Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Graduation Day

Sexy Eyes

by MikeJV37

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-30 - 3676 words

?Blocked
Graduation Day
Ch 06: Sexy Eyes
By: MikeJV37

x

===June 5, 3:04 PM, Training Ground 23===

(repeat 50, day 2)

Naruto leaned in next to Kurenai's right ear. "Kurenai... if you ever try to bust my balls or take over... I'll do things to you that would make Shinigami vomit. Understood?" Naruto softly whispered in a dead voice.

Kurenai nearly turned white... she was glad Hinata couldn't see her face. "Hai, Naruto-sama. It isn't necessary to threaten me... I gave myself to you mind, body, heart and soul. I could never betray you." She whispered sincerely.

Naruto leaned back enough to see her face, a moment later Kyuubi confirmed what he saw, she told the truth. "I told you not to worry, but I have some, trust problems... and you know why. You understand why I had to do that, so let's put this behind us and enjoy Hinata-chan, okay."

Kurenai took a few, quiet, deep breaths and focused on her pleasure again. "Hai... and I'm truly sorry if I ever gave you even the slightest reason to doubt my loyalty to you."

"Not really... but considering who you are, I had to make sure there wasn't some part of you fighting back." Naruto whispered and she nodded. He kissed her and smiled. "Just a little private chat Hinata, nothing to worry about. Lay down Kurenai, you know what to do Hinata."

Hinata nodded, smiling as she was slowly stroking herself. She got on her hands and knees over Kurenai then pushed about a foot of her cock into Kurenai's pussy. A few moments later a wave of pure pleasure washed through her, she'd achieved 2 of her greatest dreams. She had her 16 inch futa cock in Kurenai's pussy, and Naruto buried just over a foot of his 18 inch cock in hers! She could feel him enter her womb, which she hoped to use some day.

While it mattered to most girls, Hinata didn't care if Naruto fucked every female in Fire Country before her, including her mother and little sister, all she cared was that it was Naruto that took her virginity... and as long as she was part of his life in some way, nothing else mattered. She'd be his pet if he wanted. Was she obsessed... probably, but outside of a few adults, no one had inspired her more than Naruto.

After they started Naruto waited until they found their rhythm before watching Hinata's big balls swinging between her wide spread thighs, found his timing and slapped them hard. He smiled when she screamed, then again when Kurenai sunk her fingers deep into Hinata's huge pillowy breasts. He moaned when her walls tightened on his cock... she was right, she was better when they hurt her.

===6:12 PM===

Naruto smiled in amusement at Hinata's full body flinch when Kurenai gently cupped Hinata's balls, and Hinata whimpered pathetically. "I think we drained her balls Kurenai... she's got nothing left... she probably couldn't get hard if her life depended on it. I'm not disappointed though Hinata-chan... you outlasted Ino, Sakura and her mother when I fucked all 3 at once... and you did it against me and Kurenai... who doesn't look much better."

"I have enough left to beat a couple Genin... and I did more than both of you." Kurenai said with a friendly glare.

Naruto laughed. "True... you 2 get dressed. Kurenai, help Hinata home, if they ask you were training all afternoon. I want you to come by my apartment after you get a shower and something to eat Kurenai." Naruto said then left.

===9:22 PM, Naruto's Apartment===

The look of shock and disbelief on Kurenai's face made Naruto want to laugh, but then Yuugao had a similar look.

"A time loop?" Kurenai said blankly, staring at Naruto... and his guest, Yuugao Uzuki, who was in black shorts, a dark purple tee shirt and black leather vest. An outfit she'd seen her in frequently when off duty. Kurenai saw Naruto, sitting in the left chair (looking from the door) Yuugao standing to his left, reach up, flip open her vest, pull up her shirt, exposing her bare breasts, grab her right tit, pull her down and suck the nipple.

"Naruto-kun! I'll finish explaining. Oh, don't bite so hard... I'll get too excited to finish." Yuugao said, then lifted her shirt a little higher. "See this mark on my left breast above the nipple... that fox head is Naruto's mark. It allows me to loop with him. When everything resets, I remember everything like Naruto does. He wants to give you one also, so you can help him. What do you say Kurenai... oh that feels good, want to join Naruto's harem?"

Kurenai thought a minute before speaking. "If I say no... will you ever offer again?"

Naruto removed Yuugao's nipple from his mouth. "Probably not, if you don't want in... I don't want you in. Not that you'll remember it, but I'll never fuck you again... but I know Hinata will join without even thinking about it."

"I didn't tell you, but even though we aren't official, I've been getting serious with another Jonin... but he doesn't do to me what you do Naruto... I accept. I'll be your girl, your whore, anything you want... as long as you love me I'm yours." Kurenai said then pulled her red shirt and sports bra off.

