Categories > Original > Horror > Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

by The_Creepypasta_fan 1 review

As 11 year old Alana was walking home, she meets something that she had never seen before. As it asked her to be its friend, she accepted, thinking that it had no friends, yet what she didn't know ...

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-08-01 - 277 words

0Unrated
It was late at night, and it was starting to drizzle rain. I simply pulled up the hood on my hoodie that said U MAD BRO and continued running down the sidewalk, holding the game in my hands. I saw Autumn's house up ahead, engulfed in some deep, murky fog. I skipped over to the door and rang the doorbell. There was some silence. Suddenly, the door opened to reveal my best friend Autumn, wearing her pajamas. She wasn't wearing her glasses because she was getting ready to go to bed.

Autumn was a chunky girl who was in 5th grade with me, even though she was 13. She had stayed back for a second year of first grade. She had orange-blonde hair with some dark streaks running down the sides. She was my best friend, she had a mix between ADHD and autism, and I had ADHD and ADD. Even though people think ADD is just the same as ADHD, I imagine them as two separate mental disorders.

"Hey Alana, did you bring the game?" she asked, giving a yawn. I handed Autumn the game Babysitting Mama for the Wii, along with the baby doll that came with it. "Thanks!"

"Thank you for letting me borrow the game!" I replied. "And you're welcome for returning it!" Autumn smiled and gave me a hug. "G'night!" she said, smiling at me and shutting the door.

I put my hands in the pockets of my hoodie and turned around and began to walk home. Autumn turned her house lights off, leaving me in the dark. Taking my first few steps, I heard a voice come from behind me. "Hello, dear!"
Sign up to rate and review this story