Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Venus Butterfly

Kitsune Megami

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki awakes the next morning to Daisuke's nightmare coming true-- the Mother kitsune has taken over and is now seeking revenge against Daisuke and the rest of the Eda-Kimoto clan.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2013-08-02 - 759 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Four: Kitsune Megami:

Tsuzuki awoke to hear humming the next morning. He drew open his tired violet eyes to see a woman standing naked near the open window. He narrowed his eyes as he looked her up and down. A confused expression came on his face.

Fox ears? he thought. This nude curved woman turned around. Tsuzuki tried to understand what he saw.

"Anna-chan?" he asked. One look in her eyes made him bolt sitting up. "No," he said, shaking his head, "Who are you?" The woman smirked at him before she walked over and knelt down.

"Don't you recognize me?" the temptress asked, "You should." Tsuzuki stared into her amber eyes. Shock raced through his body.

"You're…" he gasped.

"Yes," the woman replied, "I am the Mother as you label me as." Tsuzuki's body went stiff all over.

"No…" he murmured. The kitsune kissed him on the lips. His hands reluctantly reached up to hold her. The Mother pushed him away when she sensed his fingertips getting close to her skin.

"Believe me now?" she asked. Tsuzuki sat in stunned silence as his mouth dug for something to say. The kitsune smirked at him.

"Pathetic," she said. Her husband blinked as he tried to get it together.

"Why are you here?" he asked. The kitsune leaned back with her ample bust in full view.

"Why else?" she asked, "I'm fulfilling the curse."

"But why?" the shinigami asked, "I thought you wanted to put an end to it all." The kitsune stretched out her slender left leg.

"I do," she replied, "it's all part of my plan."

"Your plan?" Tsuzuki asked in shock. The Mother in Anna's body smirked at him.

"Why, yes," she said, "I've been waiting for a long time for this." She walked over to the closet. "The family is corrupt," she said, "They must be wiped out. Anna's going to help me do it."

"But, why?" Tsuzuki asked clutching the sheets, "Why her?" The kitsune tried not to laugh.

"Why?" she repeated with her back turned, "You sound just like her father." She shook her head. "He asked the same thing," the kitsune said, "Do you know what I said?" She looked for something to wear. A smirk came onto her face.

"'Does there have to be a reason?'" the Mother replied, "It was all random. My first choice was his younger sister, Kirika, but their mother killed her." She sighed and picked out a yellow and red sundress. "Kirika would've given me the perfect offspring to merge with," the Mother lamented, "After she died, I chose the first girl born at random."

"Which was Anna," Tsuzuki said. The kitsune held up the dress to her chest in the mirror.

"Correct," she said, "What's worse is her father sealed me away all of those years!" Her tone sounded like hot acid. Tsuzuki shifted in the futon.

"Is that why you hate Daisuke-san so much?" he asked. The Mother turned to him, frowning.

"What do you think?" her eyes asked for her. The shinigami closed his mouth. The Mother smirked as her mood changed. "The best part about my revenge?" she asked, "I will live out that man's greatest fear. Once I merge with his beloved daughter, nothing will stop me!" Tsuzuki felt his stomach turn as he clutched their sheets again. She licked her lips at his discomfort.

"Oh, sweetie," the mother cooed, "I need you to do me a little favor."

"What?" he hissed. The wife walked over and knelt into his ear.

"Don't get in my way," she whispered, "Because, I can't guarantee I won't attack if you if do." Her sweet-sounding voice stung worse than a wasp. The kitsune smiled as she pulled away. As she walked away to the bathroom, Tsuzuki's mind sprung into alarm.

I have to stop her and get Anna-chan back! he thought. The shinigami already saw how this happened. The Mother must have taken hold when Anna learned the truth about her mother in San Diego. That kitsune waited for the right moment to exact her revenge on Daisuke and the rest of the Eda-Kimoto clan. Even worse, she used him to strength herself through feeding last night. Once she had her power stable enough, the mother took over. Tsuzuki lowered his head.

"How did I not see it in time?" he muttered. The man fell back in his futon. Lucky for him, he had the right help to fix this brewing mess. The only problem was keeping quiet about this for the time being.
Sign up to rate and review this story