Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket

Ouran High School Host Club: Meet Prince Yuki and Host Kyo Sohma!

by All_thingsEverything 0 reviews

For some 'unknown' reason, Akito has transfered Yuki and Kyo Sohma to the rich and elite private school of Ouran High School. Luck seems to be rotten for this rat and cat because right when they ar...

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Akito,Kyo,Yuki - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-07-10 - 674 words

0Unrated
Prologue
___________________________________________________________________________
Hi, this is my first Fanfic on this site so please tell me if you find any errors or something wrong with the story. Enjoy and review!
___________________________________________________________________________
The hand reached for me. I flinched. Why did he have to move like that, so sudden and graceful? He smiled at my fear like he always had.

"Look at me, precious Yuki," he demanded. I jerked my head up, looking into the eyes of my so called "god", "It's your last day with me in this house, and I want to make sure you don't forget me. We surely wouldn't want that to happen, would we Yuki?"

"N-No," I whispered. Before I knew it, I was on the ground with my hand of my burning cheek. I gasped in pain as he clutched my hair and used it as a leash to pull me to him.

"What's my name?!" he screamed, "Say it!"

"A-Akito-S-sama," I stuttered as my eyes began to water. I looked down and tried to stop them from falling down. I told myself not to cry. I told myself not to cry.

"I thought I told you to look. At. MEE!" he hit me again at my side. I cried in pain, "Answer me when I ask you a question!" he shook me with my hair. I screamed. I was hurting. My head was hurting. My side was hurting. Everywhere was hurting. But I knew no one would come for me. I was hopeless.

"Yes, Ak-kito -sama, "tears streaked down my face. My last day...

"Yuki, do want to stay with me? Is that why you're crying? His cruel voice reached my ear. I flinched and felt him smile, "Don't cry, Yuki."

I tried to stop crying. I succeeded at not sobbing, but tears still fell down my face. It all hurt. I didn't want anyone to touch me. I shuddered as he smirked his evil torturous smile. His smirk turned into the glare as he left the room. But I knew it was far from over. I crawled to the dark corner and put my arms around myself, knees to my chest. I winced in pain. I looked out the small window and saw the only eyes that knew what I felt. I only eyes that went through what I was going through. And just like that, she walked away. Stopped, and continued. There was a teardrop where she stopped. I knew she couldn't help me. We both knew it. More tears streaked down. I heard the door open and closed. I refused to raise my head and stare at the horrible monster of a boy who clouded over me. But I gave in, knowing the consequences if I didn't. I stared at him, terrified and scared.

"Did I tell you to move, pet?" he asked while he touched my cheek. A low, shriek escaped me as I saw a belt in his hand. No, no no...

I wanted to scream for help, but I knew no one would hear me. If they did, they ignored it. I could still remember my cruel mother's voice as she left me with this monster. "He wants you" she said "You're special to him" she cooed. "He will teach you a lesson" they all told me. I never knew what I did wrong, but I knew I never should've been born.

"And didn't I tell you to stop crying?" he asked, voice alluring. He slapped me again. I fell over, my head hitting the wall. I was overwhelmed with pain. All over my body. Intense pain. I was suffering.

"Do you like disobeying me, pet!? Why do you disobey me?!" he kicked me , "Do you think someone will help you, you disgusting rat!? THEY HATE YOU! ARE THEY HELPING YOU NOW? THEY DISPISE YOU! DO NOT DISOBEY ME AGAIN! You are MY PET!MINE!" Akito screamed.

He raised the belt. Outside, you could hear the whips and screams of pain as I cried out. I would die, I thought, and I was 4 years old.
Sign up to rate and review this story