Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Darling

You Don't Know A Thing About This Life

by momiji_neyuki 2 reviews

S**t just got real...nah not really, well maybe for a second.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2013-06-07 - 6384 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Okay, first for those of you who are not reading Bondage Mansion, shame on you, it is awesome ^0^, you may not be aware that I took on another beta to help *Trixgrl* out. Please welcome *RedRomRomance* to our little family. She has really been a help to Trix and I catching things that we might have missed. We are grateful to our little fic pet, Airashii! ^-^

Okay, now to the chapter. Well, um, welcome to Fraycest that you have never read before. At least this is what *Trixgrl* told me when she read it. Quote her;



"There's just no words for that one. I can't come up with any. Totally speechless. I think you broke the Fraycest barrier in my brain. Goddamn."



I don't know what that means, but draw your own conclusions on this one. ^0^

Please enjoy and review if you were really happy about it, and even if you were not. I want to hear it all. ^-^

Title of chapter taken from "Ambulance" by My Chemical Romance duh ^0^

*Brian*

Gerard looked bad. Not bad as in not good looking, but tired and worn out. His color was off, more pale than usual if that was even possible. Also his cheeks were a little sunken in. His hair was limp and not as shiny as before. His overall appearance showed how hard he was working himself. This worried Brain. He knew from the first conversation that taking on an adult novel in a month was going to be hard work, but he had no idea it would come to this. He watched as Gerard picked up his cup of coffee and it shook slightly as he brought it to his chapped lips. He took the sip and smiled at Brian as he returned it gingerly to the saucer. Frank appeared from the office with the newest chapter. He had a furrowed brow as he looked at Gerard and handed the script to him. Gerard reached out a gripped the paper tightly. He gave it a quick glance, shuffled it, and handed it to Brian. Brian reached over the coffee table far enough to brush Gerard’s hand when receiving the papers. He caressed his thumb lightly over Gerard’s hand. Gerard smiled at him again and when he was sure he had the papers in his hand, he let go of them. Brian looked through the chapter. It was good! Damn good!

”Gee!”

Brian looked up just in time to see Gerard hitting the coffee table face first. A spray of blood arched from his head. Frank ran over and tried to shake him, but Gerard was completely passed out. There was blood covering his nose and mouth. He breathed bubbles of it. Frank ran and got a cloth from the kitchen and wiped his face. Brian examined Gerard while Frank stood by and twisted the rag tightly around his fingers.

"Looks like it was just the impact. I don't think his nose is broken."

"A-A-Are you sure?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure. Let's just get him up and out of here."

Frank helped Brian pick up Gerard and carry him to the bedroom. Frank set up the pillows and turned down the covers. Brian carefully slid Gerard into the bed and rested his head on the pillow. While he was bent over. out of the corner of his vision he saw Frank slump to the floor. Brian turned around and knelt down next to Frank. He looked into the young man’s eyes and saw worry and concern for his husband. Frank burst into tears and Brian gathered him into his arms. Brian ran his fingers through Frank’s hair and just held him and let Frank cry.

*Gerard*

Gerard woke up and could not figure out where he was. He knew he had gotten up this morning, had breakfast, and then Brian came to get the newest manuscript. So if this was all true, how was in late afternoon, according to the clock, and why was he tied to the bed? He looked up at the bedroom door, but it was closed. He looked over at the night stand and saw there was a bell on it within reach. He grabbed it and shook it several times. The echo was loud against the walls and it hurt his head a bit. After a few minutes the door opened and he was surprised to see Patrick walk in.

”Oh good, your awake. I will let everyone else know.”

”Others?”

”Sure, you didn’t think we would let Frank and you go through this alone did you?”

”Go through what? Wait, where is Frankie? Is he alright? Did something happen to him and why the fuck am I tied to my bed?”

Gerard started to flail and pull a bit on his bonds. Patrick crossed to the bed and placed a hand on his thigh.

”Yo Gerard, chill. Everything is fine. We just know that you are exhausted from your effort to write and came to help you guys out.”

”Yeah but,..”

”You kept coming out of your stupor and trying to go back to work. Finally we had to tie you to the bed to keep you here.

At that moment Mikey walked in the room. Mikey had a half smile on his face and ink and graphite all over his hands.

”Gee, how are you feeling?”

”Confused? Mikey, are you writing something?”

”Well yeah, I am finishing the chapter you were working on before you passed out.”

