Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Powerless

Trust Me

by GettingHighOnCyanide 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-06-18 - 1679 words - Complete

0Unrated
“How many in the car?” The customs guard asked from the booth.

“Three.” Jay answered calmly.

“Where are you headed, and for how long?”

“Mexico City, two weeks.”

Any time now…

“Okay, can I see your passports?”

Shit, this is it.

“Now!” Jay screamed.

Gerard reached over me and shot the border guard effortlessly. Instinctively, I curled into Gerard’s chest as to avoid the sight of the body.

“Take the back!” Jay commanded, slamming on the acceleration recklessly.

Gerard and I got on our knees on the seat and held our guns out the smashed-out back window. Masked security guards came rushing out of every door in sight; they jumped into their cars and headed straight towards us with guns in hand.

“We can’t take them, there are four fucking cars!” I cried out to Gerard.

“Nothing’s guaranteed!” He yelled over the roar of the engine. “You’ve made it this far, don’t you dare quit now!”

The cars flew at us, and Gerard shot the driver of the first two, as if this were something he did every day.

“If they get out of the car, leave them. If they drive, shoot them.” Gerard ordered as he shot the last two.

Four of the remaining 16 men got out of the cars and started running, aiming their guns at Gerard and I.

“Get down!” He screamed at me.

I did as he said, pressing my head down to the seat.

“Be careful!” I screamed back.

I heard five or six gunshots before he pulled me back up by my collar.

“I need to reload, cover me!” He said, grabbing his leather bag frantically and rummaging through it. “Shit! Frank, watch yourself!”

With my heart racing faster than the car’s engine, I aimed my gun towards the remaining 6 guards; all of which were running at lighting-speed towards the car.

“J-Jay!” I called. “How close are we?”

“Two more minu-“

“Fuck!” I screamed after barely dodging a bullet. “Gerard!”

“I gotcha.”

He popped up beside me once again and took out another three guards with crafted ease. Behind in our dust lay the bodies of 9 guards, the vast majority being thanks to Gerard.

“Another three blocks and we’re there!” Jay called from the front. “How many left?”

“Three!” Gerard answered, just seconds before another shot was fired. “Make that two!”


All the cars were gone, and the remaining two guards were in no time, left long behind in the distance. Gerard put his arm around me protectively, giving my shoulder a gentle squeeze.

“You did good.” He panted. “Fuck, you did good.”

“Gerard, you’re bleeding…”

He looked down at his forearm, where a patch of blood stained his clothing.

“Yeah.” He sighed. “It’ll be fine.”

“Wait…”

I grabbed my now dirty and crumpled suit from the floor of the car and took the tie, wrapping it around Gerard’s wound.

“Ouch-“

“Sorry. Pressure… it’ll slow the blood flow.”

“What are you, a damn nurse?” He laughed, wincing a little as I tightened the make-do bandage.

“No, just a guy who got into a lot of fights as a kid.” I smiled.

“If you guys are done having your little moment back there, we’re here.” Jay informed us nonchalantly. “And we gotta ditch this car before someone finds it.”

“And how do you plan to do that?” I asked.

He pulled over to the side of the road.

“Get out and I’ll show you.”


The three of us stood in front of the car and mentally said goodbye to an old friend.

Or maybe that’s just me… can’t be sure.

“I feel like I should give a eulogy for the poor fucker or something.” I laughed.

Jay stared at me as if I belonged in a mental asylum.

“Way, wanna do the honours, or shall I?” He asked, holding out a box of matches.

“You do it.”

“Will do. Everyone got everything out of there?”

Gerard held out his leather bag in confirmation.

“Alright.” Jay said, lighting a match.

“Start walking.” Gerard suggested.

I did what he said, but turned around to watch as Jay threw the match through what used to be the window. The seats caught fire almost instantaneously, and it didn’t take much longer for the whole car to be engulfed in flames.

“Run!” He screamed, catching up to us.

Gerard and I sped up until we were a good 30 feet away from the car. Jay ran up beside us.

“Any minute now!”

Sure enough, it only took a couple more seconds before the car exploded in a mix of smoke and flames.

So, this is the end of the old El Camino.


