Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Move Over Boys!

Chapter 6

by tdeeley 6 reviews

Bio reveals a little of her past and gains a big brother

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-05-09 - 2869 words

2Exciting
Chapter six



Bio Hazard's POV


Images.

Images flashed before my eyes, so quick I could hardly make them out.
Korse.
Dracs.
A child.
Party poison.
The BL/ind logo.
Lights... Lots of lights.

They just kept repeating in a cycle, over and over. Then they stopped and I was blinded by a dazzling pink light, and when that cleared, I saw his eyes.
Green, blended with and enclosed by a hazel brown. The gold flecks they contained seemed to emit light, making them entrancing, hypnotising even. Strands of ratty red falling lazily in front of his dazzling hazels, but they do nothing to distract from the beauty they withhold.
Party Poison.
Something was wrong with them. They weren’t filled with cockiness, or happiness, or his usual 'I’m much smarter than you' look. no... they were filled with pain, sadness, questions. Tears began to brim within them and spill over his damp eyelashes that were spiked together and were carrying coats of dust.
Why?
Surely there’s nothing so awful in the world that could make him look this... Defeated?

Then he whispers something. Its almost inaudible, like deathly quiet, but I hear it non the less.
“No! I loved her!”

And this causes me to jolt awake.
I raise my shaking hand up to my pounding head that was filled with questions, trying to regain my breath, who? Loved who? Who was he talking about? Why so sad? What happened? But most of all, why was I seeing this? It didn’t feel like a dream, more like a premonition. I'd had those before, like the time Electric found a kitten in the desert that a load of dracs were kicking for the hell of it, or the time BLI took over. But the only thing about my 'future seeing' is that the visions never made any fucking sense at the time.
I sigh and open finally open my eyes and realise I cant see an effing thing, every things so blurred.
OH SHIT! IM BLIND!
No! I'll never see my friends again, I'll never see the sunset again, Never see my beloved bike again, never see my future child, I'll never see Party Poison again!
WOAH!
Hold up, why does that bother me? That shouldn’t bother me. I hate him, don’t I?

“Aaaahhh!” I scream out, in fear or frustration I don’t know, why ever it was it caused Music Maniac and Atomic Revolver to run through to where ever the hell I was and bombard me with questions as to why I screamed.

“Bio! Are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt?” Music yells grabbing my hand while placing her other on my forehead, and running her eyes over me.

“I was bothered about not seeing Poison again!” I exclaim and throw my arms around her neck. Both the girls instantly burst out into laughter. I retreat from my hug to glare at them.

“Its not funny, I thought I was blind.” I cross my arms over my chest, that I now notice is only covered by my neon green bra.

“Why the hell am I shirtless?” I fathom, trying to cover myself up with anything and everything.

“Well when you passed out, you were beyond scorching, so we had to de-clothe you.” Atomic explains, trying to hold back her laughter as I try to cover myself with a water bottle that I found on a desk beside the bed I was laying on. Wait... Why am I on a bed? Where the hell am I? I ask the girls this,

“Well um...” Maniac starts.

“Sort of um...” Revolver continues.

“Your at our diner.” Someone exclaims from the door way, I twist my head to see a smirking Party Poison standing there, he looks me over and his smirk grows, I know why.

“Oh grow up Red Head, you never seen tits before?” I roll my eyes and look away.

“None as small as yours, sugar.”

“Go fuck yourself, because no one else will.” Is my snide reply.

“I disagree, and I'm sure so does your friend, what her name? Electric Baby?”

Something courses through me, a feeling I am unfamiliar with, but from what I've heard is classed as... Jealousy? Me? No, its gotta be protectiveness.

“Stay the fuck away from her!” I warn, narrowing my eyes at him.

“Oh, I do love a challenge.” And with that he walks back out but I hear him say from the room he’s in,

“The bitch is awake, and half naked!” there’s a chorus of 'what’s?' and then the sound of a chair being rapidly pushed back and before I know it Fun Ghoul is standing in the door way, eyes wide and jaw scraping the floor.

“shut your mouth honey, you’ll catch flies." He does so and stutters out,

“um, uh, d-do you need, er, anything?” Bless him, he’s so awkwardly cute.

“No thank you, I'm fine, but thanks anyway, where are my clothes though?”