”Mikey, you don’t have to do that! It is my responsibility and…”

”Oh shut the fuck up Gee!”

Gerard pulled back into the pillows as Mikey stalked up to the bed. Patrick jumped out of his way as he grabbed the front of his brother’s shirt in his fist and shook it.

”You are a fucking ass you know that Gee?! You passed out in the middle of a meeting with your editor! You fucking smacked your face on the coffee table! You scared Frankie! He thought you were seriously hurt! He called me frantic on the phone that you had a concussion and needed medical attention! Ray drove me over here after I called up all your friends and we came to help Frankie! You are working yourself to death and I will not allow you to take Frankie in the process YOU SELFISH BASTARD!”

Gerard’s eyes went wide as Mikey screamed in his face. Then he watched all the color drain from Mikey as he collapsed on his brother sobbing and soaking his shirt in tears.

”Please Gee, slow down, I-I-I don’t want to lose you to this.”

Gerard reached down with his bonded hand and lightly brushed Mikey’s hair. Mikey hitched himself higher and pushed his face into the crook of Gerard’s neck. He sobbed quietly as his brother comforted him.

”Okay Mikey, okay, I will be more careful, I promise. Just please calm down.”

”I love you Gee.”

”I love you too Mikey.”

Mikey looked at Gerard with tears staining his face and a fierce love shining in his eyes. He leaned in and kissed him. It was soft and sincere and Gerard allowed Mikey to melt into him. Patrick, who was standing to the side the whole time, walked backwards and slowly closed the door as he left the two brothers to their apologies. He walked into the living room where everyone was waiting. Pete was sitting on the sofa pouring over the magazines that Bob brought for Gerard. Ray was sitting drinking the tea that Frank had just brought him. Everyone looked up at him. They all had hope in their eyes. Patrick just smiled at them all.

”He’s awake and he is doing fine.”

A collective sigh went around the room. Frank collapsed in Ray’s arms and cried with relief and Ray gently soothed the tears out of him. Bob high fived Pete who yelped at how hard his hand was hit. Patrick looked at him fondly. Pete looked back and grinned that grin that only Patrick got to see. It was at that moment Patrick realized that Pete and him had been through so much, just like Gerard and Frank, and that he wanted to continue like that forever. Patrick walked over to Pete who stood up when he stopped at the sofa. He reached down and took the hand that Bob high fived. He kissed his knuckles lightly. Pete smiled again. Patrick pulled Pete into his arms and swung him around like they were dancing. He dipped him and crushed his lips against Pete’s. Pete was startled at first, but then quickly melted. He looped his arms around Patrick's neck and sighed. There was the sound of clapping behind them and Patrick broke the embrace to see Gerard with his arm around Mikey’s waist. Mikey was clapping.

”It’s about fucking time you guys.”

Patrick smiled and Pete blushed furiously. Frank got up from Ray’s embrace and walked over to Gerard. He raised his hand and swiftly slapped him across the face. Everyone held their breath.

”Don’t you ever do that to me again motherfucker or I will divorce your ass!”

Gerard held his hand over that cheek. The room was in stunned silence.

”Frankie…”

Mikey had never seen Frank like this. He was shaking and he would not look his brother in the eye.

”Y-Y-You scared me Gee, I thought you were really hurt. When your face hit the table I-I-I just didn’t know what to do. If it had not been for Brian, I think I would have fallen apart.”

”Frankie I…”

”No motherfucker, you do not get to talk yet! You put me through so much worrying about you! I know this is important to you, but you are important to me. You are my love and my life. I am nothing without you Gee! You are my better half.”

Gerard looked down at the trembling form of the man he loved. He was amazed that his feeling ran this deep and he was truly sorry that he had scared him. He encircled his arms around Frank and Frank just fell apart.

”Frankie, my sweet Frankie, you are not weak at all. Look at all the friends that you have who came to you in your time of need. No one weak could amass that much loyalty. Hell, even my own brother threatened to kill me if I hurt you anymore. “

Gerard tipped Frank’s head up so that he was looking into his eyes. The tears were still welled up there threatening to fall.

”I will slow down and let Mikey help me out with this chapter and I will listen to you when you tell me to get some rest. I will not push myself that hard again no matter what. You are too important to me for me to make you cry anything, but tears of joy.”

”You really mean that Gee?”

