Categories > Original > Poetry

There's Nothing Wrong With It.

by MCR-99 33 reviews

I thought about this after seeing a protest yesterday in london.

Category: Poetry - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-07-16 - 284 words

-1TrainWreck
There's Nothing Wrong With It.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, you know. It's a simple way of life, like the way the grass is green, and the sky is blue. There isn't anything wrong with liking the same sex, so get over yourself. And, if you would like to marry that person, so be it. There's nothing wrong with it, everybody gets married some point in their life, unless you count me. But, that's a different matter.

There isn't any point of the bible that says gay relatinships and gay marriages is sinful, so why all the fuss about it? Doesn't God love us all, no matter what skin colour, language we speak, or whether we're gay or straight. We're all different, this isn't like World War Two, where Hitler basically killed anyone who didn't like him. This is 2013, people, let's not get ahead of ourselves with the whole 'Gay Marriage Is Wrong' thing.

Now, I get some of you might dislike gay marriage, and I understand that, but I'm just saying there isn't anything wrong with it, it's just love after all. And, you can't put a rule on love, now can you?

A/N: So, as you guys know, I was in London yesterday. London was cool, we got to look about Parliament and we had a Canadian tour guide, so that was cool. I saw a protest about the Gay Marriage thing, and how people were like "Gay marriage isn't right" and stuff, whilst the Gays were like "no it isn't.". I kid you not, I saw a bus for Gays/Lesbians and Transgenders in London, it was all colourful and awesome. Rate and Review! Peace and Cookies, XO Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story