Categories > Original > Drama

The Day It Started

by 2Day 0 reviews

Tamera and Arianna share each other's points of view of how they came to stay in each other's lives.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-05-14 - 243 words

0Unrated
Friday evening...

After a day of rejoicing, Arianna thought that she couldn't be any happier then how she felt at that point, until she heard an ear-catching sound that she assumed came from her laptop which was sitting on the coffee table in her parents living room.
She rushed over to the couch and sat down. She moved the mouse cursor over her Internet Explorer icon. A small window popped up so she clicked on the window and her Facepage came up onto the screen. It wasn't that she recieved a notification like she hoped. Instead she had received a message.
A puzzling look came across her face as she read who it was from. She began giggling for no apparent reason. Her younger brother asked why the sudden laughter. She then explained how she once liked the person who the message came from, but also how she had long ago stopped liking them, and how it came to her as being a little weird but pretty cool how out of the blue they message her when they have never met and never talked before.
She then felt a sudden burst of excitement as she then told her dad about the person who wrote her. He, too, thought that it was a bit strange, but it made him happy to see his daughter giving off a real smile instead of seeing the same fake smile she'd walked around with for quite some time...
Sign up to rate and review this story