Gerard reached down and cupped Frank’s cheek in his hand.

”Yes Frankie I do.”

He pulled Frank’s face to him and kissed him softly. Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard’s neck and pressed his body against his taking everything that he could and that Gerard was willing to give. A collective awe came from the living room and they pulled apart to see Pete leaning against Patrick with his arms wrapped around Pete’s waist. Mikey had left Gerard’s side and slid into an embrace with Ray. Poor Bob was sitting on the sofa not knowing what to do. He noted the time and cleared his throat.

”Hey guys, I hate to break up the love in, but I do have a shop to get back to.”

”Oh shit, me too! Mikey can I drop you off at home?”

”Nah Ray, I think I will hang here for a while. You go back to work, I’ll be fine.”

”Alright, hey Pete, Patrick, you want a lift back to your store too?”

”Sure.”

*Mikey*

Mikey watched as Frank said goodbye to all his friends and thanked them for coming over. He took longest with Pete and was whispering things in his ear that made Pete giggle like a school girl and Patrick blush from what he could hear. Mikey thought they were adorable. Ray walked to where Gerard stood and gave him a big hug.

”Glad you’re doing better man, no more scaring us like that.”

”Don’t worry dude, I won’t do that again. “

They smiled fondly at each other and Gerard reached up and ruffled Ray’s hair. Ray laughed and slapped Gerard on the arm playfully. Than Ray turned his attention to Mikey again. They stared at each other and Gerard cleared his throat.

”Okay guys, I am out of here. I’m gonna go say goodbye to Bob.”

Gerard left and Mikey and Ray were alone. Ray looked down at Mikey and Mikey blushed. He reached up and lightly rubbed his thumb over Mikey’s cheek.

”So beautiful, you have no idea Mikeyway.”

”Ray I…I’m just…”

”Don’t worry, we can take all the time you need. I just, I just want to kiss you goodbye.”

Mikey nodded and leaned in to his touch. Ray guided Mikey up to him and their lips met in a sweet kiss. Mikey pushed into it a little and met with Ray’s force. There was a slight parting of lips, but nothing more heated than this. They broke embrace and Mikey ducked his head down and Ray smiled at him.

”Alright baby, I have to go now. I’ll call you tomorrow okay?”

”Okay Ray, bye.”

”Bye Mikeyway.”

Ray left and Mikey wandered out of the living room and down the hall again. He was heading to the office to finish the inking what he was working on when he passed by the bedroom. He looked in and saw the remains of Gerard’s imprisonment. He walked in and began to untie the sashes from the bed posts. He folded them up and placed them on the nightstand. He next remade the bed. As he walked to the other side of the bed to fix one of the bottom corners, he looked out the window at the setting sun. It was breathtaking. Mikey sat down on the bed, knees turned inward and just watched it disappear into the horizon. As he watched the landscape, he toyed with the hem of his skirt. It was one of his favorites in a perfect shade of dark blue. His brother bought it for him from P&P, well with a gift card that Mikey received from Gerard for his last birthday that is. He liked the idea of Gerard contributing to his ever expanding wardrobe, even if it was by proxy. The skirt was made of two different fabrics, suede and lace. The suede held tight to his thighs and hugged the curves of his ass. The lace played over his knees and swirled when he moved. He wore a pair of white stockings for contrast with a black garter belt to match the satin panties underneath. A simple pair of black pumps were on his feet giving him just a little more height. Finally he paired the outfit with a simple black button mid-drift. The lace in the front matched the lace on the skirt and was also on the high sleeve cuffs. The ties ended just above his navel and tickled his stomach when he walked. Mikey giggled at the thought and then sighed. Ray never really noticed what Mikey was wearing. He knew that Ray was too busy looking at his face and into his eyes. He did not mind this attention at all, but Mikey was a careful dresser and made sure that his outfit matched the person he was seeing that day. He did not always have the goal of turning them on. Sometimes he just wanted them to do a double take or just sit up and take notice of him. He was not the artist his brother was and he knew it. He mostly just faded into the back when he was in the same room as Gerard was. It was just what he was used to since he was little.

”Always a wallflower.”

Mikey muttered out loud to himself as he watched the sky gain a soft purple hue with the sun gone.

”Not always Mikey.”

