Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summertime

4

by PartyPoisen 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-06-20 - Updated: 2013-06-24 - 4428 words

1Exciting
Rose twirled in front of the mirror, and she couldn’t help but smile. She loved it all. She loved the pale-blue dress, she loved the french manicure with fake diamonds, she loved everything from the perfect pair of comfortable yet fabulous high-heels to the soft blonde curls that fell down her shoulders neatly.
.
Even the fact that her date to this dance was an absolute butthole didn’t spoil her mood as she grabbed her tightly packed, small purse and turned to face her sister who stood on the other side of the room.
.
“How do I look?” Rose asked.
.
“Really pretty,” Romy exclaimed, though her full attention remained on her own image in the mirror. “How do you work this thing?” she asked as she attempted to use her sister’s fake eyelash appliers.
.
“Oh gosh, you are hopeless. Just let me do it,” Rose sighed, rolling her eyes. She promptly stomped over to her sister and with hardly any effort at all, applied the eyelashes to her eyes. Despite the fact that she’d just called her sister ‘hopeless’, Rose was secretly very proud of the way Romy looked. She had managed most of her makeup by herself, and even picked out her own dress, did her own hair... And she looked fabulous.
.
She had on the original dress her mom wanted to wear which was a white dress with like rainbow dust all over it making her look dazzling. Her hair was half up half down and the down part was curled and flowed over her right should lightly. Her make up was of course limited to simple gray eye liner and foundation with ruby red lip stick. Her shoes were anklet one inch heels that were black but were hidden so it didn"t really matter.
.
.

The doorbell rang downstairs and Rose’s heart skipped a beat. She knew it couldn’t be Kevin coming to pick up Romy, the boy usually just marched straight into the house. He was way too familiar.
.
“You should go,” Romy told her sister. “I’ll see you at the dance.”
.
For a moment Rose’s head filled with the horror image of Ben that night in the car. She’d never tell anyone it, but she was very afraid that he’d want to do it again. After all, it was a special occasion, and they were going to the dance together. It’d be perfectly reasonable to end the night in such a way.
.
Shaking her head, the blonde girl left the room. She lived for these kinds of things, they made her happy, and she wasn’t about to let Ben ruin that by making her nervous. When she got downstairs, all of her worries disappeared from her mind as she saw the scene unfold before her. What scene? Why, of course the one where her father was being a bit... Well, mad.
.
Rose saw those veins on Gerard’s forehead and neck practically pop like they did every time he got angry. Ben just stood there, looking very handsome in his tux, but the expression on his face was one of confused. Clearly this angry man wasn’t scaring him, and why should he be scared, he was a lot bigger than Gerard was.
.
“Dad would you please stop freaking out,” Rose said with a heavy sigh.
.
.“And what the fuck is that length of a skirt supposed to be?!” Gerard shouted, pointing both of his hands at Rose’s dress.
.
“Look, Romy’s going too, you can scream at Kevin all you want, alright?” Rose pointed out, took Ben’s hand and before Gerard could protest, they were out of the door. He was still shouting inside the house when they got to Ben’s car.
.
“So that’s your dad?”
.
“Yeah,” Rose said with an apologetic smile. “Sorry you had to meet him.”
.
“It’s cool. Not the first crazy father I’ve had to deal with.”
.
Rose didn’t reply. She knew very well what he meant. Ben had had more girlfriends than Rose had makeup, and that’s a lot.
.
Romy was trying to figure out a reason to not go but thought of nothing that would work. She had promised Rose she would at least go and her mom made it very clear that if she didn't then the black dress she got was going back and she would have to wear the white dress on the next outing. Romy was to distracted sitting on the edge of her bed facing her side of the room to hear her dad calling her. He had to send Lindsey to come in and break her from her train of thoughts.
.
"Kevin is here Rome. And if you want him in one peice then I would get out there and save him."
.
Romy hopped up and grabbed her sisters other mini purse and walked out of the room to a funny scene. Kevin and Gerard were wrestling by the back door. Kevin had a hold of the hallway door frame well Gerard was pulling him by his waist well telling the boy about his appending death that he would receive as soon as he let go of the frame of the door. Gerard mangaged to pulled the boy off the frame and drag him a few inches from anything that Kevin could grab onto. Kevin was scratching for the ground and Gerard had the boy by his waist and he was straining so he was hunched over in the most unsual way. Kevin's ass was against Gerard crotch making for a funny moment. Lindsey had thought so too cause there was a flash and suddenly the two boys looked up.
.
"Dad. It is HIS job to hold me like that...in the same position." Romy said with a straight face.
.
It took Gerard a few seconds to figure out what she meant but when it click the look of fear on Kevin's face turned to terror and Romy swore he was going to cry. Lindsey started to laugh out loud well Gerard fumed and the vein in his head thumed erractically.
.
"Now I am really gonna kill him!"
.
Romy laughed as she separated her dad and guy friend apart. The vein on the side of Gerard's head frantically thumped to the verg of busting.
.
"Dad you don't have to worry. There is no way I am going THAT far tonight."
.
"You EVER go that far then I will personally castrate any guy you are with."
.
"Oh daddy. You are to funny. You make Rose feel the same way? Cause Benny boy is a horn dog."
.
_______________________
.
Back to Rose.....
.

