Categories > Original > Drama > Ana and Mia are My Best Friends

Your Little Princess

by mcrluvva101 2 reviews

Life at home is pretty difficult...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-05-15 - 773 words

1Moving
Well hai durr. Its me again :D I hope you like the last chapter, cos here's the next one :3

R&R please, I will send you a unicorn if yuh do ^-^

Hope you enjoy this chapter!


I sat in bed and listened to the muffled yells coming from downstairs.

My mum and dads were arguing again. Over me.

"You know how fucked up she is! Its all your fucking fault!" My dad yelled.

"I didn't spend years calling her a failure!" My mum retaliated.

"If it wasn't for you, she wouldn't have started slicing herself up!" I winced at his description. It sounded so...ugly.

I've always hated the phrase 'slit your wrists', it sounds so horrible, but its truly beautiful, it's a wonderful feeling.

"How is this my fucking fault?!" She yelled back.

"She's your daughter!" He yelled.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" She shouted. They had totally forgotten that I was in the house.

"Who knows how many men you slept with 15 years ago?!" He yelled back. I could almost feel the tension emanating from the kitchen, where they argued.

"How DARE you?! I wish I had been sleeping with other men back then, maybe I wouldn't be married to you if I had!" She screamed at him.

I heard skin on skin, a horrible, sharp sound, then my mum cried out in pain. My dad had hit her again.

I heard him storming up the stairs. I hurried to lock my door but he was too quick.

He was livid. He looked at me with such rage in his eyes, it was terrifying.

He grabbed my wrist, and I yelped in pain. He pulled me off my bed and glowered at me.

"Show me your arms." He growled.

I winced as he tightened his grip on my arm. Hell, I wasn't going to show him my arms. I kept hold of the sleeves of my hoodie.

"I said, show me your fucking arms!" He yelled. I stared at him for a couple of long seconds, before reluctantly rolling up my sleeves.

I heard him groan in disgust. He looked at me with pure hatred in his eyes.

"You fucking failure. You ugly little tart, you fat cow, you worthless piece of shit." He snarled at me, before grabbing my arm and dragging me downstairs.

My mum had been crying, and one side of her face was red. She saw me and burst into fresh tears.

"Look, look at this. See how much of a failure she is? See how much you've fucked up?" He growled at my mum.

I wanted to turn around and punch him. I hated it when he insulted my mum like that.

"Stop it, you evil bastard!" I yelled at him. He released my arm and stared at me in shock and anger.

"Stop it! Can't you see how much you're ruining my mums life? Look at her!" I screamed, beginning to cry.

I felt a hand on my elbow, but I didn't flinch away this time.

"Georgia, stop it. Go back upstairs." My mum murmured in my ear.

I shot one more venomous look at my dad, and stormed out of the kitchen.

I sat at the top of the stairs and waited.

No one spoke for a few minutes, but then my mum broke the silence.

"Get out of my house. Just pack your bags and go, I don't care where you go. Get out of our lives, we don't need your shit. Get out." My mum said relatively calmly.

My dad didn't even reply. He just stood in silence for a couple of minutes, trying to work out if she was joking.

Eventually, he stormed out of the kitchen and came upstairs. He walked past me like I wasn't even there - maybe that's how he wanted it to be.

I tiptoed downstairs, and immediately crushed my mum in a vice-like hug. We stood in silence for almost half an hour, just hugging.

My dad came downstairs, lugging two large bags behind him. Me and my mum didn't even look at him, we didn't say anything to him, we just kept hugging each other.

After a minute, the front door slammed shut. I felt my mum shake with silent tears, and I had to struggle to stay calm.

I had to be the strong one now, my mum needed me. She was the only person I truly loved, and I didn't want to lose her.

I was so scared. What was going to happen now?

Yeah, that was a pretty heavy chapter ._. What did you guys think?

Don't forget to R&R :3
Sign up to rate and review this story