
Romy rolled her eyes and walked away not saying anything to either parent as she did so. The dress was gorgeous but she was not going to admit it to anyone. She peeled it off carefully and hung it up on Rose's side of the room where it would be safe and not get messed up.
It was now 8:15 pm so she hopped in the shower well Rose talked away on the phone to who knows who and ignored her twin walking around collecting clothes and what not.
.
.
.
"Does Rome have someone to go with to the the dance?" Ava asked sitting at the counter with Andy and Gerard.
.
.
"I don't know. But Kevin has been hanging on her lately so I kinda think he asked but she won't budge." Gerard smiled as he said that.
.
.
"Where did we go wrong?"
.
.
"I am not worried about it. It is one less daughter to wanna have sex. I would be pretty fucken happy if she was gay cause that means she wont be you and me."
.
"Dad. I am you. Except you won't let me sit in my room eating cereal and wearing nothing but boxers and a bra." Romy said, Leaning on Gerard and sighing.
.
"You have anti-social disorder." Ava said.
.
"No. You think I do cause I am like Mikey which is pretty fudgen. Dad tomorrow can I go to Kevin's? He has some kinda of surprise for me that supposably need me and him to bring back home even though I am sure he will wanna mess around first before coming here." Romy said non cholantly as she waved her hand around.
.
.
Ava and Gerard both looked ready to have a heart attack. Romy finally realized what she said and jumped up to defend herself and run if her dad decided to kill her.
.
.
"Last time we hung out we played mortal combat for two hours. Ate pizza and played guitar hero. I am NOT having sex!"
.
.
"She should know. But it would be hard to tell cause every day she has sex hair even after 'doing' her hair in the morning."
.
"Girls. No arguing. Tomorrow if you need a ride then get to bed now cause at 8 cause Linds and I are going out with the B so we wont be home at first." Gerard said looking at the two.
.
"I was already going to bed. I was gonna tell you . Night." Romy said kissing Gerard's cheek and walking off to her room.
.
.
.
...........................................................................
.
.
.
Rose was the first one up and ready by 7:30. Lindsey had been cooking well the two girls ate. Romy came down as Rose was done so Rose got to work and got her things for the day.
.
"Hungry Roe?" Linds asked as she served the 15 year old her food.
.
"To tired to lift head."
.
"No! UP!"
.
.
Bandit yelled as she frantically threw her little arms around in attempts of scaring her sister. Lindsey smiled at the picture before her. Bandit was reaching for Romy's hair with her arms and feet and was making the funniest little mad face well Romy was unaware of the danger that her messy hair was in.
.
.
"B eat your Cheerios sweetheart. So me and daddy can take you out." Lindsey said as she poured more Cheerios's on the tray."
.
"Kevin called and he is going to come pick you up so you don't have to walk all that way. He really seems to like you." Lindsey said pouring coffee and giving it to the girl sitting at the table.
.
"Dad said he only wants to get in my pants so don't trust nothing with a penis." Romy said back as she sat u and scooped food into her mouth.
.
.
Lindsey scuffed and looked at her step daughter.
.
.
"Not all guys are like that sweetheart. Kev seems to be extremely nice. He always seemed to have a thing for you."
.
"Eh. He is a guys guy and has nothing to offer me but hermit crabs and cherry blossoms." Romy said non cholantly.
.
"That's my girl!" Gerard said ruffling Romy's already messy hair as he passed by and sat down.
.
"He will be here at eight Roe."
...................
.
Romy was ready as Kevin walked up to the door and for a second she thought it was her uncle Mikey. Kevin looked like a revenge era of Mikey except he had a deep scar from the corner of his left eye down his face to just below his chin and he was slightly tanned. He was just adorable and everyone at home didn't see why it was creepy to her to date him.
.
He, Like Romy, was on Principle's honor roll and he was already in sports. Soccor and baseball well she was in drama club and softball. Romy and him were best friends so they were usually at each others games. They got along pretty well and started to casually date when they were 14 but they didn't tell anyone cause then Gerard would start being stupid like he usually was when there were guys around and Ava would have him over all the time and gloat on them like she did with Rose.
.
.
"Hey roe. Ready to go? I got a game later so you might wanna get a jacket if you come along to it." He smiled that million dollar smile.
.
"You still have my jacket from last time in your car."
.
"No I took it out and washed it but forgot to bring it. So I guess you need a jacket and I can see the dress you are gonna wear huh?" not waiting for a reply he grabbed her arm and dragged her in the house to her room.
.
" Please tell me this hideous thing isn't yours." He said with disgust.
.
"That is Rose's for one and two it looks marvelous on her." Romy's said in her best Rose voice.
