Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Nothing at all

by BlackPain 1 review

Sorry, Long time no see. Contains Character death. No Pairing, really.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2013-05-23 - 862 words

0Unrated
Nothing At All
I sighed as we were about to go on stage. The adrenalin was pumping through my veins. I loved playing in front of crowds, especially big ones. I was clutching my bass in my hands as I could hear the crowd chant “MCR, MCR” Over and over. Like they were stuck on a repeat button. I smiled to myself. “Two minutes left.” My older brother Gerard smiled at me. His bright red hair draped over his face.

Before I knew it we were on. We walked on with the crowd cheering us on. Then we started playing, but something felt off. I let out a huff and and ignored the feeling.

About halfway through the show we were playing ‘Na Na Na’ , I was having fun as usually and moving around. Then something weird happened. I heard the crowd scream in terror and Gerard telling me to move. I felt a giant force on my head. Then everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next time I woke up. I couldn’t open my eyes. This felt strange. I could hear the ‘Beep, beep, beep’. I could feel someones cold hand grip mine. I tried to move, talk and open my eyes. But I just couldn’t.

“He should be able to hear you.” I heard an unknown voice say. The cold hand shifted. I heard footsteps and a door close.

“Mikey?” A different yet familiar voice spoke. It was Gerard. I wanted to reply to him, but I couldn’t. I heard him sniffle. ‘Gerard, don’t cry. I’m fine.” I wanted to say to him. ‘What was wrong with me?’ I questioned myself in my head.

“I know that you can hear me Mikey, please fight through this. Please wake up. Everyone misses you. Bandit is wondering where her uncle is.” He huffed. “I told the fans you wouldn’t be playing for a while.” He continued.

‘Won’t be playing for awhile? Am I sick? Did I get kicked out of the band?’ I thought. I wanted to go see Bandit, Lindsey and my beautiful wife Alicia.

“Mikey, I suppose you don’t know what’s going on. E-Either do I.” He said with a little stutter. I knew he was lying. I always knew when Gerard lied.

“Well, I better get going.” He said. He let my hand go then stood up. He kissed my temple then walked out, leaving me with my thoughts. After a while I felt myself grow tired and I soon fell asleep.

“He’s been in a coma for eight months, Mr.Way.” I could hear the unknown voice again as I woke up, my eyes still closed.

“He’s there.” I heard Gerard scream. I wanted to calm him down. ‘What was happening? I had been in a coma for eight months?’ I questioned.

Gerard sobbed as it sounded like two people took him away. I wanted to go comfort him. As they closed the door I could hear him scream. “HE’S THERE. DON’T KILL MY BABY BROTHER!”

‘K-kill me? T-they were going to k-kill me?’ I questioned. I could hear Gerard scream. A pointy thing touched my skin. It was cold. It felt like a needle. It was a needle by the little pick that I received. The needle wasn’t in or out. I braced myself but they never stuck it fully in, just the tip. “Maybe later.” The doctor mumbled and I passed out.

“M-Mikey, I don’t know if you can hear me.” I heard Gerard say as I awoke. “It’s been four years. I kept them away from your for four years to keep you alive. Sadly, you never awoke. Bandit’s seven now. She misses you lots. But n-now, we can’t hold onto you anymore.” He sniffled.

I wanted to scream. “I’m still here! I’m still here!” But I couldn’t. I didn’t want to die, I wanted to have kids and watch them grow up. Not die in here.
I could hear the shuffle of footsteps come into the room. ‘Oh no.’ I thought. Here goes the worst part ever.

“Mikey, we all love you. Everyone’s going to miss you a shitton.” I could feel something cold pressed to my skin.

“I-I hope you end up somewhere happy Mikey.” He sniffled.

‘No! I don’t want to go!’ I wanted to scream until my lungs gave out.

“W-when you get there, be sure to say hi to grandma for me at the Black Parade.” He sniffled.

I could feel the needle break through the layers of my skin. ‘No! Not now! I’m alive!’ I wanted to scream, but it was too late. They took the needle out. I saw my life flash before my eyes. When Gerard and I were little grandma taught me how to play music. When I went to my first concert, grandma dyeing, starting the band and playing in basements, out first record deal, meeting Alicia, getting married and becoming an uncle. All of it flashed, now all of it was gone. I felt light…then I felt nothing at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story