The school’s gym had gone through the basic transformation; long blue ribbons were decorating the walls and an incredibly tacky light that switched colors was hanged on the ceiling. A few of the bleachers were pulled out so people would have a place to sit and rest their feet, and a couple of tables were set up with drinks and snacks, but that was about it.
.
Rose stood by the doors, gripping onto her purse.Sure, the gym may still look like a gym, but it still felt exciting to be there. Rose saw Max and Vandol nearby, with their own dates and she smiled and waved to them. But her smile quickly disappeared when Ben’s hand touched her lower back and he kissed her cheek.
.
“Okay so here’s the plan,” Ben said. “We stay here for a little while, like fifteen minutes or so, then we go to Cooper’s party and get drunk, alright? Then there’s a motel near Cooper’s place and we can go there for the night, yeah?”
.
Rose was surprised by the plan, but she really didn’t know why. She should’ve known. “What, fifteen minutes?”
.
“Yeah,” Ben laughed. “I mean we don’t wanna stay here for longer than that, do we? With people like that,” he said, with a mildly disgusted look on his face when he nodded at where Max and Vandol were standing with their dates.
.
“I dunno, I think they’re nice...”
.
“Whatever, you wanna go get something to eat or? Wanna make out? We could dance I guess...”
.
Rose shrugged. “I wouldn’t mind dancing.”
.
There was a slow song on, and Ben led Rose to the dance floor. As they slow danced, Rose started to relax. This was what she wanted. She didn’t want Cooper’s party and she didn’t want any dirty motels, she just wanted a nice nice evening at a school dance with a nice date, and she wanted to kiss him goodbye at her porch while her father’s loading the shotgun inside the house. Was that really too much to ask?
.
______________________
.
Romy laughed as her and Kevin pulled up to the school. Kevin was still all pouty from the mini scene he had gone through with his girlfriends dad. He knew the man for what now? 12 years. The man almost made him shit his pants then and if it wasn't for the dance that he secretly looked foreward to... He would've but he didn't wanna smell like shit for 1 and two he could smell like shit later after he drank and didn't give a fuck.
.
"K. He is like that with anyone. I would not let him hurt you." Romy said as she grabbed his cheeks and leaned in for a kiss.
.
Kevin smiled into it and kissed back. It took them a few seconds to break off.
.
"Lets go before I fuck you right here." Kevin said.
.
The stadium was nothing special. Cheap everything around the room from the crappily thrown around streamers to the shitty table clothes but that wasn't what had caught her eye. It was the twins in the corner by the punch bowl messing around and annoying the girls. Speaking of them, Evelyn and a new girl started to walked over.
.
"Who is the new girl?" Romy asked Kevin.
.
"Van's new fling of the week. Sage.... Ambrose."
.
"Oh gosh that boy gets more girls than.....Hi!"
.
The girls made their way over and stopped infront of them.
.
"They're spiking the punch bowl. Oh and hey this is Sage Ambrose. Van's girlfriend." Evelyn said sounding unhappy.
.
She and Max were together and have been for the past year. Her true guy was his Brother though. Vincent or, as everyone called him, Vandol.
.
"Hi. I'm Romy. Romy Mahaut." Romy and her shook hands before walking back over to the troublsome twins.
.
"Try my punch. It's to die for." Van said already slightly buzzed as he shoved a cup in each of their hands.

