Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

awkward

by JadePatricia96 4 reviews

Frank forgets something, resulting in him and Gerard being left in a very awkward situation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-05 - 1059 words - Complete

1Funny
I played along with the music written on the sheet in front of me as Gerard showcased his perfect vocals by singing the lyrics written in front of him in Ray Toro's trademark scruffy handwriting.
The band was forming a new album, slowly, but surely. It was coming along well. The tracks were different to anything we'd ever written. I thought we'd explored it all – strobe-light parties, war, teenage thug life and fucked up relationships – but this was a new level. This was something new and special and it was exciting.
It was hard for me not to look at Gerard as he performed. The rest of the band didn't know about our relationship (apart from Mikey, who had sworn on his brother's life to not say a word on the matter)
We manage very well to hide it. As the solitary 3 hours of straight-forward practice rounded to an end we sat together, hosting a well earned cup of coffee as we shared the gossip that had gathered over the last few weeks. It was the same old 'mum did this...' and 'dad said that...'
When they all left, I sat by myself, playing a few notes on my beloved guitar. The studio was quiet and that's how I liked it, finally gave me time to myself.
I jumped slightly when I heard the door slam shut, and I looked over to see Gerard in the doorway.
"What're you doing?" I asked as I stood up, resting my guitar against the wall. He walked over to me without saying a word, and pulled me in by the waist, kissing me.
My body relaxed as I kissed him back, cradling his face and smiling slightly.
"I missed you so much...I know I'm not meant to be here, but I just...needed to see you."
We both smiled slightly, and I pulled him closer and kissed him again.
"You were good today. You look beautiful." He whispered, I blushed slightly as I looked down, biting my lip.
"I'm a mess." I whispered to him. He pressed his forehead against mine, smiling slightly as he Eskimo-kissed my nose.
"Shut up. You're perfect." He cooed. His words made me soft inside; I pulled my arms around him and hugged him tightly.
"I've missed you so much. I can't even remember the last time I kissed you." He mumbled, followed by an agonizing sigh.
"Well, hopefully this will refresh your memory." I smiled as I kissed him hungrily, "hey, did you lock the door?" I asked as I pulled away from him abruptly when I remembered where we were.
Gerard smiled slightly and wandered off. I heard the two bolts and the click! of the key lock.
It took a few minutes before Gerard re-appeared and I smiled as I kissed him.
He stood in front of me, our chests touching; adrenaline rushing through my veins as I anticipated what was going to happen.
"So...what now?" I whispered, my voice was trembling. He smirked slightly before he grabbed my shoulders, pushing me back. We both gasped when my back slammed against the wall, and we kissed angrily, passionately, as I weakly growled. Our tongues collided as we explored each other's mouths and we ripped each other's clothes off carelessly. I felt my jeans get tighter as he pulled my shirt off and ran his warm hands down to the waistband of my jeans. I clumsily repeated the action on him as I fumbled with his belt.
He stepped back, watching me as I was vulnerable, totally at his mercy.
He smirked at me as he pulled off his belt, I bit my lip anxiously.
He slid out of his black skinnies, and looked over at the 3-seater leather sofa.
"Aww gee...the leather will stick to my ass!" I whined,
"get over it, shortarse." He snapped back as he pushed me down onto the sofa and I whimpered slightly. He kneeled in front of me and unzipped my jeans, pulling them down and releasing me. My cock was now against my stomach and throbbing, I was aching for him to touch me, my whole body trembled and tingled as I was exposed and vulnerable. He looked up at me, biting his lip and smirking before he moved down and licked my tip, it made me whimper. Feeling his warm tongue over me made my body tremble. I gasped as he hallowed his cheeks and sent a feeling rising from my groin.
"I wanna fuck you so bad."I groaned as I shook gently. Gerard giggled slightly as he looked up at me.
"do whatever you want to me. I'm yours." He whispered to me. I grabbed him by his waist, pushing him over the edge of the sofa as I ripped down his jeans.
"fuck!" I cursed.
"what?"
lube!"
Gerard giggled and reached over, pulling a small bottle out of his rucksack.
I laughed slightly, taking the bottle and squirted a small amount onto my fingers, lathering it over myself. I brushed a little bit of lube over his hole, teasing him slightly by pushing my finger in slightly, smiling as he gasped and his back arched.
I threw the bottle to the floor and pushed myself against his whole, moving up and down, teasing him.
"Just fuck me already!" he growled, and I smiled as I pushed into him softly, we both moaned in unison as I pulled out and pushed back in again. I slowly started to pick up rhythm and I chewed my lip as I felt his muscles tightening around me and adjusting.


~2 weeks later~
Back to practice. It's all finished now, so we decided to listen to it all back and decide which songs to release and when. I was off in another room, still recording my side project song. I was just about to finish when I heard banging on the glass. I looked up and stopped the recording, standing up. I opened the door and peered my head around.
"What?" I snapped. Gerard was bright red, Mikey looked awkward and Ray's jaw was on the floor.
"Frank...care to explain this?" Ray mumbled, as he pressed play.

"Gee! The leather will stick to my arse!"
"get over it, shortarse."
I was listening to myself moan, whimper and curse.
SHIT! I didn't stop recording.
Sign up to rate and review this story