Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This City

Let's kill tonight

by meesheemooroo

Brendon and Emily go out for some fun, but will they have too much fun?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-08-07 - Updated: 2013-08-08 - 1997 words - Complete

?Blocked
Patricks POV

"I'm not going to stop until its official, I like her a lot too, I can't just back off it would hurt too much. Its her decision after all. like she said she was half asleep this morning and she may like you too, but shes gotta feel something for me I know she does" brendon said in the hall way after we had told Emily we were going to my room to get dressed. I don't think he realized how much I liked her. but he was right it was her decision. I know Brendon, hes totally going to turn up the flames so to speak after this morning, he was going to push harder to get her and to make her like him. I just didn't feel right about this.
"Shes not a piece of meat Brendon." I growled. "and if she ends up with you, and you hurt her, I WILL hurt you" saying it broke my heart but that was the reality of it, I might lose her. What girl wouldn't pick charming Brendon over me?
"I would't dream of hurting her" he said with passion in his voice.
"so what are the plans for today?" he asked after we got dressed."
"well,Actually I'm supposed to hang pot with my family today" I shouldn't have told him. he began to smile.
"great! so that means I get to hang out with Emily." he said straightening his collar in a mirror on the wall.
"don't you have a hotel room to get back to or something else to do?" I said flatly
"no plans, and I'm relocating my hotel room... to here." he said checking out my room. "remember, I came here to hang out with you!" he said in a fake seductive voice winking at me with a smile plastered across his face.
"why do you have to make every thing so weird?" I chuckled as I straightened my tie.
"that's just what I do. So when are you leaving?" he said changing the subject for some reason.
"I'm probably going to be late but was going to say good bye to Em and-"
"I'll tell her, don't worry, I know how your dad is about you being too late" he smiled reassuringly
"alright" I said remembering my dad get so mad if I'm even 10 minutes late for something."But take care of her, seriously, and watch out for her ex, hes a big tattooed guy named Mike."
"gotcha, take care of her, look out for Mike" he said as we walked out my room door.
"and please respect her" I said starting to walk away
" protect mike, look out for respect, and take care. got it. bye!" he said waving.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emily's POV
"where's Patrick?" I asked toweling off my hair and walking toward Brendon who had just entered.
"he was late meeting his family, he told me to tell you good bye. hes supposed to hang out with them today"
"oh."
"so I was wondering If you wanted to hang out with me today? I know I'm boring" he said rolling his eyes jokingly "but its better than staying in here all alone all day."
"sure, what are we gonna do?" I asked. he looked at his watch "well maybe eat some lunch, and go out and see a band or something?"
"okay cool but I have to get ready so you just want to have lunch here and watch a movie until its time to leave?"
"there ya go with the cant we just stay here talk!"
"okay fine! lets go!" I said with fake anger in my voice
" you look absolutely gorgeous how you are, besides the place I want to go is only a short walk down the street" he was looking deep into my eyes.
"thanks." I said feeling the heat of a blush spreading across my face.
we headed out of the hotel and he looked down at me and smiled as we walked.
"what?" I asked
"nothing, I was just thinking"
"about....?"
"you." he put on a pair of sun glasses and handed me a pair "and you might want to put on these." he said to me looking around as we crossed a street. I put them on obediently.
"why?" I was confused.
so the paparazzi don't stare into your soul" he joked as flashes came from no where and grew brighter almost blinding even with the glasses he grabbed a hold of my hand and smiled his huge flashy white smile at the cameras.
"who is she?"
"brendon, is that your girlfriend? a barrage of questions where fired at us
"watch this" he leaned over and whispered to me he ran into the middle of the street and threw his jacket down and started unbuttoning his shirt while thrusting in a stripper like way while obstructing traffic. I couldn't help but laugh that brendon was actually stripping in the street. his shirt had come off and he started unbuttoning his pants "Just kidding!" he yelled at the flashing paparazzi and started to put his clothes on and ran back over to me releasing the cars behind him. he grabbed my hand and we started to run from the paparazzi. We ran about a block until we got to a small restaurant. where we went in and sat down at a booth.
"that was awesome! I haven't felt that free in a while. your so funny!" I said still out of breath still.
"thanks" he laughed "it feels good doesn't it? maybe next time I can get you to join me in the street." he laughed. the waitress came over and took our orders. we sat in silence for a while until we ate.