Mikey turned around and saw Frank leaning on the doorway folding his apron up. He tossed it in the clothes basket. He crawled onto the bed and lay down next to Mikey on his stomach, looking out the window. The stars were starting to become visable in the sky. Frank flopped on his back and looked up at Mikey. Mikey could not help, but smile when he did this. It reminded him of the talks they had in the dorm late at night.

”So what happened with Ray? Did he not notice the outfit?”

Mikey gave Frank a sad smile

”No, he just noticed my eyes…again.”

”There are worse things in life you know Mikeyway.”

”I know, It's just, this is part of who I am and I don’t know if I could be with someone who could not accept that of me.”

Frank sat up and put his arm around Mikey’s waist. Mikey lay his head on Frank’s shoulder.

”~sigh~ Frankie? Am I ever going to get as lucky as you did finding Gee? Will I ever find that perfect someone?”

”Mikey, I’m sure you will find that person one day and they are going to treat you like gold, but always remember until you do, you will have Gee and I.”

Mikey looked up at Frank and smiled. Those were the perfect words for him to hear right now. He pressed his nose to Frank’s and wiggled it back and forth. Frank laughed and did the same.

”Eskimo kisses!”

Both men collapsed on to the bed in a fit giggles. Frank propped his head up on his elbow and looked down at Mikey. He slid his other hand behind his neck and pulled Mikey to him. They embraced in a perfect kiss. It started out slow and sweet, kind of like his and Ray's are. Frank moved his hand up to Mikey’s back caressing it with feather touches and this made Mikey squirm a little and moan. Frank took the opportunity to slip his tongue past Mikey’s lips and take control of the kiss. This is what Mikey knew he wanted in a kiss. He pushed Mikey back down on the bed and ran a hand up the lace of the skirt. Mikey shuddered at the touch of his fingertips dancing across the top of his stockings and then moved their way into the suede. Frank maneuvered his fingers up and lightly brushed Mikey’s cock. He added a little more pressure and Mikey arched into the touch.

"Mmmm Frankie, your touch is so perfect.”

"Yeah? Want me to touch more?"

"Oh fuck yeah."

Frank slid his way down Mikey’s body. He popped each button of Mikey's shirt open as he went. He stopping to untie the knot of the shirt with his teeth and lick at Mikey's stomach. Mikey bucked his hips up at this movement. Continuing down, he slid the zipper on the side of the skirt open. Rather than pull the skirt off though, he just scrunched it up a bit onto Mikey’s hips. This exposed the garter belt and the tops of the stockings.

”You look so good spread out on the bed like this Mikey. I need to...can I just?”

Mikey nodded and Frank moved down further till he was off the bed and on his knees. He mouthed the satin encased hard on and breathed hot air into it. Mikey moaned and bucked his hips up again. Frank licked his way down the exposed thigh to the stocking top as he hooked his thumbs under each side of the panties and slowly pulled them off. Frank noted that Mikey was smart and had them over the garter, not under.

"I learned my lesson the hard way when I had to piss one time."

Frank could not help giggle how Mikey read his mind. He also admired how soaked the panties were already with Mikey's pre-cum.

"Gee Mikey, all I did was kiss you and you got that wet for me?"

"F-F-F-F-uck off Fr-Fr-Frankie."

Mikey found it difficult to speak properly with Frank's thumbs rubbing the head of his cock.

While Frank was driving him crazy, Mikey saw him look over to the nightstand and see the sashes. He grinned and without stopping his ministrations, he grabbed one. Frank crawled back up on the bed and put Mikey's wrists together over his head. He tied Mikey’s hands together and then looked back down at him.

"What Frankie?"

"Nothing, I just, how does no one else see you the way we do?"

Mikey blushed the Frank included his brother in the comment.

"Seriously Mikey, you are so beautiful. Not just what you wear, but every part of you."

Frank moved back down off of the bed and back between Mikey's legs. He draped one of Mikey's stocking clad legs over his shoulder and kissed his way up the under part of the thigh. Mikey shuddered when Frank began to nip the skin a little. He worked his way to his inner thigh and then took his cock in his warm wet mouth. Frank started up a slick rhythm with his hand and mouth that had Mikey writhing all over the place. He licked and sucked the head and slid his teeth lightly over it just like he knew Mikey loved. Mikey arched almost completely off the bed when he did this. Just when Mikey thought he could not take anymore Frank pulled away.

”Wait Frankie, ~pant~ why did you ~pant~ stop?”

Mikey was trying to catch his breath to talk.

