Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Affection

Want

by DarknessBliss

It's sexy time...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-06-29 - 864 words - Complete

?Blocked
Helena didn’t know came over her when she said she would have sex with Frank. All she knows that she wants him and was no longer worried about Gerard waking up and catching them.
Frank kissed her back hard and slipped his hand underneath the hem of Helena’s skirt. He reached to the lacy hem of her panties and yanked it down until it reached to her ankles. Helena helped him get them off without moving away from his lips.
He then took off her camisole and Helena pulled away from his kiss to help him. When he got it off, he took a moment to admired her bare breasts. Helena turned her head away and blushed from embarrassment. But then she let a moan when she felt Frank licking one breast while his hand was playing with the nub of the other one. He tweaked it and she gasped in delight, “Ohh, Frank.”
He pulled his head away and his hands traveled to her skirt. He unbuttoned it and pulled it off. Now Helena was completely naked. Instead of being embarrassed, she went on undoing Frank’s belt and jeans while Frank took off his Keds. She then pulled them down, along with his boxers. She threw them to the floor and Frank took off his T-shirt. He grabbed Helena’s head and crushed their lips together. He pulled away, “Tell me what you want me to do.”
Helena steadied her breathing and said, “Tongue-lash me until I come.”
“With pleasure,” Frank purred.
He lowered himself to Helena’s inner thighs and began to swipe his tongue to Helena’s clit. She moaned loudly but she covered the next one with her hands.
Frank sensed this and stopped for a moment, “Helena, he won’t wake up no matter how loud you moan. Don’t hold yourself for me, baby. Scream at the pleasure I’m giving you.”
Helena understood and let herself moan loudly every time she felt Frank’s tongue touching her. Then he inserted two fingers in her and finger-flicked her.
“Oh God!” she groaned. “Fuck, Frank, feels so good, yeah, yeah, ahh…”
“Fuck, Helena,” Frank panted against her and moved his fingers faster. “You’re so wet and tight, fuck.”
He finger-fucked and licked until he finally wanted her mouth on him. As he took his fingers out of her, he lifted his head and said, “Suck me off.”
Helena sat up and had Frank lay down on the couch. She gently grabbed his member and began to stroke him slowly. Frank moaned like crazy while she gave him a hand-job until he let out an erratic moan when he felt Helena’s tongue give a forceful lick at the head. She wrapped her lips around him and bobbled her head up and down. She hummed a random song while she was blowing him. She held him in place as she deep-throated him.
“Gaah!” he moaned out. “Fuck, Helena, don’t you have a gag reflex? Hahn, fuck, so fucking good…”
Helena pulled away, “God, so big…can’t wait to get it…mmm…in me.”
Frank sat up and had Helena lay down again, “Neither can I, and I don’t want to wait anymore! I want to fuck you now.”
“Yes,” she softly moaned and spread her legs open, “Put it in now!”
Frank wasted no time and settled himself between her legs and with a single swift move, he put himself inside her. He moaned at the warm wetness. Helena wrapped her legs around his waist as if to demand to move. He obeyed her physical demand began to thrust in hard and fast.
“Frank!!” Helena moaned. “Oh my God, yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck, so good! You’re so fucking hard and fast! I can’t stand it!”
“You like that?” he growled. “You like me in your pussy? How do I feel baby?”
“So so good!!” she groaned in pleasure. “Ahh! Don’t stop!”
“God, Helena, you’re so hot, ahh!” he tried different angles to see which spots drove Helena crazy. He found four places and hit them repeatedly. Helena was overwhelmed with the pleasure that Frank was giving her. God, she couldn’t make a comparison between him or Gerard. They both are so good!
Finally, her stomach hitched in, mentally telling her that she’s ready to come. “F-Frank, I’m gonna come…”
“Me too, ahh…Helena!” he moaned and at the same time, Helena came on Frank and he came in Helena.
He pulled out, causing her to whimper. He pulled her up to him and gently kissed her. “Helena, you’re amazing.”
“You too,” she managed to say and kissed him again. “I better go and take a shower before I wake Gerard up.”
“Good idea,” Frank said. “It’s almost nighttime.”
Helena got up and gathered her clothes. She headed upstairs and Frank got dressed quickly. A smirk was plastered on his face. He was right. Gerard got himself a live one. And he was never going to find out.

A/N: Here it is. The long-antispated chapter. Hope you like it. R+R, if you please.
Sign up to rate and review this story