“Oh, you got blood on your other ones from beating Party's ass, but we brought you some from camp.” music hands over a pair of light denim shorts, some fresh underwear and a pair of socks.

“um, guys? No shirt?” I as, noticing the lack of.

“Aw shit, Electric, you forgot to grab a t-shirt!” Music yells.

“Sorry!” Comes the distant reply.

“Well I cant very well walk around shirtless, can I?” I ask sarcastically.

“I’m sure no one would mind.” Fun suggests, I roll my eyes again and look at everybody for help, they kind of stare blankly at me as if asking 'well what are we supposed to do about it?' until Ghoul finally catches on and tells me to 'hold on a second' before disappearing out of the room, returning moments later with a large faded orange vest and throws it as me so it lands over my face. I giggle and mutter a thanks before throwing it on, its about three sizes too big but it looks cool with the shorts. I throw my combat boots on that were placed neatly beside the bed and pull my green hair out of its hair tie.

I emerge from the bedroom trailing behind the other three. And its fair to say I am in one hell of a mood, I am not a morning person, it is advised you do not fuck with me until about three cups of coffee later. I frump into the nearest booth, and drop my head onto the table, which was a bad idea considering it feels like some ones playing with a jack hammer in there. I groan but don’t move.

“Morning sleeping beauty!” someone yells right in my ear. I slowly lift my head up from the cool surface to glare at a certain fuck face called Party Poison.

“Go dig a really deep hole, and fall the fuck into it for the rest of your life.” I grumble.

“Someone is not a morning person.” He tuts and turns away from me.

“Nope, I’m not, But I’m also not one for red headed dick heads either.”

“Touchy, touchy.” He smirks again. God I want to punch him so badly. Then I notice his face and smirk myself.

“Nice shiner, I'd like to shake hands with who ever gave you that beauty.” I fold my arms over the table and lie my head on them. He just scoffs and mutters something inaudible, but I don’t care what he has to say.

Music Maniac come over and places a cup of coffee in front of me.

“Now, now Hazard. A few moments ago you were worried about not seeing his face again.” I spit out the coffee that was in my mouth in shock, showering Music in the sweet black liquid, serves her right trying to embarrass me.

“Sorry” I say with a coy smile and go back to drinking it.

“Don’t worry sweetheart, you're not the first person to love my face.” Red whispers into my ear and then leaves the table. I try to burn holes into his back with my eyes, but find myself to be unsuccessful, damn!

“Does anyone wanna tell me what the fuck happened to me?” I ask looking round at everyone.

“You kicked Party's ass, we broke you guys up, you got angry, walked away, then passed out, I’m guessing from high blood pressure.” I instantly got a cheeky grin from the 'kicked his ass' part, and felt pride fill me, everyone knows I can kick any fuckers head in, whether your guy/girl, short/tall, fat/thin, strong or weak as fuck, I can take you.

“She only kicked my ass because I let her, I have morals on shit like hitting girls.” Party weakly defends himself, pfft, yeah right.

“Oh really poison? Because her split lip tells me otherwise.” Kobra points out, I run my tongue over my lips to see what he’s talking about and when I feel the slight pang of pain shoot through my lip, I figure it out.

“Bitch!” I mutter to myself, fucker got me right in the kisser.

“Yeah, well she’s not a girl, she’s a fucking experiment.” okay, that one fucking hurt. He has no fucking idea. With that I leave the table and stalk off into the bed room.


Kobra Kids POV


“Yeah, well she’s not a girl, she’s a fucking experiment.” says my obnoxious brother. Everything after that went silent, like everyone froze what ever they were doing and all the girls looked at Bio. I followed their glances to see she was looking down at the table with a distant look on her face, then out of nowhere she retreats from the table walks right by me, keeping her head down, and into the bedroom. Some things up. I look around the girls to see them all looking at each other and avoiding eyes contact with us, all except Electric Baby, who was glaring at Poison. Okay, its not hard to see some things up with Bio.
With this thought I followed her footsteps into the bedroom.

I walked through the door to see her lying on her back staring up into the ceiling. She looked really sad. I know I've only known her for a short time, its not hard to deduce from her that it takes a lot to draw this emotion out of her. Seeing she was upset I was debating whether or not talking to her now was a good idea, but before I could turn around her voice stopped me.

“I know you're there Kid, it's okay.”She sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed and patted the space next to her, indicating for me to take a seat, which I did.

