Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam Wing > Gundam Drabbles

Party Night

by gndmlvr01 0 reviews

Drabbles on the Gundam pilots, starting with 'Party Night' why Heero couldn't kill Relena, and including a 'why Duo loves Heero'. More installations as they occur to me.

Category: Gundam Wing - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Heero, Relena - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-08-03 - Updated: 2006-08-03 - 310 words

-1Cliche
Party Night Party Night
By gndmlvr01

Disclaimer: Don't own it. Never will. Do think about it a lot...sighs
Summary: Why couldn't Heero kill Relena? Not 1xR
A/N: References to Episode Zero, Endless Waltz, and the series in general.

Party Night
By gndmlvr01/tati1

What's wrong with me? For one of the first times in his life, Heero was frightened. Why can't I kill her?
There she sat, sprawled on the ground-saved from her death by Heero Yuy, a boy with no real name and no past and no future. An assassin.
And he had just saved her life.
Why? he wondered, his shield still held protectively over her. Why?
An image began to form, and he remembered another girl-another stupid girl with long blonde hair. He crushed it before it could fully form.
"What's wrong with me?!" he screamed. He turned and pulled the shield from a girl he could no longer stand to look at, and smashed the end that had just saved Relena's life into the body of the enemy's suit. It helped, a little. After all, this was what he had been born and bred to do. This was his purpose. This was his life.

She was calling him. For the moment, he ignored her.
Why, why did I save her? She knows too much.
She was still shouting, and he finally forced himself to turn and look at her again. Could he kill her? He raised his shield to rectify his earlier mistake and thrust forward-and missed. He flinched.
"How come I can't kill her?" he whispered, anguished. But he knew why.
Defeated by his faulty humanity, Heero turned tail and fled from the bright eyes and bright hair and the memory of a white dress and a golden puppy.
I have been lost my entire life...
Please, don't say I've killed her.
End.
Sign up to rate and review this story