.
"Oh my gosh you got these BACK from your grand mother?" Kevin asked as he grabbed a box of DVDs that her grandmother made for herself when the VHS went out dated.
.
.
Romy grabbed the DVD collection when her grandmother wasn't paying attention and now they were hidden under bed. He went through them and read each out loud as he went through them.
.
.
"Romy and Rose Way Fight over K. Mahaut." He read.
.
"Rose hates you." Romy said grabbing the DVD and popping it into the DVD player.
.
"She loves me!" Kevin whined as he hopped on her bed.
.
.
Romy rolled her eyes and sat against his shoulder as she pushed play.
.
.
The screen was blank for a few seconds as you heard Romy and Rose yelling and a little boy cry. The camera was shaky till it zoomed up and looked at Romy and Rose pulling on a three year old Kevin. She knew he was three cause the shirt he was wearing a shirt that said Happy b day to you.... Now where's MY presents? which he had gotten around the time he was three. So she and Rose had to be about a year old thanks to the thanks giving paintings drying in the back ground on the wall. Kev's folks were at the hospital with his sister who had been born that morning so he was with Donna and Donald for the day.
.....................

.
"He is MY boyfwend!" Rose shouting at Romy who was tugging on Kevin's arm.
.
.
Rose tugged on his other arm harder and grunted and screamed out. Donna must of been filming cause Ava and Gerard came into the picture and picked up each of the girls. Gerard had Romy who was cherry red and looked angry enough to have steam sooner fly from her ears. Rose cried into her mothers shoulder. Mikey was in the back ground laughing his 14 year old ass off as Kevin hugged his leg crying. Romy hopped down from her fathers arms and walked over to Kevin and forcibly kissed Kevin. Kevin let go and kissed her back on the cheek and that set off the blond. She hopped down and soon the one year old twins were kiss raping the three year old boy who magically stopped crying and was now smugly smiling. Once more Mikey laughed when Gerard tried to pick his two daughters off the boy who he deemed dangerous and untrusting.
.
.
"Oh Gerard you don't have to take that serious. They are babies still." Donna said with a chuckle.
.
[/"Not my daughters!" Gerard and Ava shouted in unison.
.
.
.
The camera went dark again.
.
.
.
"Wanna continue from where we left off?" Kevin asked as he smiled at her.
.
.
Romy smirked at him but shook her head.
.
.
"Man I used to be a chick magnet and now I can't even get a kiss. Back then it was kisses for all. I even had to the chance to blow Mi- Oof!" Romy punched him in the gut.
.
"You are nasty you freak." Romy said kissing him as he glared down at her.
.
.
He quickly smiled into the kiss and started to rub her sides up and down before slipping his hands under her shirt and playing with her breasts. Romy slipped her shirt off as he pulled it up exposing her stomach and chest. Romy moaned into the kiss as he unhooked her bra and pulled it off of her and then proceeded to play with her nipples.
.
Romy felt his hard member poking her through his jeans and smiled. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it off as fast as she could. He didn't look to pleased to stop the kiss for a second time but went to back to the kiss none the less to finish off sucking her face. Romy started on his pants as he rubbed her whole chest and started kissing her down her chin and her to her breast where he suckled on her right one sending shivers Romy's spine. She frantically played with his pants trying to get it undone. Kevin did it himself when it go to tight for him and he had swore his balls would turn blue and fall off. He slipped them down enough to give himself some room but Romy wanted more. She climbed off him and ripped them off.
.
.
"A little to anxious?" He asked as she climbed back on the bed.
.
"Just a little."
.
.
He pulled her down on the bed so she was under him and that gave him the chance to sit on her legs and undone her own buttons one... By.... One. Her pants had four in totoal and with each button she shook in attecipation. He then proceeded to slowly pulled her pants down and smile at her pained face.
.
.
"You jack ass I did not make you wait a year to do so." She snapped as she shuddered.
.
.
Undoing his own boxers after getting her pants off and climbing on top of her made her squeaked out in excitement. Rubbing his member just outside her tight Virgina before slowly going in made both of them moaned. Then boom. He thrusted little by little till he caught speed. Romy's eyes rolled as she scratched his back and dug her nails into him. She broke out in a sweat as he pounded her sweet spot.
.
.
"Harder you fool." She whispered. He pounded harder and led her in her orgasm. Her legs kicked out and she deeply scratched his chest as her eyes rolled and she moaned out. He exploded with the last thrust but continued to pound her till she had her complete fit.
.
.
"Oh gosh that was great." Romy said as she smiled.
.
.
The front house door opened and heavy foot steps were heard.
.
.
