Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 31

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-11 - 292 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey‘s pov:

I was dead tired, but I kept driving. I parked near the wood and walked inside. I was hoping that I will see my brother soon, but still nothing.

Gerard‘s pov:

I wanted to scream, but Jim was covering my mouth with his hand. Why did Mikey do this? Now it‘s all over...

Mikey‘s pov:

Someone jumped on me and pinned me to the ground.
-Don‘t move, boy -he said.
-No talking! Just bite him! -I heard Jim.
-Stop! Where is Gerard?
-He‘s here.
-Let me see him! -Jum pushed Gerard forward.
-Mikey, why did you do this?
-I wanted to save you
-And he did it, you‘re free now -Jim said.
-No! I won‘t let you take my brother, you monster! -Gerard screamed and forcefully pushed the guy who was pinning me for the ground. I fastly stood up.
-No! -Jim yelled
-Oh, yes! -Gerad yelled and grabbed my hand, then started running. He wasn‘t following us, that was strange.
-Wait, wait! -I said
-What is it?
-Isn‘t it a little strange what he is not following us? -in the same moment Jim jumped on me from the tree and bit me for the neck. Next thing I saw was darkness...

Gerard‘s pov:

-NO, MIKEY! -I screamed and pushed Jim off of him. Mikey fell on the ground and Jim just smirked and disappeared.
-Mikey? Can you hear me? -I whispered and he nodded very slowly.
-You will be okay, Mikey, you will be okay -I kept whispering, holding him close to me. He was very cold.
-Please, don‘t leave me -he whispered weakly.
-I won‘t Mikey, I won‘t -then he closed his eyes. Forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story