Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam Wing > Gundam Drabbles

Unexplainable

by gndmlvr01 0 reviews

Drabbles on the Gundam pilots, starting with 'Party Night' why Heero couldn't kill Relena, and including a 'why Duo loves Heero' and 'why Wufei hates women'. More installations as they occur to me.

Category: Gundam Wing - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Duo, Heero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-03 - Updated: 2006-08-03 - 208 words

0Unrated
Unexplainable Unexplainable
By gndmlvr01

Summary: Duo couldn't really explain his fascination with Heero. One-shot. 2x1

Unexplainable
By tati1

Duo couldn't really explain his fascination with Heero. Sure, he had a great body, he cared about people in his own cold, harsh way, and his eyes were awesome, but his nose was too sharp, his face too still, his voice too monotonous. He was too quiet, he obsessed over his laptop, he was irritating, and he had a crazy girl stalking him.
Duo couldn't really explain his love for Heero. Sure he let him top and his cooking was amazing, but man, what a little head job! He had emotional baggage up the wazoo (not that Duo didn't) and was awful at communicating his feelings. He was awkward in bed (not that they'd been in bed very often) to such an extent that they both fantasized about sleeping with someone who hadn't been raped, and he was so cynical at times that even Trowa snapped at him. And worse, he had reflexively shot Duo's parakeet when it startled him.
Duo was still mad about that one.
Duo couldn't really explain his fascination and love for Heero Yuy, but perhaps he didn't really need to.
Because Heero loved him, too.
Sign up to rate and review this story