Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

SOOOOOO CLOOOOSSSSEEEE

by MCR-99 8 reviews

IT SO CLOSE THE CONCERT IS SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT IT TASTES LIKE TACOS AND ALL THINGS WONDERFUL.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-05-15 - 435 words

0Unrated
OHHHH MYYYYYYY GOSHHHHH!

THE CONCERT.
IS.
TOMORROW.

ASFJDJEFNDIKEJDJMDENDN.

(I swear to God, if I can't get a ticket from the door tomorrow I will brutally murder someone. I swear.)

I. HAVE. TO. SEE. PIERCE. THE. VEIL. LIKE. SERIOUSLY.

**

Right. That aside.

Yes. I am excellente, in reply to your queries of how I am now I'm back on FicWad. I am.. PERFECTO.

I am gonna continue with my ficcy-bobbles today. I might write a new one too.. I have a few... ideas.. I need you to decide which one you want..

OPTIONO A!

Okay, the title will be called Above The Waves. It will be the tale of how a girl who lives beneath the sea, a young mermaid, she dreams of what life is like 'Above The Waves', so she finds out for herself. She gets to the top of the waves, and meets a boy who saves her life (because, her being a mermaid and all, she can't survive out of water) and takes her back to a safe place where they develop a good enough friendship, and the girl goes into normal society as such, meeting others and living a teenage life, yet soon she begins to deteriate, but with the budding friendship (maybe more) with the boy, she has to decide her fate of dying, or living, but with the boy going with her back to the seabed.

OPTIONO B!

I will call this I Can Save You. It will basically be a girl going into a mental hospital, meeting a guy, and the guy promises to save her and stuff, I don't know. It will kind of be a re-write of This Blood Evacuation. That, or I will change it to be about a girl who has been caught by the bad guy (Korse) and the guy who loves her has to save her, but he only has a limited amount of time to save her before she dies, a race against time.

HOW I GOT THE TITLE NAMES!

Above The Waves - Breathless by Asking Alexandria
I Can Save You - In Case Of Emergency Dial 411 by Sleeping With Sirens

Now, these fics I may make self-inserts. Wait no. I'll make one with OC's as the main people, but me and you guys as 'add-ins', and one will be me as the main person, but with a different band member boyfriend.

Just pick the one you want, and you get it!

(I promise, I'll put you in there as well, it will be my 'Reader Guarantee').

Right. I got my homework to do.

I'LL STILL BE HERE, JUST HOMEWORK-ING.
Sign up to rate and review this story