Categories > Original > Romance > Monster

Chapter 3.2

by RedsWolf 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-31 - 193 words - Complete

0Unrated
Her question shattered the calm feeling i'd been slowly growing. I decided against telling the truth. As usual.
"Of course" i lied and focused on controlling my hunger. I knew i'd hunt later, but my stomach was growing impatient. Not a good thing, when a human is sitting across the table from a man eating monster. Yes, i'll admit it. I still eat humans. My murderous body wont accept any other kind of meat. I always have to be caareful when choosing who my prey will be and how i'll catch them..Honestly, i hold off on eating until i'm nearly to weak from hunger to move. If i ate every time i grew hungry, i'd regret taking so many human lives. Humans are a last resort. I normally try and eat grass and flowers like dogs do sometimes, or i'll choke down some sort of animal. I wonder how this guest of mine would react if she knew what i eat.
"Really? Wow. How did learn how to talk? And how did you find this castle?" she gushed and i was happily suprised to know that she still wanted to know more.
Sign up to rate and review this story