Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A New Start

by NikkiesSmile 0 reviews

Skylar is moving into a new town with her family and cousin Frank. But what happens when she gets caught up with the mysterious Way family.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-06-03 - 793 words

0Unrated
Hello :). I hope you enjoy this story. I do not own any part of My Chemical Romance. To explain the main girl character has trouble talking so anything put in Italic is her signing. Anyways enjoy ^.^=

"What are you doing?" I snapped from the rain racing down the windows of our train car to see my cousin, Frank Iero, staring at me with a lopsided grin. I glanced around the rest of the car at my parents. My mother was wearing a distasteful yellow dress with red flowers, a yellow sun hat, and fuzzy red velvet heels while my father wore a black suit. His hair was slicked back and tucked behind his ears along with his reading glasses that wear propped mid way on his nose. I felt a tap on my shoulders and saw Frank looking at me with concerned eyes. His hair was loose around his face which was the exact shade of pitch black that was also his suit. He shifted his eyes towards my parents. “You can sign to me you know?” I opened my mouth and felt my throat protests against the idea of talking. So I took my hands and began to shape words.

“I do not wish to be here.” Frank frowned and started to rub his hand together, his nervous habit. He began to talk when my younger sister had pushed open the paper door opening our car to the sounds of many people. Grace was always my parent’s favorite daughter alongside Natalie, my older sister. I, Skylar Jones, was nothing but a dud in my family’s life. I had very good manners, well educated, and grew up into a rich family but I had troubles with my voice.

In the 1900’s a girl had to be able to entertain guest and I did not have that luxury. My voice was very weak so I was only able to sign which only Frank even decided to learn. My parents are having a tough time trying to marry me off. And that brings me to why I am on a train with my family to go see my sister. After struggling to convince my mother to let me stay at the house, Frank had said he would ride the train with us because he has some business with a client and I could not say no to Frank.They think bringing me to a new place would be easier for a guy to accept my ‘conditions’.

“Frank, darling, do tell us about this family we will be staying next to? The Ways, I believe?” My mother drew out her words. She hated Frank with a passion but as long as he had money, she would put up with him. Frank gave a little grin and Grace plopped down by my father, who put down his paper.

“Well, there are a total of six people who live in a very luxurious mansion with over twenty-five rooms and a beautiful set up for their garden. There is the mother Donna and the step-father James, older son the mysterious Gerard Way, younger son the dashing Michael Way, then family friends Ray Toro, and Bob Bryar. No one knows the business the family is in but they are very secretive about everything.” I looked at my cousin, puzzled.

“Why is the older son mysterious?” I waved my hands frantically to get his attention. He noticed and I saw a little gleam in the corner of those dark eyes. He looked around at my parents dramatically and it was all I could do not to roll my eyes. He cleared his throat.

“Well the last time the older son was seen was three years ago. It's said that he killed a man and is in hiding. Another is he was last seen with a girl but she broke his heart when she wanted to be with another man. There are a lot of things that people say but when the family holds their large parties every so often people say they get a glimpse of him enjoy the party.” Frank turned his gaze to me. “Maybe he is looking for someone special to show up.” Then he winked at me as I felt my ears get hot.

“Well…” My father’s sentence was cut off as the train came to a rough stop. I silently thanked the timing as my family changed the subject. When I looked back to Frank he was looking at me in a very odd way before turning and retrieving his bag and leaving. I turned to the window and looked into the rain washed streets of New Jersey.

“Home sweet home.” I whispered under my breath as I turned to depart the train.
Sign up to rate and review this story