.
______________________
.
Rose sat on the bleachers, checking her face in the small mirror she’d dug out from her purse. The pack of girls around her were giggling and talking excitedly. All of their dates (which meant the entire football team) were off doing something else, though Rose had the bad feeling that it had something to do with the poor geeky boy they had led out of the gym.
.
“You’re all going to Cooper’s party, right?” Parker asked them all, with a large smile on her face. “Rory swore to me that there’s going to be a real live band there. And you all know he has a pool. I heard it’s going to be filled with beer.”
.
“A pool filled with beer?” Rose asked in disbelief. “Rory’s lying.”
.
“Ooh, Rose, your boyfriend’s coming this way,” one of the other girls, Allison, giggled. And true enough, in just a moment Ben had found his way through the pack of girls that opened up like the red sea so he could walk past them to Rose.
.
“You wanna go now?” he asked her.
.
“Umm... To Cooper’s?”
.
“I thought we could skip the party,” Ben said with a grin.
.
The girls gasped and started to giggle and whisper to each other excitedly, and Rose’s cheeks got a tad pink when Ben took her hand and they walked away from them. Rose’s internal struggle began.
.
Yes, he took her to the dance, and he hadn’t been anything but nice to her. Sure, he was a bit arrogant and even mean to some people, but wasn’t everybody? But then again, her dad had always told her that if she didn’t want to do something like that, she shouldn’t feel obligated to at all, even if the guy was her boyfriend.
.
“Ben, wait,” she said as they were walking through the school corridor.
.
“What?” he asked and stopped.
.
“I don’t wanna go to the motel.”
.
“Why not? You wanna do it here? Because that’s fine by me.”
.
“No, I mean... I don’t wanna do it at all. I wanna go back to the gym and dance and talk to my friends and drink diet coke.”
.
For a moment Ben looked confused. “Wait, we had a deal. I take you to the dance and we have sex afterwards.”
.
“I know, I’m sorry, I really don’t want to do it.”
.
“But you liked it last time.”
.
Rose looked at him apologetically. “I’m not sure I did. Look, Ben, you’re a really nice guy but I don’t know if this is going to work out.”
.
“You’re breaking up with me?!”
.
“It’s just, you seem to be ready for a lot more stuff than I am...”
.
Rose knew that Ben was an extremely proud guy. She knew this was bound to make him angry. And that scared her a bit.
.
“Fine, I was gonna dump you pretty soon anyway, after I got bored of you. I was only with you because I thought you were easy to fuck.”
.
“What?” Rose asked. Sure, she knew he probably never had a crush on her or anything that silly, but she had sort of assumed he at least liked her.
.
“How can you be surprised? The way you dress, you’re practically begging for somebody to fuck you. What, did you think I liked you? Please, no one’s ever going to be with you for any other reason than to get an easy fuck.”
.
Rose didn’t reply, and she felt tears stinging her eyes.
.
“You’re gonna cry now?” he asked, touched her arm and stepped in closer to her. “You wanna do it one last time, though?” he stepped even closer, and that made Rose take a step back. She panicked when she felt the lockers against her back. “Huh, you wanna go find an empty room and suck my dick? Want me to fuck your pretty face?”
.
Rose broke out from between him and the lockers. She felt tears on her cheeks and hoped it wasn’t ruining her makeup too badly. “You’re horrible,” she told him, and had to get away from him. She couldn’t believe he said those things, and more importantly, she couldn’t believe she’d ever liked him.
.
“Whatever, you weren’t that good anyway,” he called out after her.
.
After Rose turned the corner, she stepped into the first bathroom she could find. She needed a quiet place to cry. She hated how weak she was and how easily she cried, and she didn’t want anybody to see be so pathetic. But at the same time, she wished her sister or dad were there so she’d have somebody to cry to.
.
Rose stomped into the bathroom, threw her purse on the counter with the sinks and leaned her hands against the edges of the sink. She looked at herself in the mirror but for some reason, she hardly even cared that her mascara was running down her cheeks. For a moment she just cried, but she quickly stopped when she heard a noise from one of the stalls.
.
“Hello?” she asked, getting a bit scared. It could be a crazy axe-murderer for all she knew. “Is there somebody there?”
.
