Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Playing Happy Families

Chapter 2

by KobraBlaze 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-28 - Updated: 2013-07-29 - 451 words - Complete

0Unrated
Here's the 2nd chapter. This is going to be kinda short so there will hopefully be more later on. :)

Chapter 2
He knocked on Frank's porch door. A woman opened it and greeted him, she was obviously expecting him.

"Hello, Mikey isn't it?" She smiled at him.

Mikey nodded back with a small smile. He saw Frank appear in the background.

"Hey Mikey! This is my mom." Frank introduced them. He pulled Mikey in.
"We're just going to go upstairs mom" Frank shouted as his mother was heading towards the sitting room.
"Okay dear" She replied.

When they got to Franks room Mikey was amazed to find so many CDs, posters and band shirts just like his own.

"What's the matter Mikey? Come on tell me. Sit down here" Frank pulled Mikey to sit on the bed.

"Frank, I just can't handle having him as my brother at this stage"

"Did he do that to you?!" Frank stared at the already bruised and swollen mark and his jaw.

"Yeah." Mikey said quietly. "He called me pathetic. And I said he maybe he was. He punched me then. I didn't know he was going to do that. He never even touched me before. I expected him shouting at me. But not this. It's getting out of control and I don't know to stop him or his friends, Frank. I don't know what to say or do. It's like just existing is good enough excuse for him to hate me." Mikey finished almost out of breath.

"Oh my god Mikey. That's horrible, he can't get away with that. He can't hit you!" Frank was as mad as Mikey was. He was furious. Mikey was just upset and fed up.

"I made it worse though Frank, before I Ieft, he asked me where I was going. I said nowhere. Then he said I deserved the hit, that I was askin for it. Then I don't know what happened to me but I began shouting at him. I told him to fuck off and that I hated him and to never talk to me again. And then I ran."

"Look Mikey stay here as long as you want. In the mean time I'll sort out Gerard. He can't say that to you."

"But he's just gonna hit you or something!" Mikey said.

"Don't worry Mikes. It's fine."
Mikey slept on Frank's spare mattress on the floor. He was dreading the next morning.
~

Thanks for reading! Please leave a review of what you think :)
I know I hoped for this to be up a couple of days ago but we have really stormy weather here and the electricity went so no wi-fi :) But it's all okay now!!
Sign up to rate and review this story