Categories > Original > Fantasy

A Notice

by Tall_Tales 0 reviews

A quick update to the three or four of you who care

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-27 - 267 words

0Unrated
Hello all,

As the summary has likely tipped you off to, this is just a quick update about what on Earth is keeping me from updating A Tale of Shadows (there are probably only a handful of you who care, but I care about you, so I felt this was important), and the reason I've been so bad at it lately is...

Well, I've been busy, I suppose. I work, I had a major test to write (the GRE if anyone would like to know), and I had other commitments. Plus I haven't been able to meet up with my co-author (a lovely person, he should post here sometime and introduce himself) to discuss the current direction of the story in almost two weeks. When that happens, there will be a new chapter posted that night, but I can't say for certain when that is. Probably this weekend, since my schedule is now clear, though early drafts will be written throughout the week. I suppose if anyone was interested in those, I could send them your way for a cursory glance, and you can let me know what you think.

In the mean time, a new supplementary chapter has been added, and the other two have been updated to reflect new information. Personally, I love writing and updating these things, since it's a non-info-dump method of fleshing out the world.

Hm, I should probably post a link to a map of the Empire at some point.

Well, anyway, thank you all for reading, I'll keep at it as long as you keep checking it out!

Cheers,

TallTales
Sign up to rate and review this story