Categories > Original > Horror > The Origami Killer Returns.

Chapter Seven: Insomnia

by MCR-99

Meet Rayven Shadows, a 27-year-old insomniac who finds it easier to sleep in motels.

Category: Horror - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2013-05-11 - 1330 words

?Blocked
Chapter Seven: Insomniac

Rayven awoke quickly from her dream, gasping for breath. Rayven has had yet another bad dream, which was normal for an insomniac, much like herself. Rayven sat up on her couch, the flickering light from her television blaring at her. Rayven sat forward, and took the tiny box of pills in her hands; sleeping pills, and laughed to herself.

"Damned pills never seem to work.." She said to herself, putting the pills back and switching off the television. She thought to herself for a bit, wrapping her arms around her legs to keep herself warm, as all she wore was a vest and a pair of knickers. She then rose from her spot on the sofa and walked over to the kitchen, deciding a nice pot of coffee should help her, at the very least. Rayven switched on the machine, pouring in her favourite flavour of Choca Latte, and waited for it to be done. Once the little machine binged, she took the pot from it's station and poured the contents of it into a cup, before putting the pot back and taking a long sip, clasping the cup with both of her hands to warm them. After a while, she was done with her drink, so she placed the soddened cup in the sink, and waited for the effect to kick in. It didn't, so she decided to have a nice shower.

Rayven walked over to the bathroom, passing her room and bed as she walked. She stopped by the bed, and longed for the effort to have a good night's sleep, yet she could only find the proper sleeping habit at a motel, where she knew it was safe from any harm. She shook off the thought, continuing her walk to the bathroom, and walked into the small room at the end of the corridor of her apartment. Rayven switched on the light, and sighed as she looked around the room. The room itself wasn't that small, and it was well furbished with all the things she'd probably need in her daily life and routine. Rayven walked over to the toilet first, which wasn't far from the door to the main area of her little apartment, and she closed the door to the little room that accompanied it. She then pulled down her knickers around her ankles and went to the toilet, as she knew it was always better to pee before a shower. Soon, she was done, and she pulled her knickers back up, wiped the toilet seat and put the lid down, and flushed the toilet, before heading over to the shower.

After a good half hour, Rayven was all cleansed from her shower, and dressed in nice, fresh clothes. Well, a fresh vest and a fresh pair of underwear. She left the room, and noticed that the fridge door was hanging wide open.

"That's weird," She mumbled to herself as she walked over to it. "I swear I closed the door to the fridge before I went to sleep.."

Rayven closed the fridge door, and heard the pitter-patter of feet behind her, four or five pairs maybe. Rayven jumped, turning around quickly, and saw a hooded figure pass before her eyes.

"Someone's in the house.." She said to herself, closing herself in behind the fridge. She spotted the phone, and realised she could call for help, yet she knew that whoever was in the house, would surely find her and kill her, or do whatever he or she pleased to do to her. She then spotted the door that lead outside her apartment, and realised it was the only way to go to save herself. She got up into a crouched position, looking around for any sign of her intruders, before slowly heading towards the door. As she edged closer to the door, she felt the contact of a fist to her temple, knocking her out completely.



When Rayven awoke, she was tied to her bed, handcuffed even, with her clothes removed. She knew what was coming, and screamed as loud as possible, but she knew it was late and no one would hear her, so she thought of something. It wasn't long, however, until her attacker entered her small room, eyeing her up. She saw his face, and his chiseled features of a muscly man, and screamed again under the red ball gag that was in her mouth and tied around the back of her head very tightly. The man caressed her chin, laughing slightly.

"It's no use screaming, no one will hear you.." The man had brown hair, hints of blonde, and his eyes were hazel, yet now they were black with anger, lust even. The man stood before Rayven's cowering figure, and slowly undid his belt, revealing his largely erected cock. Rayven screamed once again, knowing that she had to do something. The man laughed once again, climbing onto Rayven's bed and edging towards her naked figure. He grabbed her ankles, which were handcuffed together, and pulled them towards him, and he spreaded them out.

"Mph!" Rayven called out, crying now. The man laughed at this.

"This may hurt a little.." The man then forced himself into Rayven, and Rayven screamed in pain. See, she had never really done this before, so she had no idea what to expect. The man only laughed at this as he pushed himself deep inside her, and thrusted into her fragile figure each and every time, groaning and moaning each time with pleasure, with Rayven only crying more, wishing she could escape this torture. Soon, she felt the hot, steamy seed of her rapist go deep inside her clit, and the man groaned once more, before pulling himself from her. He saw the blood, Rayven's virgin blood, dripping from his member, and saw the blood trickling down her legs from her violated clit. He then got another sick idea in his head.

"You know, someone is going to have to clean this off.." The man laughed evily, staring coldly at Rayven's whimpering figure, before he walked over to her and undid the gag, and before Rayven had a chance to scream again, he forced his bloodened cock into her mouth, gagging her again and shutting her up.

"Now, suck me off slut, give me the best blowjob I've ever had in my life." Rayven did so, tears trickling down her face as she slowly cleaned off the man, making the man moan yet again, and sooner than she expected, she felt the taste of his cum in her mouth, and she removed her mouth and spat it out, face scrunched up in disgust, as the man shouted at her.

"You were supposed to swallow!" The man scolded her. "Now, you're going to pay for that!" The man brought out a knife, sharpened and gleaming before Ravyen's widened eyes. Rayven screamed again, as the man brought the knife to her neck and held it there, Rayven feeling the cold hard silver in contact with her burning hot flesh.

"Please!" Rayven pleaded, too scared to call for help now her ball gag was off her. "Please, don't!"

"Too late.." The man slit her throat, and Rayven's eyes glassed over, head drooping to the side as ruby-red blood poured from her neck. The man put down the knife, and began to write a name, his name, with her blood. A statement even, a confession, which read:

I am Gerard Arthur Way, son of Arthur Way, the original Origami Killer, before you locked him up. Now, I am getting his vengance back, starting with this little slut you see dead before you. Soon, within a few days, Sadie Quinn, daughter of Kellin Quinn, will soon be dead, drowned in rain water and found in the deserted wasteland, along with many other children, all in different locations. I am the new Origami Killer.

And, that is when Rayven awoke again. It was all a dream, or was it?
Sign up to rate and review this story