"Romy! KEVIN!" Gerard's voice rung through out the house. .
.
Romy and Kevin jumped up and frantically got dressed. Kevin threw himself on the bed and Romy grabbed a brush and a can of hair spray as Gerard came in. Eyeing the suspiciously he walked in and looked around.
.
.
"Hey dad. What's up?" Romy asked trying to act calm.
.
"I thought you already had your hair done." Was all Gerard said.
.
"I decided to re do it cause It is fucken hot. I don't want to have down and get to hot. I am gonna be out in the sun all day."
.
"Where you gonna be?" He asked again raising his eye brow. .
"Kevin's baseball game... As always. I won't be home till around 8 depending on the game."
.
"Well then tell your mom that you will be out. You and Rosie are going to be there for the next two days during this weekend. Kev. Get the hell out of her room. You know my rules and if you know what is good for you then you will hurry."
.
.
Getting the point, Kevin hopped up and ran off to the living room.
.
.
"Why'd you come back?"
.
"I forgot my wallet. Bandit had been throwing a fit so Linds had me carry her to the car but on the way I forgot to grab my wallet from my dresser."
.
.
.
...........
.
Romy laughed out loud as she and Kevin sped off. Kevin chuckled too but he was still freaked out.
.
.
"Well now I now why your dad hates me so much."
.
.
Romy could only smile at him as he rambled on.
.
.................................................................................................
.
.
"Go Kevin!" Romy shouted when Kevin went up to bat.
.
.
He smiled at her and walked up to the mount. Romy already had her snacks with her so she wouldn't a thing when it was his turn to bat. He would get upset when she would be at the snack bar and not there to see him bat so she and him bought their things ahead of time and she planted her ass on the bench and cheered away. Unaware of the people around her as she cheered on her best friend. Kevin winked at her before batting and hitting it in the far right corner of the field and ran. He ran all the way to third base and that gave the others, which was bases loaded, the chance to all make it home. He winked again at Romy, who blushed, from third base.
.
.
"You two officially dating now?" Max Sims, another childhood friend asked.
.
"When did you get back in town? I thought your folks got ride of you for good?" Romy asked shocked.
.
.
He glared at her with a look that could scare even the dead. Max and his brother, Vandol, were sent to New York the month before by their parents cause they had claimed the boys were to much to handle. What they are didn't know though was that Claudia and Jacob Sims were both going through a divorce and they didn't want the kids around to see the arguing that was going on so they sent them away for the moth so they could do a quick shot gun divorce. Claudia had gotten everything since she already owned the house that was given to her by her grandfather when he died and the money they had was also given to her as long as she didn't ask for spousal support or child support so she was well off. It was also decided she had physical custody of the four kids. Maxwell James, Vandol Vincent, both 15, Ashby Rein, 8, And Mia Adelaide, 2.
.
.
"We came back but my dad was already at work over seas in London I think so it was just my mom. You are avoiding my question you know." Max said looking at her.
.
.
(He looks like Thomas Dekker from Secret Circle. His "brother" Vandol would be Thomas in the movie "my sisters keeper but with eye brows.")
.
.
"We are friends Maxie. You know it and I know it." Romy said back smiling at Kevin.
.
"Hmmm" Max murmured.
.
"What are you doing here any way?" Romy asked now confused.
.
"Well I have already been here cause Ash had a soft ball game. She was accepted into a game and she has another game here tomorrow so I wanted to scope out the place."
.
"I miss that little booger." Romy said smiling at the thought of Ashby. She was adorable and very happy despite the situation.
.
.
The next person hit and it sent Kevin home not looking all the pleased. He quickly ran home and then out of the dug out to Romy.
.
.
"Can you go get me a powerade? I drank the other one already." The tension there could be cut with a knife.
.
.
The Sim twins did not get along with Kevin for some reason.
.
.
"Ummm. Yeah. I will take it to you in the dug out." She hopped up and quickly went to fetch the powerade.
.

.........................................................................
.
.
Romy lowered her book and raised an eyebrow when her sister emerged from the bathroom. “Look at you, all fancy. Where are you going at 11PM?” Romy was already in her jammies, and she had just settled into bed under a thick duvet with a good book to read before sleep, but Rose was a different story.
.
The blonde girl smiled brightly. “Ben called me. There’s a party and I’m going.”
.
“And how does dad feel about that?”

.Rose’s smile faded and she pouted. “Romy, if you tell dad I will... I will do something so bad! It’s not like you’ve never sneaked out in the middle of the night, right? Just leave the window open for me and dad will never need to know.”
.
“Fine, go have your fun. But be good, alright? I don’t trust that Ben creep. You know if you die, dad’s gonna blame me and he’ll kill me, too.”