”Fuck Mikey, I just...I really want to fuck you again.”

"Oh God, yes please Frankie. Please fuck me."

Mikey watched as Frank slowly stripped off his clothes revealing his inked skin. He suddenly felt a slight twinge of jealousy that Gerard got to see this everyday. Frank pulled a bottle of lube out of the drawer. He squirted some on his finger and licked it making Mikey groan.

"Mmmm passion fruit. Tastes almost as good as you do Mikey."

Mikey chuckled a little at this and Frank smiled down at him. He then got back down on his knees and squirted some on his fingers. Frank took Mikey back into his mouth before inserting the first finger. Mikey moaned and bucked against it. Frank did not have to wait long to push in the second. Frank fucked Mikey with his fingers as Mikey pushed back on them. Then he removed them, listening to Mikey whine at the emptiness. Frank poured more lube on his hand and slicked up his own cock. Once again he licked a stripe down the center of his palm to make Mikey squirm.

"Ugh Frankie, you're killing me!"

Frank smirked as he positioned his cock at Mikey’s entrance. He rubbed the head around the opening a little and then he pushed in. Both men threw back their heads and groaned as Frank continued to invade Mikey’s heat. Frank was overcome by the feeling of his thigh's brushing past the stockings and garter belt. He swore he was going to lose it just from the feel of the fabric. Finally his groin met with Mikey's. He stayed still till Mikey got used to it and gave the okay. Then and only then did he start moving. Frank fucked into Mikey slow and steady. There was no rush in his actions and Mikey just settled in the bed and his bonds and allowed Frank to take total control of him. Frank brought his hand to Mikey's mouth and shoved two of his fingers inside. Mikey could taste the lube and surprisingly it did taste like passion fruit. Mikey continued to suck on Frank's fingers while making obscene noises around them. Frank watched him with rapture. Frank felt so good inside him. He could see the lust and love in Frank's eye’s for him and it made him want to please Frank even more.

”God fuck ah, Frankie, I wanna, I need to , please let me taste you.”

”Ah ah ah Mikey, I am in control. I'll say what you're gonna do and right now you are just going to lie there and take my cock up your tight ass. Soon I'm gonna wrap my lips around your cock again and swallow all your cum down.”

Mikey loved Frank’s dirty talk. He bucked up looking for friction in Frank’s chest, but Frank pinned his hips down and Mikey was trapped. Frank increased his speed now and Mikey was keening at every thrust.

"Please Frankie, we can do it together."

Frank lost his rhythm when Mikey said this. He leaned over and kissed him hard biting his bottom lip and bruising it.

"Fuck yeah, okay Mikey. Let me just, yeah."

Frank pulled out of Mikey and crawled onto the bed. He turned around and swung his leg over so he was straddling Mikey's shoulders. Mikey looked up at Frank's cock and took a moment to admire it. It was only a moment though as he gasped when Frank engulfed his cock again with his mouth. Mikey maneuvered to take Frank into his mouth. This was not easy with his hands still tied, but he managed it some how. He tasted the lube, himself, and Frank all at the same time. It tasted like heaven. Both boys worked on each other at a matched pace. Mikey concentrated on doing all the things he knew that Frank loved. He was doing something right with all the noises that he heard coming out of Frank's throat and going right up his cock. Suddenly he heard a sound that did not come from where Frank was. Mikey opened his eyes and craned his neck back a little and had an upside down view of his brother with his hand around his cock, fisting it. Gerard locked eyes with Mikey and for a moment they just watched each other. Mikey flexed his hands towards Gerard to come over to him. Gerard pushed off the wall and moved toward the bed. Mikey, not stopping to let go of Frank's cock, grabbed at Gerard's thighs. He pointed up to Frank's ass and Gerard smirked and nodded his head. Mikey watched Gerard reach near the pillow and grab the lube. With no warning he pushed two fingers into Frank quickly and Frank tightened his hold on Mikey’s cock. With his other hand, Mikey watched his brother slick up his cock and as soon as he removed his fingers he sank his cock in slowly. Mikey had the perfect view of his brother’s cock disappearing into Frank and it made him suck harder on Frank. Frank groaned Gerard fucked into him and it sent the vibrations into Mikey's shaft again.

"Ah fuck Gee."

"You two look so good together, I just couldn't wait any longer."

