Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 6 Joel Explodes

by Reign_Madden 0 reviews

The title says it all.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-04 - Updated: 2006-08-04 - 538 words

0Unrated
The rest of day flies by and by the end of it your exhausted. You have an essay to write for History and one for English. As the bell rings to signify home time, you see Joel dissapear out the door before you've even shoved your books in your bag. You pack up your stuff and quickly take off after him.
'Joel wait up' You shout as you see him turn the corner. 'Wait a second.'
You finally catch up and grab his arm causing him to turn and look at you.
'What do you want Reign?' he asks gruffly.
'I wanted to apologise for upsetting you earlier, I did't know about your Dad till Billy filled me in after you left. I'm so sorry.'
'What so now you and Billy are talking about me behind my back?' he says lurching his arm out of your grip.
'No it's not like that, I didn't know what made you so mad, I guess Billy told me coz he thought I should know. Im really sorry.'
'Yeah that's right everyone should know me and Benji's business, everyone should know that our bastard father ran out on us.' He shouts angrily. By now people were begining to stare.
'Joel, people are looking at us, just calm down and lets go and talk about it okay.' you say looking at the small crowd that had gathered.
'Fuck you Reign, I don't wanna talk about it, in fact I don't wanna talk to you. You have no idea what I've been through, what I'm still going through.' You step back, you never imagined he would explode like this. After a couple of second of silence you recover.
'Look Joel I'm really sorry......' But he cuts you off.
'Stop apologising okay I don't need your fucking sympathy, and I don't need your shoulder to cry on, so just fuck off and leave me alone.' and with that he walks off leaving you there with tears in your eyes.

8.00pm Joel's p.o.v

'Dude you've been quiet all evening is something wrong?' Benji asked me.
I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling.
'Yeah I had a really crappy day and to make matters worse I totally blew up on Reign after school.' I said turning on your side to face him.
'That's deep, is it coz she called you Combs earlier.' he asks.
'Well yeah that's part of it, its just I hate him Benj you know I hate our dad. I just got angry when she called me Combs, she tried to apologise and she wanted to talk but I just blew her off. I feel like such an asshole right now man.' I reply
'Look don't sweat it Reign's pretty cool, she'll come around. Your just gonna have to kiss some serious ass to get her to talk to you again.' Benji says.
'Forget that I'm going over there.' I reply getting up and putting my trainers on and grabbing my jacket.
'Joel its kinda late maybe you should leave it till the morning.' Benji suggests.
'No I can't leave it man, I gotta talk to her now.' And with that I left, making my way over to Reign's
Sign up to rate and review this story