Categories > Original > Fantasy

Harry's Early Animagus Transformation

by ralphmullins 0 reviews

This is a challenge not a story. So if you want to take the challenge of writing a story from the following guidelines I wish you luck.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2013-07-19 - 332 words

1Ambiance
When Harry is attacked in his crib as a baby by Voldemort he absorbs Voldemorts magic and life force and his follower's magic and life force through him because they are tide to him through a mark on their arm's. So Harry's body can handle the amount of magic it has absorbed it transforms him in to his animagus form, that he would have learned to transform in to later when he was older, and in animal instinct he runs from the house. Living as his animagus form for years and mating with the female/s of his transformation and has offspring as well. But sooner or later he learns that he is humane and transforms back and learns that he inherits and acquired a lot when he killed Voldemort and his followers when he was a baby by absorbing their magic.

Plot points:

-Harry must be smart same with his mate/s

_ Harry is able to transform back and forth from his animal form to his human form with practice.

Opntional:

-On what he transforms in to

-What he inherits and acquired

-If he has more than one mate and how many offspring he has

-What school/s he gos to

-Were he lives

-If there are any other races near were he lives, If they are allies or enemies.

-If he makes his own lab or base of some kind or nest of some kind

-If he has any human or other races he mates with

-Can bite or in some way transform others in to his race

-Mate with other races in his human form and his animagus form

A.N.#1: If their is anything you can think of that would go with your story that is not below Optional: go ahead and add to your story. Just follow the major plot points and everything ells is up to you.

A.N.#2: For a reference skim or read Dragon Child By: Kirkmenistan at Harry Potter Fan Fic Archive.com
Sign up to rate and review this story