Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Capture

Routine

by lalatherapist16 3 reviews

Time passes quickly on the water ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-26 - 896 words

0Unrated
I'd fallen into a daily habit. Though I've only been here about a month, Gerard hasn't wavered on me yet. And he didn't want me to feel like I had to do anything.

But I swabbed the deck, like I had before I was brought here. It was fun for me. Well, he was too, but we saved that for his bed.

The thought made me smile to myself. I felt the sun on my back, the wood under my feet, the salty air blowing against my face. This is home. He is home.

"Frank." I looked up at his voice. He gestured for me to go to him up behind the captains wheel, I set my mop down and went up the stairs to him.

"Yes?" I asked softly. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me against him.

"Jack, take over. Stay on my path." Gerard told his second in command, who nodded and took his place. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his room."

"Gerard?" I asked as he sat me on the bed. He started pacing. "What's wrong?" I caught his hand, stopping him.

He looked down at me for a moment. The next thing I know, he's pushing me back, his lips on mine. I held him, my arms going around his neck. When he tried to pull back, I locked my arms behind him, holding him here.

"I'm letting you go." He whispered, ducking his head against my chest. I stared at nothing, my mind blank. "We're coming up to The New World, and I'm letting you go."

He broke my hold easily, holding my hands in his. "What if I don't want to go?" I asked him softly. His eyes sparkled.

"You have to go." He said bluntly.

"Why?" I cupped his face, my panic setting in. "Gerard, please. Don't make me go." His eyes darkened.

"I can't tell you right now, but I'll explain when we hit land." He kissed my palm softly before he left his room. My heart was sinking in my chest, making me sick. I walked back to where my mop sat and picked it up, not looking at Gerard.

Over the next few hours, he avoided me. It worried me. At night fall, we spotted land. I leaned against the pole that led to the birds nest heavily.

I didn't want to go. In what felt like seconds, we were a handful of feet away from the shore. Gerard was at my side before I knew it, taking my hand. I looked up at him, my heart racing. "Gerard..." I started, my hand holding his tighter.

"Frank." He pulled me against his chest, holding me tightly. "I love you." He whispered in my hair.

"Gerard, listen." I looked up, not letting go. "I don't want to go anywhere. I'm happy here. With you." I tightened my arms around him.

"Why?" I heard tears in his voice. I kissed him on his soft, trembling lips. He kissed me back, his tears falling against my cheeks.

"I love you." I breathed. He laughed, wiping his eyes. "I love you Gerard." I buried my face in his neck.

He held me as his tears soaked the sleeve of my shirt. "I am never letting you go." He finally smiled at me.

My heart flipped as he kissed me. I get to stay with him. A month or so ago, I'd have been fighting tooth and nail to get away from him and this ship.

Now I was fighting to stay here. With him. On this ship. The humor made me smile wider. "I'm not ever leaving." I promised him.

"Boys! Let the prisoners from The Elite go free and be back by dawn!" Cheers rang out around us. I didn't look away from Gerard.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear. He held me tight to him as we watched the ship empty of people. Once they were gone, he lifted me, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I put my arms around his shoulders. "How about we celebrate?" He asked, his voice rough.

"And how do you purpose we do that?" I smiled, knowing exactly what he meant.

"A party for two." He smiled and started to walk. I swayed with his steps as he made his way to his room. "In our room." He said as he opened the door.

"Our room?" I asked, happier than I could ever remember being. He nodded and kissed me, lowering me down onto the bed. Our bed.

I smiled into our kisses, still blissfully happy. I love him. That won't change.







So I know I haven't been writing much and for a deeper explanation, go to I think the third or forth part of Silence and it should be there.

But right now, it's one in the morning, I'm shaky as hell cause I overused my right arm today and I still have to get up early to decorate for my Mom's birthday.

I'm basically on my own with the whole birthday thing. Mydad and brother don't help, and mysisters are in Texas or in their own world. So yeah...I'm not mad or anything. Is my sarcasm thick enough?

Anyway, my point was that I need to go to sleep. So R+R and all that.

Hugs and Cake,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story