Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam Wing > Vampire's Servant

Vampire's Servant

by animethief92 0 reviews

Duo's a normal orphan trying to make the best living he can, when he learns that he has to watch who he messes with... HeeroxDuo

Category: Gundam Wing - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Duo, Heero, Hilde, Quatre, Treize, Trowa, Wufei, Zechs, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-08-03 - Updated: 2006-08-03 - 669 words

1Exciting
A/N: I guess you could say this takes place in a town somewhat similar to Romania/European style city and of course back in the times vampires were believed to be real. Enjoy!


The young woman was unable to escape the evil creature and she knew it. It would be all over soon and hopefully she would die then and there. Although it was false hope as she turned into a dead end, it was the only thing she could repeat sanely before the fangs sank into her neck.

**

The boy had long brunette hair in a braid and walked by nonchalantly as he noticed the baker wasn't watching his food. Sure, he was already fifteen and old enough to get a job, but who wanted to hire an orphan like him? He wasn't muscular and didn't listen very well to directions, he had always lived is life by his own rules and had never been forced to listen to anybody.

"Hey you rat!" The baker yelled after Duo when he finally realized that his fresh bread was missing. Duo stuck his tongue out and started running at full speed to leave the man behind.

Carelessly, he bumped people out of his way to make room for him to escape from his pursuer. One man who was dressed unusually with no skin showing whatsoever tripped him. As Duo fell to the ground he could hear the baker approaching quickly, with a swift move he got up, but before he ran he glared angrily at the man.

"Damn freak!" He yelled over his shoulder and then turned into a network of alleys he knew well. As he did, he noticed that the sun was finally setting and dusk would soon come upon the people of the small town.

He laughed in triumph as he stopped to sit against the wall and enjoy his small feast for all the hard work he went through to get it. Duo didn't sit in the direct light of the street lamp on the sidewalk about twenty feet away, but the dim glow was just enough for him to see just fine. When the sun was completely gone and he was able to see the stars, Duo figured it was time for him to return to his home with the inn keeper.

As he wandered through the dark streets he knew so well, he found himself completely alone and if he hadn't been used to the eerie nights, he would've been sure to have been spooked. As he rounded a corner he noticed a shady silhouette standing just out of the light of the street lamp on the corner. That was when he remembered the news he had heard that morning about the missing woman.

It had been a woman he knew who had worked at the flower shop on that exact corner, and maybe Duo could feel himself being spooked a little by the coincidence. Though he refused to show it, and walked up to the silhouette showing no fear.

"Fine night isn't it?"

As the man looked at him Duo saw his beauty. The messy chocolate hair and the entrancing blue eyes, and found himself unable to move. Duo began to wonder if this man really was the one who kidnapped the woman and now was trying to take him too.

"It is a truly fine evening, isn't it? I recall from earlier you mentioned that I was a freak?"

Duo realized his horrible mistake too late as the boy advanced on him and was upon him in seconds. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it-!"

The boy grabbed onto Duo's chin and Duo tried to struggle against the invisible chains that kept him planted to the spot. As the boy neared his neck he whispered into Duo's ear, "You will be sorry when you become my servant."

Then the whole world faded as Duo felt some liquid trickling down his neck and knew that it was over... He was going to die...
Sign up to rate and review this story