Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever March On

Forever March On

by StandUpAndScream 1 review

Rose is dying from her anorexia. She can't go on, the beast she calls Ana has consumed her, and her organs are failing. She wanted to die, and maybe that was best.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2013-04-21 - 219 words

3Moving
What you have to understand, is that anorexia is not a diet gone wrong. You don't just look in the mirror and dislike what you see, and decide to start dieting. You hate your body, so you take it to extremes. You're imperfect in every way, and you want to be perfect in at least one. If you can't be pretty, then starve for skinny. If you can't be smart, starve for skinny. If you can't be a role model, starve for skinny. If you can't please your parents, starve for skinny.
Thin is everything to you. Control is everything to you. You think you're in control, but really, you're not. Anorexia is controlling you. You started this to have some control over your life? Honey, you were never in control. Your eating disorder was. Always has been, always will be. You're starving to feed your eating disorder. You're killing yourself slowly, but you don't care. You're making yourself miserable.
But you think to yourself, "Would you rather be fat and unhappy, or skinny and unhappy?" You go with the latter, and take it the utmost extremes. You will not stop until you're skinny enough. You keep going, and going, and going.
You keep losing weight. You keep wanting to lose more. You're never skinny enough until you're dead.
Sign up to rate and review this story