Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Athena's Children

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

It's the summer of 4th year and Harry gets some help in his battle.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-06-22 - Updated: 2013-06-22 - 613 words

4Original
Chapter 1


It was the second week of summer after Harry’s 4th year at Hogwarts and he was still trying to cope with Cedric’s death. He was a nice guy and would have been a great friend. But someone didn’t want him to count on anyone. ‘What can I do?’ He thought, ‘at this rate I’ll be dead before my last year.’ Just then he heard something.

You needn’t worry about anything.” A voice said, “I shall help you, my child.” He started to look around.

“Who’s there?” He said.

I’m in your head my child.” So he sat down and closed his eyes.

Who are you?” He asked.

Your mother.

Mother?

Yes, I have been inside your head for a while now and I do know everything that has been going on.” She told him not to trust Dumbledore anymore and leave the Dursely’s. “They are not your biological family.

Then it was all a set up?

To get you killed, yes.

How do I know that this isn’t one?” She started to show him images of when he was a baby and where they were. She showed him things that even Dumbledore didn’t know.

I want you to leave England,” she said. “go and find your former twin sister.

Former?

She went through training and it made her older.

Alright, I’ll leave tonight.

Also go to Gringotts, get your lordship and have our wills read.

Yes ma’am.” So in the dead of night, Harry had left the house and went to the bank.


Once there he was amazed that it was open. 'Hmm, maybe because their clients can do their business in peace.' He thought, so he went to a teller.

“Um excuse me?” He said.

“May I help you?” Growled the teller.

“Yeah, I was wondering who do I talk to about wills?”

“That would be Fangknife.” He said.

“Thank you Mr. …?” The teller was surprised that Harry wanted to know his name.

“I am Clawhammer.”

“Thank you Mr. Clawhammer.”

“You’re quite welcome.” So he went to Fangknife's office. He knocked on the door.

“Come in,” said a female voice. Harry cocked an eyebrow. He went in and saw a tall young woman with pointed ears, fangs coming out from her bottom lip, dark hair in a bun and dark eyes. She was in a black dress suit and glasses.

“You're Fangknife?” Harry said stunned, she twitched an eyebrow.

“Do you have something wrong with me being in charge of wills?” She said in a soft voice.

“No ma'am, I just thought...” He quickly shook his head and she stalked over to him, her heels clacking against the floor. Now that he got a real good look at her, he could tell she was very well built. She pressed him against the wall and pressed her body against him. He was very nervous as he looked up at her.

“You don't think a female half-orc, with a body like this, can do this job?”

“No ma'am, I didn't say that and if you took the wrong way I'm so very sorry.” She smiled and hugged him.

“I'm sorry,” she said. “I just wanted to get that out of my system and confirm something.” She walked over to her desk. Harry breathed a sigh of relief. “So what can I do for you this evening Lord Potter?” So Harry told her what was going on and that he needed the bank's help. He received it and with his thanks, Harry Potter; Lord and Head of the Potter clan left for Heathrow airport and to a new life.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story