Categories > Original > Horror > Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge

by makkhra 1 review

I Was Day Dreaming About Gathering All Me Enemies ( And People That Hate Me For No Current Reason) In One Big Ball Room For A Nice Evening Dance. But All The Drinks And Food Would Be Poisen And Ti...

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor - Published: 2006-08-03 - Updated: 2006-08-03 - 290 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: What A Sadistic Fucker
"Did You Finish All The Tots?" No Duh, You Think I want To Hear You Lecture Me Tomorrow?
"Yes I Did All The Tots And I Finish The Cart, Mrs. Diana" Damn Bitch
"Good Girl" I'm Not Your Dog You Sadistic Whore.
"How Are The Aisle Looking?" tsk.... They Are Looking Better Than Your Face At Any given Moment.
"At The Moment Bad, But I Have Begone To Straighten Them." Bet I Know What she's Going To Say...
"Now Why Is That?" Bingo... Maybe I Should Try Fortune Telling.... Nah... Because Then I Will Get Sue..
"I Was Busy Attending Customers, And Cover For Lissette While She Was On Her Break."
"Oh, I See. Are You Working Tomorrow?" Shit.... Hell No!! I'm Off And I'm Going To Use That To Sleep. I Have Stupid Chores And Shit To Do. I Wonder If I Can Convince Louie To Come With Me To The Damn Mall.... No Wait.... He's To Much Of Pussy... Something About Not Liking To Pretend.... Hmm... Oh Well I'll Convince Someone Else. Is It Me Or Did It Get Too Quiet..... Oh Shit... I Forgot About Diana. Heh Heh.
"Elizabeth?"
"Oh I Am Sorry, I Was Loss In My Thoughts For A Moment... But No, I Am Off Until Friday." Bitch, Can't Even Say My Name Right... Its Lizbeth... Not Elizabeth... Bitch, I Hate You.
"Oh Alright, Well Things Are Going Fine From What I Can Tell, Just Keep Up The Good Work And Ring Up Customers. I'll See You Whenever That Is." Hopefully Never....
"Well Do Mrs. Diana. Good bye And Have A Lovely Evening." Yeah Right, Who Would With Your Face..
"You Too, Good Night."
Finally, Damn...What's That Bitch Problem....
Sign up to rate and review this story