Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Search and Destroy

Fare Ye Well

by DarknessBliss 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-05-16 - 323 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 10: Fare Ye Well

There you are, my twisted audience.
My bloodstained streak from childhood to today. There are some of you who have questions.

Do I have any regrets? Well, that’s a rhetorical question, isn’t it?

Do I still do it now? Yes.

Do I have anything left to say? A moral, perhaps? Just this.

I know who I am.
I know what I am.
I know where I’ll go when I’ll die.

And I’m not afraid.
I will face my judgment and tell God himself that I regret nothing. That I still feel the love and rush of blood oozing out of my victims and pouring into my hands. I will march into the fiery yawn of Hell with a satisfied smile. Knowing my job is done.

Would I be placed with the other famed killers of humanity? Hopefully so.

When I do, remember this quote from some Roman poet named Quintus Ennius:
Let no one weep for me or celebrate my funeral with mourning; for I live still, as I pass to and fro through the mouths of men.

I firmly believe that. Even when I’m dead and gone, I will be always be fear. I will be terror. I will be the evil that passes through time.

I am Gerard Way. I am a serial killer. That’s the moral. That’s it.

Biddy well, my public. Biddy biddy well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that’s it! That finishes the first story I ever posted on Ficwad. Not bad for someone finishing this before their birthday tomorrow. The last line is from A Clockwork Orange. I thought it would be a good last line on Gerard's part. I hope you all enjoy this bloody journey with Gerard and I like to thank you reading this and for your patience and for the reviews. You’re the best. Please Rate and review. Thanks and much love!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story