Categories > Original > Fantasy > MiNd FuCk

MiNd FuCk

by shadowrelmer1 0 reviews

The Universe was collapsing. The only door out was the one that they never knew was there. Now, with six new trolls, sixteen new planets, and a Denzin more powerful than any other, the beta kids, t...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-05-23 - 798 words

0Unrated
From The Book of the Final Denizin

In the beginning of Earth, there were voices. The voices of the gods. They spoke of a game to fantastic that the humans, newly given life, refused to listen to them and their warnings. The gods and goddesses came to the earth, to live amoung the humans in anonimity, ready and waiting for the game to come to Earth. They waited hundreds of years for the game to start, waited for the humans to need their help. The day never came. They waited and waited as the human race progressed into the modern age, as they developed nuclear weapons, created the internet. They lived, in secret, away from the rest of the world. They were not like the humans, so they knew they would be shunned if they revealed themselves to the humans. So when the humans began dressing like the race of the gods, trolls, they were stunned. Then they discovered something, a rip in the fabric of the universe had been opened and whatever had come through had begun something the humans called a "web comic". The gods, now known as the trolls from their own Alternia, were determined to find whoever these creators were. They began to frequent the "cons" as what the humans called "cosplayers" in an attempt to find them. That is where the story truly begins. In Seattle, Washington, where two of the most important players met and flushed.

Chapter the First

Gamzee walked through the crowd of humans, idly twirling the string of his ballon between his clawed fingers. He looked left and right, still bewhildered by what he was seeing.

"There's my Karbro. And there's him again... and again... and there's me... times four." he thought. This was all just one big mindfuck. He didn't even need anything to fuzz his brain to see it, the pure insanity of what he was seeing.

"Now I know why that nerdy little fuck was laughing so hard." he murmered to himself while he looked at all of the human's costumes... Cosplay the cherubs had called it. Fuckin' miracles he thought it was. Gamzee passed the vendors hawking 'merch' (Jade's word) and the doors opened to various rooms and events that he honestly did not give two flying fucks about. Kanaya had told him not to bring his nine-pin clubs, so he was a bit on edge walking around amoung these humans.

"WHY WOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO HUG ME YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITSTAIN!? DON'T LAUGH THIS ISN'T FUNNY YOU SICK FUCK!"

Well, at least he could always tell where Karbro was. Gamzee started shuffling in the direction of his ruffled morail, trying not to cut anyone with his claws of hit anything with his horns on the way. He made his way through th crowd, trying to get to Karkat before he exploded on the poor idiodic humans that were trying to pull off his horns, insisting they needed to try them on. He shoved past the last few little fuckers who were blocking him from his Karbro.

"Come on brother, this carnival is fucked up and we gotta get outta here." he muttered as he tossed his friend over his shoulder and carried him away from the girls (most of them dressed like Jade...) that had been harassing his twitchy morail. Gamzee walked far enough away that they couldn't see the group of grabby girls ( and wasn't that a motherfuckin' awesome piece of alliteration). He set Karkat down in a corner and patted his head.

"It's O.K. Karbro, I got ya buddy." He grinned at the snarling little guy i front of him.

"Don't you think it's a little INSANE here?!" Karkat exploded, his arms flailing and his grey face flushing red in his anger. Gamzee grinned a little absently at his Karbro and just hummed a little bit as he let his eyes roam over the wall behind his morail's head. It was a pretty fuckin' awesome wall. All swirly and stuff... He shook his head , focusing back on his little friend.

"-think we should even be here! I mean,I was perfectly fucking FINE in the house and then that little shitstain Strider decided to write that damn comic! Seriously!? Homestuck!?"

Gamzee just shook his head at his little friend.

"Dude, the motherfuckin' miracle that Davbro and Sol pulled out of their asses made i so that we can acctually leave the house." He hugged the snarling troll and papped him on the forehead until he calmed down and began trying to shuffle away. Gamzee heard him mumble something about going to find Kanaya before he dissapeard into the crowd.

Gamzee grinned, happy to have helped his bro, befor moving off into the crowd, carefully avoiding low hanging lights with his horns.
Sign up to rate and review this story