Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (joel & Benji Madden plus others)

A New Begining

by Reign_Madden 1 review

Your the new girl in a new town, you hate it the second you get there, till you meet Benji and Joel Madden. But is it a blessing or burden?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-03 - Updated: 2006-08-03 - 389 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not know or have ever known Good Charlotte or any of the other bands/characters in this story.
This is a completely fictional tale that I created and wrote.

'How far to go? This is taking ages' Your sitting in the front seat of your mums Ford Fiesta. You've been driving for what seems forever and the scenery hasn't improved much. You stare out the window as the road flies by and the trees rush by in a green blur. 'we're nearly there stop being so damn impatient' your mum says looking in your direction. You reach into your bag thats by your feet and take out a mirror, you sigh at the person staring back at you. Your jet black and red streaked hair is ruffled and messy, your clothes are crumpled and your black nail polish is chipped. You put the mirror back and sigh. 'Cheer up, its not so bad Reign, I'm sure you'll like it when we get there' your mum asures you.
'I seriously doubt that mum' you reply
'Look I know you didn't wanna move here....'
'Thats for damn sure' you say harshly cutting her off.
'Watch your mouth reign, anyway as I was saying this is gonna be a new start for both of us and I wanna make the best of it okay. Just for once try and be positive.'
'Be positive? Sure I've left everyone I know back home, to move to a town that's in the middle of nowhere. To go to a new school where no doubt it will be ruled by cheerleaders and jocks where the word 'awesome'is classed as essential vocab and people like me will be bullied and ridiculed. So yay I cant wait to get there is gonna be so.... Awesome.'
The car continues to drive along for a few minutes before you turn off, you pass a sign that says 'welcome to Waldorf'. You sigh deeply as you drive for a few minutes passing rows of houses and shops, before your mum pulls over and cuts the engine. 'This is us' she beams happily. You get out the car and look a the house. Its looks kinda small and the grass needs mowing. 'Home Sweet Home' you mutter under your breath as you begin to unload boxes from the car
Sign up to rate and review this story