.Rose giggled and said: “Thanks, and don’t worry, I’ll be back in a few hours!” With her heels in her hands, the blonde girl sneaked out through the window, climbed down the lattice and jumped down from where the lattice ended. Ben was already waiting for her in his car, which was parked a few houses away, just in case.
.
Rose got into the car and said hello to the boy. He was looking very good in his sunglasses (which he hardly needed, since it was night), and his light brown hair was messy as it always was - but not messy in the way that would’ve annoyed Rose, but in the good sort of way that made her want to run her fingers through it.
.
.“You look hot,” Benjamin told her when he started the car.
.
“Thanks,” Rose said smiling, with a light blush on her cheeks. She tugged her skirt a bit lower and smoothed it out, hoping that he really thought she looked presentable. She had been in a hurry getting ready.
.
The two of them made smalltalk while driving, and Rose was so happy about all the attention and little compliments he was giving her that she hardly even noticed where they were going. When Ben parked the car, however, she noticed the part of town they were in, and asked: “I thought the party was on the other side of town?”
.
“Yeah, it is, but I thought we could talk first.”
.
“Oh, okay,” Rose replied and shrugged. “So... What do you wanna talk about?”
.
“First, do you wanna go to the back seat? There’s more room and I’ve got some food and drinks there.”
.
.Rose looked at the back seat and saw no harm in going there, so she shrugged. The car was very roomy, so she simply climbed through the middle of the front seats, but as Ben was a bit larger in size, he got out of the car to get to the back.
.
Once they had settled there, he picked up a bag and from the bag he took a half-empty bottle of vodka. “Want a drink?”
.
It’s not like Rose hadn’t drank before, the warnings and death threats of her father had never come true before. Still, she hesitated. “I don’t know if I should.”
.
“Come on, just a little.”
.
.He handed her the bottle, and Rose took it. Ben had removed the cork already, so she took a small sip. The liquid burned her throat and she felt it go down, but it was a good feeling. “Sorry, what was it that you wanted to talk about?”
.
Ben leaned back against the seat and looked at her. “We’re going to the dance together, right?”
.
Rose nodded and got a very excited look on her face. “Yeah! Oh, you’ll love my dress! It has a sweetheart neckline and it’s kind of a 50’s style, it is really pretty, and so flattering! I wanted it pink, but they didn’t have it in pink so I got blue instead, and oh my god you should get a matching tie it would be so cute!”
.
“Yeah, sure, anyway,” Ben said, cutting off her rambling. “I figured that before the dance, we should... Get to know each other a little bit better.”
.
“Oh that’s a good idea! Let’s see, my favorite colors are pink and turquoise, I love sea turtles and my favorite movie ever is - Ben, what are you doing?” The boy had placed a hand on her leg right above her knee, and it felt cold against her skin.
.
“Look, Rose,” he said and his voice was husky and eager. “You are incredibly hot. And I really like you, I do. Do you like me, too?”
.
Rose nodded. “Yeah, of course I do.”
.
“I think this makes sense. You know, us.” He took her hand into his own and looked at her. His other arm snaked around her shoulders and rested on the back of her seat. “As a couple we are so good together.”
.
“We’re a couple?” Rose asked, her voice getting high from excitement. Then, her excitement level lowered and she said: “Oh, but my dad told me if I’m not allowed to have a boyfriend until I’m at least forty. Then again, Romy has a boyfriend...”
.
“Exactly. And hey, your dad doesn’t need to know. This has nothing to do with him. The only people who matter right now are me... and you.” He came closer to her and using his arm, he also pulled her closer to him. He kissed her lips very softly and after a moment she kissed back, but it didn’t take her long to pull away.
.
“I don’t know if we should be doing this,” she said.
.
“Don’t you like me? Rose, we’re together already, we can do this. And I’m taking you to the dance, so please do this for me. Doesn’t this feel right?”
.
“Well... It’s not like it feels wrong... But...”
.
“Shh, just don’t think about it,” he shushed her and kissed her again. At first the kiss was soft and gentle, but when he felt her relax into it, he added more pressure and slipped a hand up her leg, to the hem of her skirt. She allowed him to stop there, but when he went beyond that, she instinctively pulled away and gasped.
.
“Ben, I don’t want you to do that,” she told him.
.
.“Hey, look at me. Just relax. You know me, I’m not going to hurt you. You’re my girlfriend.” He proceeded to kiss her again, but this time his lips planted kisses on her jaw, on her neck, on her cleavage. His hand cupped her other breast, and the touch made Rose’s stomach do a twirl. Ben pressed himself against her and he pushed her down so that she was part lying, part leaning on the car door. She could feel something hard against her leg, and she closed her eyes when she realized that it wasn’t his phone and he really was just ‘happy to see her’.