“So...” I said, trying to defuse the awkwardness.

“I'd tell you I'm fine but would you believe me?” she asked, shooting her green eyes in my direction but staying hunched over.

“no.” I state simply, you’d have to be an idiot to think nothing was wrong. She sighed and tore her gaze away from me, finding her scruffy boots more interesting.

“When I first entered the zones, I was 15. I was scared and confused and naïve. I new BLI were a load of shit heads brainwashing people, they killed my family and took my sister away. I managed to escape though, sometimes I wish I hadn't, that I had of just let them kill me. But that’s besides the point. I think I was in zone 9 when the van swerved into my view. I was too disoriented to realise what was happening and before I knew it I was in cuffs in the back of it with a drac holding a gun to my head. I don't remember much of the journey to Battery City, but I do remember waking up in a lab not being able to move wearing a white blood stained vest and nothing else. I remember looking down and discovering this,” she moved back a little and lifted her top to just above her breasts revealing a large purple scar right across her rib cage. I gasped because it looked brutal, she let her top fall before continuing.
“They wouldn't tell me what they had done to me, just that I would be better. Then I got knocked out again. The next time I woke up I couldn't see, and my head felt like it was going to explode, it was honestly the worst pain I had ever felt in my life. When I finally could see, I noticed my golden blonde hair was now green, and when I looked in a mirror so were my eyes. Korse just smiled at the whole thing, so pleased with himself, with the fact that he had perfected appearance alteration. After that I became their guinea-pig.” She now faced away from me and lifted her shirt again to reveal two painful scars on her back that she explained were from then trying to alter her height through her spinal chord, and failing might I add.
“I eventually found out what the rib cage scar was from, they 'perfected' my lungs so that I could have a higher oxygen capacity, therefore being able to run faster and longer, fight better, keep my breath held underwater for hours. That’s why when your brother called me an experiment it hurt so much, because that’s what I was. A test subject, a lab rat, random skin to practice on until I got ruined and then would be disposed of!” She was getting extremely worked up. Her nails digging into the mattress, puncturing it. Her eyes wide with rage and her bottom lip captured between her teeth. I soothingly rubbed her back until she noticeably calmed down and let out a shaky breath.

“And now I’m a freak. I’m different to everyone else all because of those fucking pricks wanting to make a mutant, well I guess they got what they wanted, but I did escape, I snuck out of the lab and just ran, hopped over the gates and never dared look back... I never wanted it this way, I want to have to breath like everyone else, to be able to get out of breath and pant, I want my blue eyes back, my blonde hair back, I just want to be normal.” She finished but her voice was hoarse and crackled as she trailed off, I was speechless. What do you say to someone who's been through all that?

I didn't know what to say so I just pulled her into my arms and let her slump against my chest. I was cooing soothing noises into her ear as I ran my fingers through her brilliant green hair, which in my opinion was stunning, but I do see where she was coming from. I could tell she was crying because of the dampness seeping through my shirt. She’s so young, yet she’s been through more than anyone of us put together.

“I know it must suck, and I'm not going to pretend to understand, because I'll never begin to know how awful that must have been for you, for someone so young. But what I do know is that, that kind of shit is mentally scarring as well as physically, and I know I've only known you a seriously short time, but I feel very protective of you. Not in a boyfriend kind of way, more like a younger sister kind, and I know that is how I'm gonna see you from now on, as my younger sister, with experience beyond her years locked behind her eyes. But that has only made you stronger Bio, believe that, and I'll always be here for you, to cheer you on and to hold you up, what else are big brothers for right?”
She looked up at me with her jade eyes that sparkled with remainders of tears and knowledge, and hope.

“You really mean that Kobra? Will you really be my big brother? Its been so long since I've had family.”

“Well you certainly have one now, not just me but all of us, even my ass hole douchebag of a brother.” She let out a small chuckle before squeezing me tighter and repeating 'thank you's' quietly. Seeing her this vulnerable just reminds me that she is in fact just a scared, fragile seventeen year old girl, but with the strength of fifty bulls on steroids. She looks up at me as if to ask what we do next.

“Well I suggest we go back out there and tell anyone who asks what went on that you're PMSing and to fucking do one!” I suggest which causes her to grin again nod before taking my hand and walking with me back into the diner.

Things were going to be better for her, I was making it my duty to make sure of that. I had to take care of my little sister.




T xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story