Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Sleeping Cold

Meeting Squad 10's Lieutenant

by icegoddez333 0 reviews

Toshiro is feeling uneasy, so he doesn't complain when his lieutenant pushes him out of the barracks for a walk. While walking, he suddenly feels two spiritual pressures. One of them is a hollow. W...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Matsumoto Rangiku - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-07-08 - 599 words

0Unrated
Uta’s POV
“You may leave.” Said the head captain. I was in utter awe of this guy. He had such an air of authority about him. It was as if he was born to lead. Toshiro walked over to me. “Come. You have much to learn. I am sure my lieutenant can fill you in.” I blinked. “Lieutenant?” He started walking, and I followed after them. “A lieutenant. You could call them second in command if you like.” Wow. These guys think of everything.

Observe them. Knowledge is a powerful weapon. Voice! If you hadn’t noticed, these people are trying to help me! Didn’t you listen? Not long ago 3 captains betrayed the soul society. What they didn’t tell you is those 3 declared war on the soul society. What! But why? They have thousands of soul reapers, lieutenants and 10 captains. Why declare war on them? They are severely out numbered. They have no hope of winning. They obtain a powerful object called the Hogyoku. It has the power to remove the line separating soul reapers from hollows. Are you kidding me! What could they want with that? They have joined with the hollows. What! That is… insane!

“Are you alright Uta? You seemed distressed.” I jumped. Toshiro was giving me a worried look. “I’m fine; this is just a bit overwhelming.” He nodded. “We are nearly at the 10th squad barracks.” I nodded.

When we got to his barracks, soul reapers turned and looked at us oddly. “What’s with them?” I asked, lazily gesturing to the squad members. “They are probably surprised that you are smaller than me.” I laughed. “You are small, but I am smaller.” He gave me a small smile, one only I could see. We approached a big door. “This,” he said, “is my office. We will find my lieutenant in there.” He opened the door.

The first thing I saw was a tall woman with orange hair and a large chest. The second thing I saw was darkness. And I couldn’t breathe. I waved my arms around. I was being crushed by something. Some things are not what they appear. I heard a woman’s voice. “You’re so cute!” “Rangiku, your suffocating her.” That was Toshiro. The thing released me and I could breathe again. I took big gulps of air. The orange haired woman spoke. “Sorry captain. I couldn’t resist, she was just so cute!” I realized the thing that was suffocating me was the woman in front of me.

She smiled at me. “I am Lieutenant Rangiku Matsumoto, but you can call me Rangiku. What’s your name?” I blinked. This woman was so laid back, it was actually scary. “My name is Uta Kazume.” She smiled. “So, what are you doing with my captain Uta? Are you two going-"
“Rangiku.” Toshiro interrupted. Rangiku frowned. “But captain, you two would be so cute together! Look, she’s smaller then you!” At this point I was as red as an apple. Dating! We had just met. And he had already knocked me out. I shook my head to get rid of my blush. “Rangiku.” Toshiro began. “Uta is a not a soul reaper, yet she has a zanpukuto. She recently slayed a hollow, and no doubt that hollow was not her first. I have been put in charge of her care. I was hoping you could show her around.” She smiled and squealed a little. “I’ll do so right away!” And with that, she grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the office.
Sign up to rate and review this story