The stall door opened slowly and revealed a boy who must’ve been her age, maybe a year or two older. He had shaggy, dark hair that was covered with a black beanie hat. Rose didn’t recognize him, but he must not have been there for the dance because he wasn’t dressed for it; he wore a black hoodie and very old looking jeans and sneakers.
.
“What are you doing here? This is a girls’ bathroom,” Rose said and quickly wiped her eyes with her wrists.
.
“No it isn’t,” the boy pointed out and nodded at the urinals.
.
“Oh... No wonder it smells so bad in here...” For a moment they stood there awkwardly, until Rose couldn’t take the silence anymore. “Are you here for the dance?”
.
The boy shrugged. “Sure,” he said.
.
“What’s in your backpack?” Rose asked curiously.
.
“Why are you crying?” the boy asked, ignoring her question.
.
Rose forgot her question as well and she turned back to the mirror. Her mascara had smeared under her eyes so she took out the make up from her purse and started to fix it in haste. “It’s nothing. Just this guy, he’s a big stupid jerk.”
.
“Which guy?”
.
“Benjamin Hawkins, from the football team. I came here with him but... Well, we broke up. It’s a good thing though. My sister was right, he IS a creep.”
.
“Can’t argue with you there,” the boy nodded. “I can’t tell you how I know this but Ben bought some GHB tonight. Apparently he had some girlfriend he wasn’t sure would want to play with him...”
.
“What’s GHB?”
.
The guy almost looked like he pitied her for having to ask. “It’s a date rape drug.”
.
Rose’s eyes widened in horror. “Oh my god,” she gasped and covered her mouth with a hand. She quickly went through the entire evening to remember if she’d drank anything Ben offered her.
.
“Relax, he couldn’t have given it to you yet.”
.
“How can you know?” Rose asked, not believing him. Then she realized. “I know you. You’re that guy that Romy keeps warning me about! You’re the drug guy!”
.
The boy rolled his chocolate brown eyes. “You sell some drugs and all of a sudden you’re ‘the drug guy’?”
.
“Oh my god you’re going to kill me, aren’t you?” Rose then asked, even more horrified than she’d been before. Her dad had always warned her that if somebody tried to sell or give her drugs, they were probably trying to rape and kill her.
.
“I am? Wow,” the boy said nonchalantly. “Well aren’t you going to run back to your jock boyfriend?”
.
Rose hesitated. Rose was finished with her makeup but she didn’t want to go back to the gym yet. By now everybody will know Ben is back on the market. No doubt he will have told everybody that he dumped her because of some really bitchy thing she said or did... And this boy didn’t SEEM like a crazy murderer... In fact, he was much nicer than she would’ve expected. “What’s your name?” she finally asked him.
.
“Duncan. And you do realize this whole business thing I have going on is kind of supposed to be kept on the down-low?”
.
Rose nodded. “Of course,” she said and then continued after a moment: “I’m Rose Way.”
.
“I know who you are. Trust me, your legend precedes yourself. You fucked a football player in a car, so naturally everybody knows you.”
.
The blonde girl felt her eyes well up in tears once again. “I can’t believe I ever liked him. I can’t believe I lost my virginity to him.”
.
Duncan’s eyebrows raised at that comment. “Alright,” he said.
.
“I am so stupid. Of course he was with me just because he thought I was easy, right? It’s not like he could like me for my personality,” she laughed at herself mockingly. “Why would he like me?”
.
“Well hey, there’s plenty in you to like...”
.
“Like what?” Rose asked.
.
Duncan thought for a second and with a shrug, he said: “Well... You’re not bad to look at?”
.
Rose groaned. “Forget it. I’m gonna go find my sister to see if they’ll take me home.”
.
“I could take you,” Duncan said. “I have a car, and it’s not like I have a date to ditch. My business is closed for tonight anyway.”
.
Rose considered for a moment. Her dad always told her not to accept rides from strangers, but Duncan didn’t LOOK like a crazy rapist. “You’d really take me home?”
.
“Yeah, why not. I’ve nothing better to do.”
.
“Well... It’s not like I can walk home in these heels. And I seriously doubt Ben would still take drive me after I left him. Thank you.”
.
“No problem. You wanna go now?”
.
Rose nodded. “Yeah, sure, I just need to go tell my sister I’m going home. I’ll see you at the parking lot?”
.
Duncan promised to wait for her, and she rushed back into the gym to find her sister, despite the fact that everybody would’ve heard whatever nasty rumors Ben undoubtedly started to make her feel miserable.