Frank returned his mouth to Mikey's cock and the three somehow set up a good equal rhythm again. Pushing, thrusting, and sucking their way to paradise, they filled the room with the smell and sounds of sex. When Gerard hit Frank’s prostate, Frank cried out around Mikey’s cock and sucked particularly hard on the head sending more vibrations down the shaft. The combination of watching Gerard plunge into Frank over and over and Frank’s mouth around him was all Mikey could take. He pulled his mouth off of Frank quickly.

"Frankie pant, so close I..."

Mikey pulled Frank's cock back into his mouth and with a muffled cry came hard down Frank's throat. Frank pulled off of Mikey after swallowing as much as he could, but Mikey was still cumming and he striped Frank's face with the rest of his load.

”Ah fuck Gee, ah Mikey, I’m gonna…”

Frank came just as hard and Mikey tried to swallow as much as he could too, but eventually a need to breathe won out and he let go. The rest of Frank's cum dripped onto his face and chest. Gerard saw that the two boys were spent and Mikey watched as he tightened his grip on Frank’s hips and pulled him up to his chest. Mikey had to move his head back even further off the bed to avoid getting hit in the face with Frank’s nuts. This lined him up perfectly with Gerard’s and he stretched up with neck and ran his tongue under his balls.

”Ah Mikey, shit, don’t please I…”

Mikey decided to push further and with his bound hands reached up and grabbed Gerard’s ass. Gerard keened and lost his balance a little and fell against Frank causing him to fall back to the bed and over Mikey again. Frank shifted forward a little and Gerard climbed onto the bed. This is exactly what Mikey wanted to happen. This lined him up perfectly and with no warning he spread his brother’s ass cheeks and darted his tongue in.

”OH FUCK!”

*Gerard*

Gerard could not think straight, He could not even think sideways. He could not believe his fucking luck. Here he was fucking his beautiful husband, while his baby brother was tonguing him and driving him crazy. Every once in a while Mikey would slip out and suck on one of his balls in just that right way that caused his toes to curl. This benefited Frank as Gerard would thrust into him harder. Gerard pulled Frank back up to his chest so that they were both straight up. He leaned in to Frank’s ear. He wanted to share with him what he could not see.

”Oh my God Frankie, do you know what your best friend is doing to me? His tongue is in my ass driving me crazy as I fuck you hard and wet.”

Frank moaned as Gerard spilled dirty talk into his brain. This made him push back more onto his cock. Apparently Mikey took it as another opportunity because the next thing that Gerard felt was Mikey’s tongue on his cock as he thrust back and forth into Frank. Well this was different.

”F-F-F-F-uck Mikey, feels, ah, love your, don’t stop please!”

Now Frank was begging him, but Gerard did not think he was going to last much longer. He was right too, he stuttered and came still thrusting in and out of Frank. Gerard was shocked that he was cumming so much, but more that Mikey was still there now lapping up what was dripping down the shaft of his cock. Gerard moaned and Frank lost his balance and fell forward pulling his cock out of him. Mikey took this opportunity and reached up with his lips and pulled him into his mouth. He sucked on Gerard and pulled everything out of him that he had. Gerard's eyes were rolling in the back of his head as he started to become over sensitized, but fuck he did not want Mikey to stop. Gerard heard Mikey groan under him and he managed to pull his head forward again to see that Frank had gone back down on Mikey and his newly hardened cock. Now Gerard had a chance to take in Mikey's body. His shirt was open exposing his pale chest. This actually complimented the dark blue skirt that was bunched up on his hips. Gerard trailed his vision down to the black garter belt peering out of the folds of the lace and leading to the tops of the pure white stockings. In the middle was a view of the top of Frank's head as he sucked expertly on Mikey's cock. Gerard looked back at Mikey's thighs and saw the marks that he guessed Frank had left earlier. Suddenly he wanted to mark his brother as well, let everyone who saw know that he belonged to them. Gerard moved over Mikey's body and starting at his chest, slowly licked and nipped his way down to meet Frank. Mikey shook and moaned into Gerard's cock as Gerard lavished one of his nipples, biting it gently. Gerard stopped at the strap of the garter and pulling it and let it snap back to the creamy skin under it. Mikey jumped at this and Frank pulled back a little to avoid having Mikey's cock cut off his wind pipe.

"Gee..."

"Sorry, couldn't resist. Hey, make room for me Frankie."

