Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Bulletproof Heart With A Hollow Point Smile

3,2,1, We Came to F**k

by Destroya_Poizon 1 review

Sorry I've been away for so long.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-06-05 - 847 words

0Unrated
Its been so long since I've updated, I'm sorry guys, but say thanks to Suicide_Room who left a review that reminded me I even had a story going. So without further delay


Anya's P.O.V.

Anya walked up to the house that had a loud bass pouring out of it. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest. As she was about to go inside she was tackled to the ground.

Mikey's P.O.V.

"Don't go in!" Mikey yelled pinning Anya to the ground.

"What are you doing!" Anya screamed.

"Shhh, please. I-I-I'm sorry Anya, its just Gerard has bad intentions and I don't want you to get hurt." Mikey admitted blushing.

"You didn't have to tackle me like a linebacker!" Anya snapped. Mikey flushed red. Anya smiled softly, which made Mikey blush more. "I mean, you could have gotten my attention in a more subtle way." Anya said softening her tone.

"I'm sorry, uh, did you want to go hangout in my room, away from the party?" Mikey asked. Anya looked at Mikey cautiously. "N-N-Not for that! I swear, I-I-I'm still a virgin!" Mikey all but blurted, then blushed when Anya giggled.

"Yeah, we can hang out in your room." Anya said.

Gerard's P.O.V.

The party was in full swing, and Gerard had yet to see Anya at all. He was infuriated! That little bitch was standing him up. HIM! No one stands up THE Gerard Way, it just didn't happen. Who the fuck did she think she was! He'd show her, he grabbed the nearest chick and pulled her downstairs into his room.

Anya's P.O.V.

You, are a serious nerd!" Anya said as Mikey K.O.ed her once again in Injustice.

"Just a little." Mikey said blushing. It got awkwardly silent between them.

"I'm sorry for running away from you, I shouldn't have judged you." Anya whispered.

Mikey sighed. "I'm used to it, girls think that I'm just like my brother, but I'm really not anything like him at all." He said flopping back onto his bed.

"No not at all, you're much cuter." Anya said blushing. "Do you like Lana del Rey?" She asked changing the subject quickly.

Mikey's P.O.V.

"Who?" Mikey asked.

"OH! How do you not know about her, she's only the Queen of the World. Listen." Anya jumped onto Mikey's computer and Googled "Lana del Rey". "This song is called 'Burning Desire' I'm obsessed with it right now." Anya said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx_dTSPzXlk here's the link if you want to listen.

Mikey listened to the song. The woman's voice was a little deep, but pretty. Not really something he'd ever listen to, but he was intrigued by the way Anya was swaying her hips softly, her head tipped back, eyes closed, mouthing the words. She flopped down on the bed next to him and his senses were flooded with the smell of Jasmine and Vanilla, as well as the faint sent of strawberries from her hair.

"Mikey?" Anya whispered quietly.

"Yeah?" Mikey answered just as quietly his heart racing.

"Kiss me..." Anya sighed. Mikey could hear the slight shake in her voice. Mikey thought his heart was going to jump out of his chest. Should he just tell her he's never kissed a girl before, or just wing it? He took a deep breath before gently pressing his lips to hers. His head started to spin as Anya gently sucked on his bottom lip, letting her hand softly rest on the back of Mikey's neck. Mikey felt a stir in his jeans when Anya slowly worked her tongue into his mouth.

He decided to let her take the lead because he didn't want to risk choking her with his tongue. Anya's mouth tasted like cinnamon, it was intoxicating. It was clear now why Gerard was so obsessed with her. She's a toxic person, you can't help but obsess over her.

Gerard's P.O.V.

"Get out! Just....just go! You suck at giving head and you're the absolute worst lay I've ever had!" Gerard yelled. He watched at the girl fumbled to put her clothes on trying to fight back tears. "Go ahead and cry, because I'm going to tell everyone how much you suck in bed, you'll never be fucked again."

Gerard took a minute to compose himself before making his way back to the heat of the party. He ran into Ray.

"Have you seen Anya at all yet?" Gerard demanded.

"Nope, but then again I haven't really been looking." ray said.

"She's not that hard to miss. Big blue eyes, dark hair, pale skin, big tits, short!" Gerard snapped. Gerard scanned the room, he spotted her, hand in hand with Mikey, headed for the door. "Hold down the fort, I have to run an errand."

"B-" Ray started.

"Just do it!" Gerard growled, before trailing after Mikey and Anya.


Its a little short and a bit choppy, I promise the next chapter will be better. Hopefully this keeps you satisfied until next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story