Categories > Original > Horror

We'll Start A New Life

by NothingToProve 1 review

Song fic for the song My Bloody Valentine. One sided Jalex

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-05-18 - 965 words

0Unrated
We'll Start a New Life

Song; My Bloody Valentine
Artist; Good Charlotte

Oh, my love
Please don't cry
I'll wash my bloody hands and
We'll start a new life

"I-I-I can't believe it!" Jack sobbed, feeling Alex's arms tighten around his frame.

"It's going to be okay, just please don't cry."

"Don't cry?!"

"No, please love. We can be together." This statement caused the younger boy to pull away in disgust and pain.

"You....killed....him. What the hell?!" Jack screamed, in agony and pain as Alex continued to sit calmly.

"I can wash my hands, start new."

"You're a fucking monster...Get out! Get the fuck out of my house!" Jack wailed, finger jabbing towards his bedroom door

I ripped out
His throat
And called you on the telephone
To take off
My disguise
Just in time to hear you cry when you

Sleeping peacefully, Winston felt a cold hand press against his cheek, causing him enough discomfort to awaken from a nice dream.

"What? Who are y- No no please no!" The dark haired boy pleaded and begged as the dark figure lifted a knife to his throat, applying pressure, just enough to pierce the skin and cause grief to the boy.

"Jack.Will.Be.Mine." With this; the dark figure firmly slashed the knife across his victims throat, causing blood to fill Winston's lungs; slowly causing him to asphyxiate.

Rolling his eyes at the crimson liquid that pooled onto the boy's light bedsheets, the dark figure crawled out of the first story window, landing softly on the damp grass, pulling off his hat and hoodie, only to pull his phone out and call a familiar number.

"'Ello?" The tired boy's voice filled his ears, causing him to grin from ear to ear.

"Jack, it's Alex....and I uh am in total love with you."

You mourn the death of your bloody valentine
The night he died
You mourn the death of your bloody valentine
One last time

Jack sat curled into his dark blankets, wearing his deceased boyfriends grey hoodie, tears falling from his now pale face as he mourned the loss.
The guitarist shook as he began thinking of what sicko would commit such a crime, and why. What would push someone to rip another boy's throat out? What would push them to crawl through their bedroom window while they where in a stage of deep sleep, and slash their throat. While the victim didn't notice until the last minute.

Dude, r u okay?? Rian texted; just hearing what had happened to Jack, as the boy tossed his phone aside. Being in no mood to move, nor text.

"Out of all days, all days this had to happen. It turned out to be on a Valentines day." The boy sobbed to himself, thinking outloud. "My beautiful, dead, bloody valentine." He whispered into nothing


Singin'

Oh, my love
Please don't cry
/I'll wash my bloody hands and:
We'll start a new life
I don't know much at all
I don't know wrong from right
All I know is that I love you tonight

"Jack please! It hurts now but you'll get over it! We can start new...please." Alex was now on his knees begging, wanting Jack to love him in the same way.

"Why then? Why Alex, why the fuck would you do that to him!!" Jack growled, causing the pink haired boy to let out a sigh.

"I don't know, I'm a dumbass. A dumbass who's in love you."

There was police
Flashing lights
The rain came down so hard that night and the
Headlines read
A lover died
No tell-tale heart was left to find when you

Not even moments after Alex had slit the boys throat, police came rushing in; through the pouring rain.
Alex watched as sirens flashed, people gawked at the gruesome scene.

Wait 'till this hits the news

"Jack will have no choice but to love me."

Tonight

He dropped you off, I followed him home
Then I, I stood outside his bedroom window
Standing over him, he begged me not to do
What I knew I had to do cause I'm so in love with you

"What exactly happened?" Jack whispered, curled up in his blankets, only wanting the truth from the older boy.

"Are you sure?"

"Alex, now."

"Fine, I'll explain whatever you want."

"How'd you find out where he lived?"

"I followed him. I watched as he dropped you off, then followed his car back to his house. I waited outside to see which room he would go into. Which is how I found his bedroom. I waited...for a good hour and a half, until he fe asleep. Then I made my move, crawling in, standing over him before I ripped his throat out."

"Why?!"

"Because I love you Jack. He was only getting in the way of us being together. I want you, I want us."

Oh, my love
Please don't cry
I'll wash my bloody hands and
We'll start a new life
I don't know much at all
I don't know wrong from right
All I know is that I love you tonight
Tonight

"Please Jack. I don't know what's wrong or what's right. I know I'm all out, head over heels in love with you! I'll wash my hands, make a clean slate. We can start new, start a life together! Please, give me a chance." Alex explained, leaning close to the younger boy who also leaned in; for different reasons though.

"Fuck you Gaskarth. You killed the boy I was in love with for your own personal, fucked up greedy reasons. Have fun rotting in jail you sick asshole."

Yeah; so Alex was an overly obsessed killer in this XD
Winston is one of my male OC's.
Sign up to rate and review this story