Categories > Original > Horror

Tell Me You Love Me

by JustAGhost 4 reviews

OneShot for AmericanHorrorStory

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2013-08-03 - 816 words

0Unrated
Gunge filled eyelids managed to wrench themselves open as Lola slowly regained consciousness. She couldn't see where she was in the dim light and wondered if she made it home last night or if someone had possibly spiked her drink when she wasn't looking. Shaking her head she vividly remembered sneaking through the front door, trying not to wake Ash. That was all she could remember, she must have passed out or something. Lola tried to move into a more comfortable position and found she couldn't. She was chained down onto a chair. Tightly bound so that she couldn't move in the slightest. Panicked, Lola opened her mouth to call for help, but a cold hand clamped down on her crimson lips before she had the chance to.

Looking up, Lola stared into the pale blue eyes of her girlfriend. Ash raised a finger to her lips and made a long, raspy hushing sound. She removed her hand from Lola's mouth to caress her cheek. "Hello baby. Did you have a nice sleep?"

"What the fuck is going on Ash?" Lola demanded, her throat dry and hoarse.

Ash gave her a sweet smile. "I'm taking back what's mine."

"What the fuck are you on about? Just let me out of these chains." The younger girl struggled helplessly against the metal ropes that held her captive.

"Shh." Ash hushed, running a hand through her lover's black locks. "I'm afraid I can't do that baby. You see, if I let you go then you'll leave me again. I can't have that." Reaching behind her, she pulled out a long thin knife, causing Lola to gasp and squirm. Ash brought her lips to her captives cheek, planting hungry kisses against her sweat slicked skin.

Lola begged, "Ash, you've just had too much coke. Don't do this."

But the older girl ignored the pleas and rested the tip of the knife on one of Lola's knees. Slowly, she dragged the blade up her leg, allowing blood to spill out and dark haired girl to scream in pain. The knife continued up her thigh, pulling back the skirt of her red dress. Ash suddenly began slashing at the clothing. The knife tearing the fabric into shreds and even slicing at the porcelain skin underneath. Using her hands he tore apart the last of the dress, leaving Lola in nothing but her underwear and strands of bloodied material.

Ash crouched down directly in front of the chair that her lover was chained to. "You've been a very naughty girl, Lola. You don't treat me like you should."

"Go to Hell." Lola spat out.

Ash tipped her head to the side causing her short hair to fall slightly in front of her face. "Where's that smile gone? I miss your old smile."

Walking over to a table in the corner, Lola craned her neck to see what Ash was planning next. Her eyes had adjusted to the dim light by now and she could see a pair of scissors glinting in the darkness. A kiss was placed on both corners of Lola's mouth before being replaced by the scissors as Ash made a small incision on each corner. Lola cussed under her breath but then winced at the pain it gave her to even breathe with those cuts on her cheeks. Her leg was now soaked in blood after the earlier cut. Ash made the same slice in the opposite leg and so her girlfriend couldn't help but scream, the slits in her mouth widening.

"There's that smile!" She exclaimed. The knife were brought down to her knee high socks and began to tear them apart, ensuring that more blood poured from Lola.

Once the socks had been finished off, Ash pressed the blade against Lola's throat. She was pushing down hard enough to pierce the skin. She then replaced the knife with her own lips. Her tongue flicked around the slit, licking up every last drop of blood. As she did so she clawed at the exposed skin of the girl she loved with her free hand. Her other hand, subconsciously, carving the knife up and down Lola's delicate figure. Ignoring her clothes rapidly becoming a deep crimson coloured, she whispered into into her lover's ear.

"Tell me you love me." She urged. "Tell me you love me, you little bitch."

Ash yanked on Lola's black hair, but recieved no response other than her head snapping to the side. Frowning, she slapped her across the face, shouting her name. Still nothing. Jumping off of Lola's lap, Ash backed away from the corpse still chained to the chair.

"Fuck."


A/N Hope you liked it Claire. I did my best but your story lines are so good, I just don't think I could do them justice. But there you go. Ok I'm going to go hide in a corner now out of shame.
Sign up to rate and review this story