.
______________________
.
Romy laughed out loud as Max fell to the ground for the third time to wasted to realize that the table was a whole foot to the left of him and not right behind him so he was leaning on air falling on his ass. Van finally grabbed his twin and leaned him against the table. Kevin and Romy on the other hand were on a chair eating each others face between Romy's laugh.
.
"I can stand up on my own!" Max slurred.
.
"How have the teachers NOT seen that people are drunk? Look at the glorinious of the room or buzzed people."
.
Romy looked up from her boyfriend's face looked around the room at the stumbling couples. There were a lot of them dancing around and acting dumb much like the group Rose hung out with at the back corner regrouping. They walked out all in one leaving the rest of the kids to slightly cheer as the rest made their way to the floor.
.
"Where is my sister?" Romy asked getting up and walking toward the hall as Rose came walking in.
.
"Hey Roe. Where you been?"
.
"Hey. I'm getting a ride home and......" Rose started
.
"No. You will not go with that freak." Romy snapped. She suddenly came out of that buzzed feeling she was in.
.
"It's not with Ben.... I met someone. I'll explain later just for now I gotta go. Just tell dad..... I don't know. Just tell him you lost track of me or something."
.
Romy and Kevin took no time in knowing that Rose was gonna be home soon and that meant Romy didn't need to baby sit no more. They made their way to his car and drove to the first cheap motel they could find. Luckily the person in front really didn't care about the ages of the people as long as they paid and as a part of the package deal he had a giant bowl of condoms on the counter for anyone who needed them. Kevin got the room and guided Romy to the elevator.
.
Smiling up at him Romy grabbed his face and kissed him as the elevator started to move. Kevin kissed back and he pulled her waist into his and placed his hand on the back of her neck so he could deepen the kiss. It didn't take long for them to end up both lusting for more when the doors opened and they had to sprint down the coridor to the room they were gonna be in for the next two hours.
.
Kevin shut and locked the door well Romy kicked her heels off and waited for him. Kevin smiled at her as he walked over and shoved her done on the bed and suckled on her neck as she undid his pants...
.
Maybe the dance was not as bad as Romy thought after all.......
.
____________________________
.
The car pulled up to the driveway and Rose quickly checked her makeup on the mirror one last time. She did not want to see her dad to see she’d been crying; that would only begin that unnecessary witch hunt for Benjamin.
.
“Again, thanks for the ride,” Rose said with a smile. “And thanks for being so nice.”
.
Duncan shrugged. “It’s no big deal. You feel better? Or do you need something to cheer you up? First patch is free, you know,” he said, nodding at the backpack which he’d tossed to the back seat.
.
“I don’t think so,” Rose said. “You know, drugs are really bad for your skin.”
.
Duncan chuckled. “Wow, that’s not vain at all.”
.
“What?” she asked, not sure if he was being serious or not.
.
“Nevermind.”
.
Rose nodded, and her hand went to the handle of the car door. “Well, thanks again.” She opened the door and hesitated for a moment, then she gave him a quick peck on his cheek. “People say you’re really horrible, but you’re not so bad,” she told him, and with that she left the car, leaving him with a print of her lipstick on his cheek.

.
.
.
.

Romy rolled off the bed and walked to the mirror on the other side of the room to fix up her hair. Kevin stayed on the bed spread eagle with no bed sheets on.
.
.
"Looks like someone is happy to see me." Romy remarked as she looked at him in the mirrors reflection.
.
.
Kevin was hard again and was sticking up as if to wave at her from across the room. Romy finished her hair and walked over to the bed and patted his penis which made Kevin shudder under her pat. She climbed on the bed and laid her head on his chest and took in his scent of cheap colonge and sweat.
.
He wrapped his arm around her and sighed out as she cuddled up to him.
.
.
"You need to get ho....whoooa whoa that feels good." Kevin started but Romy knew what he was gonna say so she played with his shaft and jerked him around.
.
.
"You like that sicko?" Romy teased as he tensed up.






.
Sign up to rate and review this story