Naruto smiled and nodded. Yuugao and Kurenai were the same cup size, but Kurenai's breasts were firmer, and her areola a little larger.

===June 4, 7:00 AM, Hokage Tower===

(repeat 51, day 1)

Yuugao appeared in The Hokage's office wearing her ANBU outfit, Naruto gave her this mission last night, but what she loved was what was referred to as 'wiggle room' on what she could do to accomplish it. He'd simply said 'When Iruka talks to him about team assignments, make sure Sasuke and Hinata are switched'. How she convinced him to do it was up to her. Normally this meant torture, but her gender gave her another option in his case.

"Neko... is something wrong?" Hiruzen asked calmly. Generally if an ANBU appeared, something had happened.

"What I have to say is for you only, may I seal the room?" Neko asked, after a pause he nodded and she activated her best Sound and Security Seal. "Later today Iruka has a meeting with you about the team assignments for the new Genin. He'll place Sasuke Uchiha on Team 7 and Hinata Hyuuga in Team 8, you must switch them."

Hiruzen looked at her curiously a moment. "How do you know, and why should I switch them?"

"I know who's in his class and their rankings. Forgive me, but why, is my business." Neko said.

The Third thought a moment before speaking. "Request denied. Unless you can tell me why his team assignments should be changed... and the whole truth of why you made this request, I must refuse."

"I can't tell you that, I gave my word, and I can't break my word even for you Hokage-sama. Please don't think me disloyal, but I can't reveal that information. Is there anything else I can say that will convince you?" Neko said, then saw him frown slightly and shake his head no. "Then I have no choice but to use more persuasive means."

Hiruzen raised his eyebrows at her statement, unsure what she meant. He mentally prepared his options when she reached for her sword, until she removed it, in sheath, and laid it on the couch seat, followed by her body armor, forearm and shin guards, then removed her mask. Even under her armored shirt her chest was very impressive, and he noticed immediately her breasts weren't restrained beneath it as usual... then she removed her top.

Hiruzen's eyes popped wide open in shock, and awe, at the sight of her huge, beautiful breasts. Despite his age, his dick got hard, tenting his right pant leg. "What are you doing?" He asked, his emotions only half restrained. She smiled at him, slipped off her sandals then pulled her pants down and stepped out of them... leaving her nude.

Smiling coyly at him, she casually walked around his desk and turned him toward her, noting his sweaty forehead and, impressive tent in his normally loose pants. Not even trying to be subtle about her intent, she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his pants and underwear, and started pulling them down and off as she spoke.

"Hokage-sama...I know what a pervert you are so you'll understand what I'm about to do... Mm, for a man in his early 70's, you're very impressive, and that you're this hard more so. Nice big balls, and your cock must be... 13 inches, thick too." Yuugao said as she slipped his pants off his feet then pushed his legs apart.

Yuugao leaned down and gently rubbed her hanging breasts against his hard cock as she licked her lips. "We can do this the easy way..." She said as she stood and rubbed her pussy, then leaned down enough to firmly grab and lift his balls, one in each hand. "Or the hard way." Yuugao gave his balls a firm squeeze. "Either way, you'll do what I want. Do I leave you a strong, well fucked man... or my limp-dicked, ballbusted, pussy-licking, slave?"

Hiruzen knew he could stop her easily, but things like this only happened in Icha Icha Paradise... right? "I want..."

===That moment, Yamanaka Estate, Ino's Bedroom===

Ino was laying across her bed, ass at the edge, her legs being held up and wide... as Naruto pounded her hairy blonde pussy into total submission with his giant cock. If not for the Sound Seal her parents would of heard her screaming at the top of her lungs in pleasure she never imagined possible in her hottest masturbation sessions. He'd caught her, nude, in her private bathroom just before she shaved. While mad at first... he owned her now.

Naruto saw Ino's whole body tense up and she let out an ear-piercing shriek and her pussy clamped down hard on his cock, she twitched as a massive orgasm ripped through her body... he knew her reactions. A long moment later she went limp, panting softly. Naruto used a nearby towel to wipe off his dick then tossed it in her hamper. "You're my girl now Ino-chan... but not my only girl. See you in class, and bring some extra clothes... just in case."

Smiling in her afterglow, Ino nodded happily then watched him unseal her room and slip out the window. What she didn't see was Naruto Shunshin to a rooftop 4 blocks away.

===7:26 AM, Haruno House, Sakari's Bedroom===

While Naruto was finishing with Sakura, 3 of his improved... but not perfected yet... Shadow Clones were pounding all 3 of Sakari's holes while 2 others mauled her breasts. Noting the time, he had a thought, smiled briefly, then dropped Sakura's legs and a moment later she had a screaming orgasm as he viciously pinched and twisted her small, but sensitive, nipples. "I'd love to stay, but we have to be in class in 30 minutes, so get cleaned up."

