Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Harry Potter's Magic Teloports Him to Safety

by ralphmullins 1 review

This is a challenge not a story. So if you want to take the challenge of writing a story from the following guidelines I wish you luck.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-07-20 - 315 words

-1Illiterate
When Voldemort comes to kill Lily Potter. He doesn't A.K. her he stuns her for Snape (Your choice if he stuns her or kills her). When he turns to the crib he looks at the boy between the twin red head girls, Harry Potter, and fires a killing curs at Harry in his crib. Harry's magic lashes out and and absorbers Voldemorts magic and all those that are connected to Voldemort. Then in a bid to save it's host it teleports him and the whole house and surrounding property to where it knows it's safe. In to..?

Your choice on were it telaports them.

Could Appear in Example: #1 Final Fantasy IX any time in the game.

#2 Legend of dragoons anytime in the story line.

#3 Pokemone in any of the movies shows and at any point in their time lines.

#4 Naruto in any point of the show or manga timeline.

#5 Guardein Of The Flame books in any time in the books.

#6 An Alternit Univers than the one they are in.

#7 In to someplace in W.O.W. any were in the timeline to the game/comic

#8 Teleports them to another fan fic like one you have already started or to somebody ells if they agree to it.

#9 Any book, movie, or other place you could think to locate them to.

Optional: -Each of them is mature for their age and are quite smart (Tony Stark smart for Harry and Samantha Carter smart for the girls).

-Have their own business.

Optional: What the business dos.

Example: Invention business, mercenary business, animal training, animal breeding, animal capture, weapons makers or any other kinds of business you can think or even a combo of what I listed above.

Parings: Harry/twin sister one/twin sister two/Lily Potter nee Evens( If she lives/?

A.N.: Your choice on if they include more girls and make it a harem.
Sign up to rate and review this story