Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Being saved may mean someone will die

Being saved may mean someone will die

by AfterShockPrincess 0 reviews

Gerard sees a young woman with problems. Will his bid to help save her make an impact on everyone's lives?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-06-22 - 454 words

0Unrated
Hey guise!! I will finish my other stories but I decided to do a new one lol. 

As the credits rolled on the screen, Gerard kissed his wife's forehead. 
"Such a great movie." he said as they got up. She stretched her body and yawned. "Oh for sure! G I'm gonna go to bed. You coming up?". She looked up at him with worn out eyes. He nodded."Give me a few minutes. I'm gonna go out and have a quick smoke." Alice yawned a "yes" and made her way upstairs. 

Pulling out a cigarette from the box, Gerard sat down. The flame of the lighter briefly igniting. It was a warm night. The streets were quiet. He sat and sighed. "So glad we decided to stay on an estate.", he smiled to himself. Life was perfect. A graphic novel author, comic book company and a wife and plans for a family. "Yo old man you shouldn't talk to yaself like that. People think you gone crazy." Gerard jumped and looked at the gate. A figure he couldn't quite see was there. Standing. Wobbling. "And you shouldn't be out this late. What are you doing?". He walked to the gate. The female chuckled. Swigging some whiskey from the bottle she cheered. "You know. Drowning my sorrows. Living life laaaarrggeee. Being me." as she whispering she waved her arms about- which in turn made liquor spill from the bottle. 

Gerard looked at her with sorrow. "That shit won't get you nowhere in life." he responded. She snorted and giggled. "Yeah and chocolate, coffee and life is?" she wobble about almost slipping to the floor. Regaining her balance she started to walk down here road. "Fuck you old man!" 

Frowning Gerard went back upstairs. "Lisa, one of the lads have called. I won't be long. Something's up with his...", he got interrupted with a snore. Sighing he ran back downstairs and caught up with the drunken girl. 

"Let me walk you home please?" he shouted after her. She turned slowly around. She giggles. "You wanna walk me home? Fuck me? Leave me a fake number and never see me again?". Gerard looked shocked. "I'm a married man. Look I just wanna walk you home- make sure you're safe." She looked at him and grimaced. "Oh look at you. A married man, a wife, a car, a house a fuckin job! Get your pretentious ass away from me. Unless you wanna ride upon this. Just leave me alone!" she walked down the road swigging the bottle as she did. "Life isn't about sex! It's about being something!", he said as he jogged to her. Looking right in his eyes she coldly said. "Living is for the weak."
Sign up to rate and review this story