===7:29 AM, Near the Academy===

A hand covered her mouth, she was pulled into a dark alley, whoever had grabbed her used a Shunshin and she found herself in an empty, but clean, bedroom, she was released, turned around... and gasped in shock. "Naruto?"

"That's right Hinata, but I'm not kidnapping you... I'm seducing you. Shut up and do what I say. I know you're a natural subbie, you love me, what you're hiding in your coat and panties... but I approve. I'm claiming you as my property. We only have about 15 minutes so drop the pants, panties, bend over the bed and spread 'em." Naruto commanded. As he expected, her shock vanished, she smiled happily and obeyed. "Mm, now that's a great ass."

Hinata giggled. "Thank you." Hinata flexed her sculpted round ass cheeks to show her new Master her muscle control, but knowing he was about to take her virginity was making her pussy wet and her cock, which he somehow knew she had, strain against the side of the bed. She glanced back and her jaw dropped as she saw his cock was as hard as hers, what stunned her, happily, was that it was not only thicker, but longer than hers by a full 2 inches.

Naruto smiled proudly, saw her turn away and brace herself. He moved close, lined up, and buried over a foot of his cock deep in her pussy then pounded her hard and fast. A few minutes later she screamed out, begging him to go deeper. He'd gone a little deeper in the park on the previous loop, but this time he didn't want to overdo it and wear her out or go too deep. This was just a quickie to break her in for this loop.

A few moments later, between screams of pleasure, she begged him to bury it inside her to the balls. Before he could say anything however, she surprised him with something he hadn't learned about her..

"Hyuuga women are special..." Hinata basically screamed. "Our pussies... can stretch... up tp 50 or 60 percent!"

Without missing a stroke Naruto let that fact sink in.

"This makes Hinata, and all the Hyuuga's, perfect slaves Naruto... they can take almost anything up their pussy for sex, or just to torture them!" Kyuubi said, her mind racing at the possibilities this presented for fun things to do to, and with, all those stuck up Hyuuga bitches. "Do it Naruto, test her limits... forgive me if this hurts, but I want to try something with you." Kyuubi said from the cage room in her hanyou body.

'Okay... but if I don't like it, I'll take away your field and shrink your cage by half!' Naruto thought back. He heard her agree to his terms, but not being in his Mindscape he missed her cringe in fear. Naruto didn't want to redo this loop without everything he had planned, but trusted Hinata wasn't lying. He thrust harder on his next stroke and buried his cock inside Hinata, then again on the next thrust. It was incredible... she really stretched to fit him!

While curious as hell to see what was happening inside her, he didn't want to just as badly. A few full thrusts later inside the happily screaming Hinata, he felt it. And a moment later knew Hinata had also. Not only his cock getting uncomfortably hot, but he quickly realized it was getting longer as well. For about 2 minutes... at least he figured that's how much time passed.

===7:48 AM===

While Hinata was catching her breath and getting ready, Naruto was figuring out how much Kyuubi had added.

"You're now 21 inches... that's Honata's limit... without any modifications, but even I can't do that yet. I can only modify your body. And before you ask, you'll lose this when time resets, but I can redo this every morning if you want, for now it's as close to a permanent change as I can get." Kyuubi said.

"Do it.' Naruto whispered, then looked at Hinata. "Ready to go back so I can walk you to class?"

Hinata nodded happily, too excited to talk... Naruto had just taken her virginity, basically by force, and told her plainly that she was HIS PROPERTY... she'd never been happier in her life.

===7:59 AM, Academy, Homeroom===

Naruto paused when he entered the class and smiled at the shock on everyone's face. He'd walked Hinata maybe half a block to the Academy Gate, and not 20 feet in he was joined by Ino and Sakura. Ino joined Hinata on his right arm, Sakura on his left, they crossed the courtyard, then walked to class that way, everyone bug-eyed and slack-jawed that Sakura and 2 Clan Princesses were draped all over him. "If you got it... flaunt it." Naruto said.

"Girls, 5:00, my place, and don't wear anything to... complicated." Naruto said with a smile.

The 3 girls blushed, giggled, kissed his cheeks and quickly took their seats.

Naruto jogged across the floor, hopped the desk, took his seat to Sasuke's left, then turned to him. "I know what your problem is Sasuke-teme." Naruto said just loud enough for everyone to hear him.

"And what's my problem dead last." Sasuke replied.

"Lack of booty, makes you moody." Naruto said.

The class went silent a moment... then slowly, everyone started laughing... including Iruka.

"I hate you." Sasuke said in a low voice, he didn't care if Naruto heard him or not.

===1:58 PM, Hokage Tower===

Iruka crossed the waiting room and stopped in front of her desk. "Hello Yunara, I have a 2:00 appointment with Hokage-sama."

