Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Playing Happy Families

Chapter 4-Part 1

by KobraBlaze 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-29 - Updated: 2013-07-29 - 774 words - Complete

0Unrated
Thank you all for the lovely reviews! It's really up-lifting to see you guys like my story :)

Chapter 4

"What the fuck?" Gerard whispered.

Mikey!" Frank yelled and shoved Gerard out of the way and kneeled down beside Mikey. "Mikey, c'mon man get up. It's okay" Frank felt his heart beating fast and shouted to Gerard to get a teacher.
"Go Gerard! Get someone to help. Fast!"

This was when Gerard knew he went too far. He enjoys the teasing and messing but when Mikey actually ends up hurt badly by him he backs down. He sees what he does. And secretly, he hates himself for it. This is the only time he wishes he wouldn't be so mean. After a while he gets over it. He returns back to his horrible self.
It just shows how cowardly he is. He loves winding Mikey up. He gets a kick out of it. But that's all he wants but he goes further because he doesnt think about what he is about to do next to the poor kid. When he goes over the top with it he hates himself and he sees how selfish and cowardly he really is. He isn't all what he makes out to be.

"Mikey, Mikey, it's okay, c'mon man. It's okay. Open your eyes. He's gone. It's alright. I've got you" Frank tried to bring the boy to. But it wasnt working. His pulse was still racing. And he wasnt opening his eyes or moving.

Gerard ran back in with a teacher along his side. And the school nurse as if she could do much good.

"What happened to him?" They asked Gerard.

Gerard gulped. He looked nervously to Frank and then to his unconscious brother on the floor.

"I'm not really sure." Gerard lied. Frank scoffed at him but didnt say a word when he saw dagger eyes aiming for him from Gerard.

After the nurse checked his pulse and everything she said "I think it's best to get him to a doctor"

"Okay Gerard you can go with him. You have a car don't you? Or will I get you a lift down?" The teacher suggested.

"ME?!" Gerard said surprised.

"HIM?!" Frank said in unison with Gerard.

"Well unless you know something Frank... But Gerard is his brother"
The teacher said.

"I think Frank should come with us. He's friends with Mikey." Suddenly Gerard was acting reasonable and sensible and Frank was taken aback from him.

"Fine both of you go." Mr. O Connell said.

They carried Mikey down to Gerard's car on a stretcher. Going through the quietest route trying not to have lots of kids staring and gawking at him.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Mikey. Please be okay. I'm so sorry." Gerard whispered to him quietly. Frank heard him. It was strange to hear it coming from him. For Gerard to apologise about anything is shocking.

They got into Gerard's fancy car and Gerard speeded to the hospital.
Nothing was said during the drive. Frank didnt want to even look at Gerard. And Gerard didn't even know what to do never mind say.

"Wha..." The two boys heard a noise from behind.

"Mikey!" Frank shouted and saw the confused boy try to open his eyes and figure out his surroundings.

"Hey Mikey, it's okay we are at the hospital. You fainted in school, do you remember?" Frank wasnt sure whether he wanted the boy to remember. If Mikey remembered the cause of what made him blackout it might make him nervous again being Gerard's car.

Mikey got his eyes open. And he tried to sit up a bit.

"Wh-where am I?" He said confused.

"You're in my car, Mikey." This time Gerard answered. It made Mikey look straight at Gerard. Surprised that he was talking to him and surprised that he was let in his car.

"I'm so sorry Mikey." Gerard told him with a sympathetic look on his face. It was probably a first for Gerard.

Realisation, shock and a bit of anger took over Mikeys face as he remembered what happened.

"Bu... Why..."

"It's okay Mikey come on let's go in." Frank said as he hopped out of the car and opened Mikeys door.

"Are you feeling okay now? Dizzy? Shaky?" Frank fussed.

Gerard followed up behind them, knowing he shouldn't asking Mikey these questions when he was the one who caused it.

"I'm fine, Frank I just have a headache." Mikey said and clutched the back of his head.

"C'mon we will see what the doctor says."

~

Thanks for reading! :) Please leave a review of what you guys think! 'Tis great help!
Sign up to rate and review this story