"did you faint because I said you were beautiful?"
"I uh maybe" I said embarrassed
"ahhh! so you do like me." he winked a devilish wink at me. I stayed silent. "but... you also like Patrick, an I right?" he was right
"yeah, your right" I said admittingly. He was pretty good at reading me.
"Patrick is all sincere and sweet, and I'm.. well I don't know what I am, but you like it. and I like you." he said very bluntly with his dark eyes pouring into me. I stared at him blankly, and he just kept looking at me like he expected me to say something. after a minute he pounded his fists on the table "DAMN IT! why wont you just fall into my arms and tell me you want to bare my children already?!" he shouted making everyone in the restaurant stare at us and making me break out into laughter.
"you like it when I act crazy don't you?" he smiled
"its hilarious" I said still laughing at his psychotic antics.
"see? that's what I do that Patrick doesn't... among other things" he said as he winked at me pretty much stopping my heart right there.
"your not going to faint again are you?" he joked
"I think I'll be ok" I said sarcastically when really he had no Idea what he just did to me. he looked at his watch
"its 3, well be an hour early but lets get back to the hotel and get you ready"
he paid the tab and walked over to the hotel.
--------------------
"are you done yet?!" he said yelling through the bathroom door to me
"for the last time no! I yelled back slipping on my black dress and putting on some heels taking another look in the mirror at myself. "nice!" I said to myself rather impressed with my smokey eye skills.
"how bout now?" he said flatly still yelling. I swung the door open.
"yes! I'm done! jeez!" i yelled jokingly annoyed. he just sat in the floor indian style staring at me.
"woah" he said stunned
"what?" I demanded still annoyed.
"I've...I've never seen any one as beautiful as you." he didnt say it in his normal sly charming way either. It was so heartfelt, and he looked so amazed at me.
"thanks, you ready?"
"yeah" he said standing up coming out of his dazed state. we started to walk out the door when he grabbed me by the arms, turned me around and hugged me tightly. I was shocked I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there.
"I don't want to lose you" he said in a faint whisper in my ear almost inaudible.
"what?" he totally ignored me and released me from the hug and pulled me out the door.
we took a cab over over to the venue where a band was setting up. we headed to the bar to sit down.
"just like the day we met" he sighed
"hopefully without the falling down thing this time" I joked
"you totally fainted at my charm!" he said poking me in the side.
"your so right, I don't think I could handle all your wit and charm" I laughed
"that's not all you couldn't handle" he smiled making my heart explode and heating up my body.
"eww!" I said back defensively
"you know you like it" he said winking "hey if Patrick asks we just went out to lunch, he'd kill me if he knew I took you to a show by myself after what happened last time."
"don't worry about it, my lips are sealed tonight will be our secret" I winked. oh shit I was now flirting with him, and I loved it. It felt good, I wanted his attention. I wanted him to make me feel that stomach dropping way he made me feel.
"good, then lets get our minds off Patrick, just for tonight" he said putting his hand over mine and smiling.
soon the band starts playing and the venue starts filling up. Brendon and I danced together.He danced do crazy he made me laugh the whole time he even did the Carlton dance, he was so much fun to be around he made me feel like a kid again. We finally got tired and went back to the bar to sit down where Brendon ordered 4 shots and they were placed in front of us.
Why not go all out I said to myself.
"lets make the most of the night, wanna have a contest?" he said as he slid me two of the shots.
"yeah!" I said smiling. we put both of our hands on our shots and he counted to 3 and downed them, I finished mine first.
"your good!"
"care to try again?" I said teasingly
"oh your on!" he gave me a glare and ordered 4 more shots. He won this time. I was starting to get pretty drunk, and I think he was too.
"your so pretty, some day you will be mine! he proclaimed. I felt my cheeks go red. he slid me a fruity martini and he git a scotch.
"you wish!" I said teasingly.
"oh I know!" he said giving me this sexy look
"how?" I questioned taking a sip of my drink.
"I've seen the way you look at me. like the day on stage, I know you liked what I was doing. I know you felt turned on when I was stripping in the street. the look in your eyes when I do all that I know it makes you crazy."he got close to me and put his hand on my cheek "I make you crazy."he whispered to me. then his lips crashed a little drunkenly into mine. his big soft lips felt like fire on mine. he had a hand in the back of my hair pressing our faces hard together. he wildly moved his lips against mine as I tried to keep up fighting with the twisting wonderful,wild, sickening feeling in my stomach he gave me.
"do you want me?" he whispered into my ear so smoothly it sent me shivers.
"god yes" I whispered back
Sign up to rate and review this story