Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

IMPORTANT THINGS

by MCR-99 4 reviews

Very Important and must NOT be ignored.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-05-19 - 300 words

0Unrated
(PARTY POPPERS GO OFF)

OKAY TODAY IS A DAY OF CELEBRATION.

Okay, Sam and Ash, I know you hate me and all, probably.. but... I AM STILL CELERATING THE DAY YOU TWO GOT TOGETHER, WHICH IS TODAY.

(plays Kissing In Cars by PTV in honour of this day)

YOU TWO ENJOY YOUR DAY TOGETHER YOU BIG BALLS OF PERFECTION.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

That aside.

Okay, so, I see my oneshot called All I Want has been rated a Mary Sue.
I respect that.
Even if I did get the idea in school, and I do get judged for my music taste by pretty much everybody on earth, except for all of you guys who love and respect me for who I am.
Sorry if my writing wasn't good enough for your needs and aspects of how something should be written.
I'm trying.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, I'm gonna adress a real life problem, well, for me anyway.

Okay, so you know when there's a guy in your year in school who likes bands and you really want to talk to him, but you can't because social anxiety and you get worried you are gonna scare him off then he'll hate you and just ugh.
Yeah. That's me.

You: SADIE?! CRUSHING ON GUYS?! OH MY GOSH?!

Me: I know. Weird.

But, the strangest thing is, I barely know the guy's name..
So. I shall refer to him as Guy-Who-Likes-BMTH.
Also, the guy is popular, and you know how GREAT (great being the understatement) I mix with populars. I don't.
I don't like big groups of people, and loud groups of people.
Big and Loud scare me.
I'm also a little claustrophobic so school is more like a battlefield for me.

I just dunno what to do..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

ENOUGH ABOUT ME AND MY WEIRD STRANGENESS.

HOW ARE YOU GUYS?!
Sign up to rate and review this story