.
Now that he had her relaxed again, he continued on his journey up her skirt. He pushed the fabric up to reveal her black underwear, and his finger grazed the thin, silky fabric between her legs. Rose gasped in surprise, but before she could say anything, he kissed her lips, silencing her.
.
Rose heard the clinking sound of a belt being unbuckled, and then a zipper being unzipped. Ben’s fingers then went to the waistband of her underwear and he tugged at it, pulling it down. Shyly she kept her legs closed after he’d removed her underwear but he pried them open. She watched his face and felt more assured when he smiled. Ben looked at her in the eyes for a moment, and then he lowered his head so it was between her legs. She felt his tongue go slowly first, not licking but as if he was kissing her, and when his fingers joined in, Rose felt her entire body stiffen and then loosen and she couldn’t help but allow a moan escape her lips. Her fingers pressed against his head, messing with his hair, pushing him deeper.
.
Ben had the patience to do that for only a short while. He rose and he pulled her down deeper and closer to him so that she was fully laying down in front of him on the car seat. Her skirt was rolled up on her waist and he leaned down again, this time to kiss her on the mouth. She tasted herself, but it didn’t bother her. She concentrated on the kiss, her hands on his torso, gripping the fabric of his t-shirt, because she knew what was happening next, and it scared her. When Ben broke the kiss, she wished he hadn’t.
.
.“What if it hurts?” she whispered.
.
“I’ll go slow,” Ben assured and positioned himself at her entering. Rose spread her legs as wide as she could in that narrow space, but it felt like it wasn’t enough. As she felt him penetrate her, she felt pain, and bit down on her bottom lip. He went slowly, as he’d promised, and gave her time to get used to the feeling. There was a point where the pain increased to a sharp, burning feeling that made her cry out, but he simply shushed her and wiped away the tear that rolled down from her eye. She was ashamed of crying, but he didn’t seem to mind. Her grip on his shirt tightened when he began to thrust. He still went slow, and eventually the pain began to fade away, but it still felt very uncomfortable. Rose wanted to cry, as she wanted to get out of the situation, but didn’t because she hoped it would get better. Ben’s thrusting became faster and harder, and he went deeper than he had before. Rose found no pleasure in it, only pain, but Ben clearly liked it; he was groaning and muttering things Rose didn’t care to hear.
.
It only lasted a few minutes. Ben’s body stiffened and he stopped thrusting. He crouched over her, closed his eyes and she could see a shiver run through his body. Then, he loosened up, and with a smile pulled himself out of her. Rose looked down and saw some blood on him, and knowing it came from inside her, she felt like fainting.
.
.“So,” he then said, buckling up his belt with a large, satisfied grin. “Should I take you home?”
.
___________________________
.
It was only nearly 12 PM when Ben’s car pulled up next to the Way household. Slowly Rose opened the car door and she got out of it. Ben called out something after her but she didn’t hear it. The ride back had been silent; and Rose had been unable to climb back to the front seat so she stayed back while he drove.
.
For a moment Rose considered just going through the front door, but then she decided she was not in the mood to get yelled at by her father, so she climbed up the lattice. When she did, she realized she had forgotten her underwear in Ben’s car. The window was still open, and she climbed through it, falling to the floor with a thud which made Romy stir from sleep.
.
.“Rose? You’re back already?” Romy asked groggily.
.
“Go back to sleep.”
.
.Something in her sister’s tone of voice made Romy sit up and turn on the lamp on her nightstand. “Is something wrong? Did something happen at the party?”

.Rose sighed, sitting down on her bed. She didn’t speak until she had kicked off her shoes. “We didn’t go to the party.”

It took a moment for Romy’s twintuition to kick in, but when it did, she gasped. “You had sex with Ben?”
.
Rose felt tears well up in her eyes and she hoped her sister wouldn’t see. “Yeah.”
.
“Well, how was it?”
.
.Rose shook her head. “It wasn’t nice.”

“Ah, small dick?” Romy asked and got a pillow thrown at her. “Sorry. Do you want to talk about it?”
.
“No, it’s fine.”
.
“You’re still going to the dance with Ben though, right?”
.
..Rose was a bit confused by the question. “Yeah, why wouldn’t I?”
.
Romy shrugged and after a moment, she said: “No reason.”
.
Romy fell back asleep after a short while, but Rose laid awake for a long time. Surely she hadn’t made a mistake, Ben was a nice guy, but she still felt... Not right. Not right at all.

.
Sign up to rate and review this story