Categories > Original > Humor

The 5 and 6 of All Time Low

by NothingToProve 1 review

Based off one of the ideas in Ash's oneshot "If These Sheets Were States"

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-14 - 512 words

0Unrated
So, in the oneshot "If These Sheets Were States' by Ash (HatedEyes) she wrote in that Alex offered her and I to be the 5 and 6 of All Time Low, which led me to write a fic about the adventures and shit.

"Still can't believe it." The shorter girl whispered into the darkness, knowing somewhere under the covers there was a lump, which she loved this lump for it happened to be her girlfriend.

"I know, you said that like...10 different times in 10 minutes." Her girlfriend groaned, obviously tired.

"But Sam, think about it. Let this sink in. We are the 5 and 6 of All Time Low!"

"But Ash, think about this; I am tired and about to 5 and 6 your fucking ass if you don't cram a sock in it and sleep." Ash shrugged off the pissed off statement, for she learned over the year of living with Sam, you don't fuck with the girls sleep.

"Okay, sorry...but move over." Ash mumbled, wanting to use her as a pillow.

"No."

"Please, you're comfy."

"No."

"Sam please?" Ash's plea, was met by silence, and soft breathing. "You adorable bitch, how dare you fall asleep on me!" Despite everything she learned, Ash poked the girl in the ribs, only to receive a hand plastered against the side of her face.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep." Her girlfriend mumbled, causing the shorter girl to laugh.

"But, I am too excited to sleep." Ash grinned, laying with a hand pressed on her cheek.

"Shhhhhh, just relaaaaaaaaax and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep."

"But I am too excited, like we're the 5 and 6 of All Time motherfucking Low!"

"That's it, I'm sleeping in the lounge tonight." Sam pushed herself off the bunk, bare feet padding against the cool wooden floor of the tourbus as she made her way to the back lounge, flopping down on the couch, grabbing a pillow and some random hoodie that was lying around, before curling up and falling asleep.

Finally.

After what felt like minutes to the girl, someone was standing in front of her, poking her cheek.

"Dude, wake up." A male voice mumbled, causing the girl to groan angrily.

"No. Fuck you satan!" Sam screamed, rolling over on the small couch and falling back asleep.

"I was told to wake you up! We're going for breakfast." The voice called again.

"No."

"We're going to IHop." The girl lay there thinking, either continue sleeping; sleep being something Ash stole from her the other night. Or go to IHop, a place she had been wanting to go to ever since she was 14.

"I know you want to. It's the International House of Fucking Pancakes!" Stretching, Sam rolled over; only to be greeted by All Time Low's guitarist.

"Okay.....Hi Satan." She waved, getting up and digging through her bag for new clothes.

"I'm Satan?"

"Yes Jack, you are Satan."

"Why?"

"You woke me up, which means you are an unbelievably cruel person...like Satan."

"Cool; HEY 'LEX, DID YOU HEAR?!" Jack screamed to Alex, who called back from the next room.

"THAT YOU'RE SATAN? YEAH I HEARD."

To Be Finished Later
Sign up to rate and review this story