We walked in silence for the rest of the time until we hit the outskirts of the first major city. It was a slum area; garbage was strewn around the streets, and the houses were run down and mouldy. Rough-looking teens ran up and down the street, leaving a trail of foul smell and intimidation behind them.

They remind me of myself when I was their age.


“W-Well… what now?” I asked nervously.

“For one, I gotta get going.” Jay announced, stopping dead in his tracks.

“How are you gonna get back?” Gerard questioned fairly.

“Like I always do.” He answered. “Steal a car, sneak through a border crack.”

“I’ll have your payment to you by next week.”

“Eh, don’t worry about it. This one’s on the house… it was more fun than usual. And I got to scare a newbie.” He cackled manically, gesturing towards me.

“See ya around.” Gerard said, waving as we parted ways.

“Ditto.”


“He’s a character.” I said to Gerard, after Jay was far out of sight.

“Yeah. He’s actually a diagnosed sociopath, could you have guessed?”

“Never.” I laughed. “Never. So what happens next? This town is a piece of shit.”

“Next, we do whatever the hell we want. The base is 20 minutes from here, and nobody knows us by face. We’re practically free men.” He answered. “The only thing we actually need to do is get ourselves another car.”

He took my hand and held it as we walked together.

“Although, I do have an idea.” He said, his eyes lighting up like a kid with a new puppy. “How much do you trust me?”

“Uh… enough to blindly go along with whatever you currently have up your sleeve?”

He took me over to a thrift shop with some unintelligible Spanish name and pushed the door open eagerly.

“You definitely should not trust me as much as you do.” He grinned, pulling me over to the women’s section on the right.

“That’s really fucking encouraging. What are we doing here?”

He said nothing, and rummaged through the racks and racks of dresses laid out before us.

“You’re a secret crossdresser? Fantastic.” I laughed. “Seriously, what the hell are you doing?”

“I’m not a crossdresser.” He said slyly. “But my alter ego is. Pick out a dress, now.”

Not bothering to question or argue with him any further, I joined him in the search for the perfect dress.

Y’know, this could be a really fucked up TV show.

“Here.” I said, holding out a red and black flamenco dress. “How’s this?”

He got this terrifying grin on his face and took me and his own dress over to the change rooms.

“Put it on. I’ll be waiting.”

Once again deciding to just follow his orders and not question his arguable insanity, I did as he said.


“I look ridiculous.” I declared as I looked myself over in the mirror outside the change rooms.

The dress must have originally been worn by a thin woman of very short stature. It barely covered enough to deem me publically decent, and it felt like a corset against my ribcages.

Gerard creeped up behind me and slid his arms around me, planting a kiss on the exposed side of my neck.

“You look so fucking hot.” He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I looked him up and down through the mirror, and I must say… he would make a really good woman. His long black hair fell over one eye, his other shining green in the store’s bright lighting. And the dress… don’t even get me started on the dress. He of course would have to pick the shortest, tightest dress he could possibly find. It was definitely rivalling mine in terms of shortness and tightness; except his had a legitimate corset, which he had somehow managed to do up on his own.

A corset.
A corset.

His hand slinked down, closer and closer to the slit on the side of my dress.

“Gerard, what are you-“

“You’re right.” He said, removing his hand. “We’ll save that for later.”

He walked away slowly, swaying his hips.

"Wh-Where are you-"

“Heels. I suggest you follow me.”



He’s standing there, and I just cannot fucking control myself. He’s got those damn heels and that damn fucking dress on, and… does he mean to shake his ass like that when he walks? Like is it automatic, or is he just doing it to piss me off? And he keeps brushing up against me. What a little fuckwad.

Oh come on Frank, you love it.



“Bueno hola.” He said exaggeratedly as we left the store. “Esto debe ser divertido.”

“What the fuck does that mean?”

“You’ll see.” He grinned, leading me around to the back of the store.

“Where are we going?” I asked suspiciously.

“Right… about here.”

Before I could respond, he pinned me up against the brick wall of the building and smashed his lips into mine. Along with the infuriatingly slow introduction of his tongue, they worked their magic, and I almost didn’t realize what was happening as his hand travelled up my leg and into my dress.

“Frank…” He panted, pulling away suddenly. “Meet Alejandro.”
Sign up to rate and review this story