Yunara smiled as she looked up at him and brushed her light brown hair from her face. "Hai, I have you right here. I'll inform him you're here." She said then stood and went into his office.

As Yunara walked to the Hokage's door, Iruka subtly checked her out... for a civilian she had a gorgeous ass and wide hips. She had a big chest, and like most men he loved big breasts, but despite looking at a woman's mind and personality for compatibility, if he had to pick a physical asset... he was an ass man.

A few moments later Yunara came out. "He'll see you now."

===2:12 PM, Hokage's Office===

"You want me to switch Sasuke and Hinata... why?" Iruka asked, slightly shocked.

"I heard what happened and I believe this change will be more beneficial in the long term. I'm aware of the Council's wishes concerning Sasuke and that Kakashi is our only Sharingan user, but Sasuke is unstable and Kakashi isn't the most... reliable, Sensei right now." The Third said.

Iruka sighed and nodded. "Hai, Hokage-sama. And I must admit the Naruto I saw today isn't the same boy I've been watching for the last 6 years. His skills were far above where I thought they were, considering his... problem."

"If that's all, you're dismissed." Hiruzen said, and after Iruka stood he said. "Inform Yunara I wish to see her."

Iruka nodded then left the office.

===A Moment Later, Hokage's Office===

Yunara walked in, shutting the door behind her as usual. "You wanted to see me Hokage-sama?"

"Lock the door." Hiruzen said calmly.

"Business?" Yunara asked politely, when he sealed the room and removed his hat, she smiled sadistically. She'd been called into his office that morning and found herself facing ANBU Captain Yuugao Uzuki, who promptly put her in her place with minimal effort. Only her high clearance saved her favorite body parts from Yuugao's wrath. She was surprised to learn what happened and her new, private, relationship with the Hokage, and if she talked she died.

Yunara locked the door, crossed the room, walking around the right side of his desk as he turned his chair toward her. and stopped in front of him. To confirm he wanted this, she widened her stance so her feet were just over shoulder width apart, which made her above the knee skirt ride up to mid-thigh. When he openly stared at her crotch she smiled, then with her left grabbed his shirt, jerked him to his feet and buried her right knee in his balls.

A bolt of pleasure ripped through Yunara's body then slammed into her clit. She couldn't believe the Hokage, a man known as the Kami of Shinobi, had a chance to fuck one of the hottest kunoichi in Konoha... and chose to be a ballbusted, limp-dicked, pussy licking slave instead... not that she was complaining. If this was what he wanted, she'd obey... she'd happily bust his balls and make him lick her pussy to her satisfaction.

Yunara shoved her right down his pants, into his boxers and grabbed his balls, which barely fit in her hand, and squeezed them hard, his dying moan from her knee suddenly getting loud again was making her pussy wet. "If I even think that pathetic old cock isn't soft how I like it... I'll tie it in a knot!" Yunara commanded, then released his shirt and jerked him, hard, up on his toes by his balls, pulling them out... and making his long, soft cock flop out.

Yunara gave his big balls a vicious squeeze and twist, making him whimper pathetically. "Now prove you deserve the privilege of licking my pussy... jerk off while I bust these balls... and if you stop, or cum, without permission... I'll be very upset."

===9:13 PM, Naruto's Apartment===

Yuugao to his left, Kurenai to his right, both were topless to show their marks. Naruto looked at his remaining guest... she was nude. "Are you ready to be marked?"

"Hai, Naruto-sama." Hinata said with mostly restrained excitement and bowed.

Naruto stepped up to Hinata, she'd asked him why not Sakura and Ino. He'd told her plainly he wasn't done playing with them yet. He had the first day basically planned out, but Sakura and Ino weren't 'redeemed' yet. Especially not Sakura. Naruto had marked Kurenai on her left breast just like Yuugao. Hinata was special though, he didn't want to mark her breasts... so he put his mark on her left ass cheek. "The pain will fade shortly."

Hinata nodded. "Naruto-sama... I understand my orders and will obey... but, I have a question." Naruto nodded for her to ask. "Only the 4 of us will remember what happens, and nothing we do to anyone is permanent?" Hinata asked cautiously, not wanting to sound stupid to her beloved Master.

"Hai, that's right Hinata. Do this day the same at least until we get out of the Academy or I say otherwise... and if we go to day 2, follow my lead and act normal until ordered to do otherwise. Clear?" Naruto said.

Hinata nodded. "Thank you for making me yours Naruto-sama, I'll do my best to please you."

Naruto smiled. "Okay, get dressed and get home, if I'm right, it'll advance to day 2. Kurenai, when it resets, you'll meet me at Training Ground 23 at 1:00 for Genjutsu training from now on."

Kurenai nodded, then they moved to get their clothes.

x

End Chapter 6
Sign up to rate and review this story