As Mikey continued to lavish attention to Gerard’s re-hardening cock, Gerard and Frank took turns licking and sucking Mikey’s. Gerard was surprised he got hard again, but then again not. His brother was really good at this.

"Fuck Mikey, your gonna make me cum again if you keep that up."

"I think that is the idea Gee"

"Yeah, well let's see if we can beat him to it."

Frank smirked at him and reached down and ran his finger through the not quite dry yet cum on his thigh. He moved to Mikey's opening and quickly pushed his finger in. Anticipating the move Gerard pulled off as Mikey bucked his hips up with the intrusion. With both of Gerard and Frank paying attention to him, and the finger that Frank slipped into Mikey which was playing with his prostate, it was not long before Mikey was cumming a second time all over Frank and Gerard’s face. They kissed and licked each other to clean the dripping cum off. Gerard was surprised that he felt Mikey let go of his cock, but was even more surprised when Mikey pushed him onto his back and swung his leg over his hip. Before he or Frank could even blink, Mikey had impaled himself with Gerard's cock completely.

"Holy shit Gee, did he just?"

"Ah fuck Frankie, he did!"

*Frank*

Frank was in shock at the moment and at a loss for words. He knew that they teased him a bit too much, but he never thought that Mikey would do that! Frank watched as Mikey took complete control of his husband and rode him hard and he had to admit it was the most sexy thing he had ever seen. Mikey never really took anything he wanted and here he was in full control of Gerard.

"Fuck Gee, wanted this, wanted you so badly, just was afraid to..."

Frank saw tears beginning to stream down Mikey's face. He quickly crawled to where Mikey was and placed a hand on the back of his neck. He kissed his jaw and murmured reassurance to him.

"It's okay Mikey, shhh, it's okay. You look so good right now, so right, so perfect. That's it baby, that's it."

Frank kissed his way up Mikey's jaw to his lips. He pulled him into a kiss and Mikey relaxed a little bit.

"Frankie, I, fuck, I love you both so much."

"Love you too Mikey."

Frank watched as Gerard wrapped his hands around Mikey's hips and pulled him down into a reassuring hug. They kissed and Gerard began to push back into him. Mikey groaned and placed his hands on either side of Gerard's head. Now it was Frank's turn to realize he was hard again. He started to stroke himself watching his husband and his best friend melt into each other.

"Frankie, come here."

Frank obeyed Mikey and came over to him. Mikey sat back up and tugged on Frank's shoulder until he was nearly in front on him. He whispered something in Frank's ear. Frank smiled and swung his leg over to the other side of Gerard's head. Gerard took Frank's cock into his mouth and sucked on it wetly. Frank shuddered and Mikey pulled him into a kiss. They were all connected to each other and it felt right. This was the way it should always be. With little warning Gerard dug his fingers into Mikey's hips as he bucked up erratically and Frank could tell that he was cumming deep inside of Mikey. Between watching Mikey's reaction and the searing kiss he was pulled into after it, it was not long before Frank was cumming with Gerard swallowing around him.

Mikey pulled off of Gerard and landed on his back on the bed out of breath. Frank fell sideways himself and pulled his leg back from round Gerard's face. Gerard was covered in Frank's cum and gasping for his own air. The room was filled with nothing, but the sound of the three men trying to breathe normally. Suddenly Mikey burst into laughter. Frank looked up at him and then he started to laugh too. Finally Gerard joined in and suddenly they were all doubled over cracking up. Frank stopped laughing first and pushed up on his elbows. Gerard and Mikey did the same seeing this.

”That was…”

”Yeah it was..”

”Yeah…”

No other words were spoken as all three made their way to the head of the bed. Frank on the edge, Mikey in the middle and Gerard behind him. Frank turned to face Mikey and Mikey lay on his back. Gerard faced Frank. Frank leaned down and kissed Mikey slowly. When he broke the kiss with Mikey, Gerard took over. Then Gerard and Frank kissed and heard Mikey sigh beneath them. They snuggled in to take a much needed rest. In barely a whisper Gerard heard Frank say something to Mikey.

”See Mikey, I told you, you will always have us.”

Gerard smiled at this and reached an arm over Mikey to touch Frank’s hip. Frank did the same and Mikey was safely wrapped in their embrace.

”I love you Frankie.”

”I love you Mikey.”

”I Love you Gee.”

”I Love you Mikey.”

”I love you Frankie.”

”I love you Gee.”
Sign up to rate and review this story