Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Once Upon a Chord

Once Upon a Chord

by lalatherapist16 2 reviews

Childhood friends Gerard and Nicole did everything together. Everything.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-19 - 356 words

1Ambiance
I watched my little girl run around with the Way boys in my bestfriend's back yard. Gerard, her older son, tripped over an uneven patch of ground.

Nicole and Mikey ran over to him. Probably to see if he was okay. "I really don't want to leave the house, but the rent is just too high." Donna drew my attention back to her.

"We'll always be here, Donna." I touched her hand. "And you can come visit any time." She smiled at me. "Besides, you're only going to the apartments a couple blocks over."

"I know." She laughed. "But we've lived here since Gerard was born." She shook her head and sighed.

"It'll be okay, Donna." I hugged her. "Have you told the boys yet?" I looked out at them. Nicole was laying between the boys, pointing up at the clouds.

"Yes." Her eyes followed mine. "Have you told Nicole?"

"Not exactly." I bit my lip. "I wonder..." I watched the three of them closely.

"Hm?" Donna asked softly.

"I wonder which of them will fall in love with her." I blurted. Donna laughed.

"Probably both. Especially if she's like her mom." She nudged me with her shoulder.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I laughed. She rolled her eyes dramatically.

"What's that mean she says." She shook her head and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Ugh it's going to be weird not having you here." I touched the wood of the back porch we sat on.

"I know." She sighed. We sat for a long while in silence, watching our kids watch the clouds over head.









Sorry I haven't updated anything yet! The wifi in my house is messing up so I can't get to the internet on my laptop. And, that's where all my new chapters are.

But, I can still write on my phone. So I'm starting this.

And, before I spoil anything for you guys, I'm gonna go.

So R+R and all that stuff. Oh! y YouTube channel has a lot more videos now! Once my laptop is working again, I'll update and give you the links.

Hugs and Pickles,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story