Categories > Original > Drama

Sincerely, us (Chapter 6)

by creativewriter19 0 reviews

If it's you that I want, then let me be all you need...just not now, but soon enough I'll be yours.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-21 - 265 words - Complete

0Unrated
Flash Back

Gardner and Ashley are sitting up on the bed upstairs in Ashley's house. They're watching the new years countdown and talking.

"What do you think it's like?". Asks Ashley.

"What is?". Asks Gardner.

"Sex".

"I don't know. Probably amazing".

"I think it feels weird, but good at the same time".

"Do you want to try it?".

"Out of curiosity, I kind of want to but everyone will hear us won't they?".

"Not if we leave the door closed and besides......Everyone is downstairs and we're the only ones upstairs. What do you think?".

"I....."

Gardner breaks her words by kissing Ashley slowly. She responds by kissing him back-she brushes her tounge against his. She smiles with lust and says" I'm ready".

"He gently pushes her back onto the bed as she wraps her legs around him with her arms on his back letting out a soft moan. From downstairs Ashley's mom yells" 10 minutes till new years! Ash....Gardner...You watching?!".

Trying to hold there breathes in, he humps her begins to dry hump her and she moans quietly. As the clock stars to count down to begin the new year Ashley moves her pussy upward to make it more fertile for Gardner. Everyone downstairs counts down with the times square host. "10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!".

When everyone got to one Gardner came inside Ashley, with her underwear wet from Gardner's cum. She screamed out in an orgasm-she holds him and says" Oh, Gardner....I love you". He kisses her cheek, then her lips as he says" I love you too, babe".

To be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story