Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This City

Champagne For My Real Friends

by meesheemooroo

has Emily finally chosen?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-08-08 - Updated: 2013-08-09 - 2166 words - Complete

?Blocked
We took a cab back to his hotel room and even in the cab we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I kept seeing the cab driver staring at us in disgust through the mirror. I didn't care mostly because I was kinda drunk. We fumbled into his room and he had some hoe unlocked the door never breaking the kiss. he slammed the door with his foot and pinned me against the wall. I felt his now hard midsection press up against me which caused me to let out a moan. He bulled my hair hard revealing my neck to him which he bit. He let go of my hair and yanked off my shirt I looked in his eyes which were wild with lust almost like they were that night on stage. I unbuttoned his shirt and he threw it to the floor I put my hands on his smooth chest dragging my fingernails down his thin frame and I herd him let out a moan followed by "oh god" my lips met his again. "I cant do this" he whispered to me as he pulled away running his hands through his hair. He went and sat on the edge oh his bed and put his head in his hands. I went over and sat with him and put my hand on his bare warm back.
"whats wrong?" I said quietly.
"I don't want it to be like this, I don't want this just to be a fuck and nothing more" he said getting loud and startling me a little. "this Isn't going to make you like me the way I want you to. And I told Patrick I'd respect you and if we had sex while we were drunk that wouldn't be respect." my mind shot to Patrick. oh my god, what was I doing?I felt a bolt of guilt go through me imagining Patrick's sweet face. He finally raised his head from his hands and looked at me with tears in his eyes "I want you to be my girlfriend." I looked at him and stared blankly for a minute before I got up and in the blink of an eye, before he knew what was going on I threw my shirt back on and ran down the hallway. I looked back he was trying to put his shirt on and come after me but he was too slow. when I got out side there was a cab sitting there I got in it and told him to drive. I was pulling out when Brendon reached the outside of the hotel he looked at me in the cab sadly with his shirt still not put all the way on.
"hey, you alright?" the cab driver said with a thick Chicago accent. I looked in the mirror at him, It was the same one that dropped us off.
"yeah, I'm good" I said coldly
"its just you were makin out with the guy then you were runnin from em! he wasnt tryn to kill you or nothin was he?"
"no, he asked me to be his girlfriend"
"so you ran? whyd ya do that?" he said it like I was crazy.
"I just realized I lo-like someone else. I'm drunk leave me alone!"
"good nuff for me" he laughed
I told him the name of my hotel and he took me home I stumbled through the hall but I didn't go to my door. I knocked on Patrick's hoping he was home. He answered right away and took a look at me.
"are you ok?" he said worried.
"It was you all along"
-----------------------------------------

Patrick's POV

she was obviously drunk.she was wearing a backless black dress that was so tight fitted it made all the blood rush to my head. I helped her inside and she stumbled a little bit, so I picked her up and layed her on the bed.
"were you with Brendon?and what do you mean it was me all along?" I was completely confused and pissed at Brendon.
"shhhh! its a secret." she said whispering and slurring her speech.
"whats a secret?"
"that I was with brendon" she slurred. I felt anger fill my body, he did this to her, he was so immature! and why was it supposed to be a secret? and what the hell did I do all along? I didn't get it?
"what happened?" I demanded.
"please don't be mad at Brendon" she drunkenly begged.
"why shouldn't I be? and why are you taking up for him? your probably with him now!" I said letting my anger spill out.
"no! he is sad. hes sad because he wasn't the one" it all made since now and I felt bad for the words I had said. it was me all along, the one she wanted. It wasn't Brendon. she chose me.
She insisted on going back to her room, so I helped her get there and into bed as soon as I helped her into bed she passed out cold. I took her shoes off and put them ob the floor and before I turned the light off and closed the dorr behind me, I gave her one last look and smiled. I'm glad I' was the one.
When I got back to my room I noticed my cell phone on the table was ringing.
"Hello?" I said already knowing who it was.
"Is Em with you?" brendon sounded panicked and also a bit drunk.
"yeah I just took her back to her room and put her in bed."
"so shes ok, right?"
"besides being drunk and passing out as soon as she hit the bed, shes fine"
"look man, don't be mad" he said with sadness in his voice
"I'm not. she asked me not to be."
"so what exactly did she tell you?" he asked worriedly.
"depends, what exactly happened?" I said getting a little smart with him.
"well,went to a show, took some shots and went to my house" he said with fear in his voice.
"your leaving out shit Brendon, or other wise she wouldn't of showed up at my door looking upset."
"okay man! we went to a show, took some shots, started making out and went to my hotel and started stripping down and I told her I... I didn't want to have sex with her, right now. It wasn't right and I promised you I'd respect her. then I told her I wanted her to be my girlfriend, and she just...ran off. I tried to catch up to her and make things right, but he was too quick." he said sadly. I couldn't believe it he actually turned down having sex with her for the respect of her and for his promise to me. that's not the Brendon I knew at all, I have to admit hes a bit of a man whore and he actually asked her to be his girlfriend... or told her, Brendon didn't know how to go about the whole romance thing so of course he didn't ASK her like a normal person would.
"thanks man. and I'm sorry she ran out on you, I'm not just saying that. you must be pretty tore up." I said feeling actually sorry. even though I like her too, I couldn't imagine what It must be like for him he actually cared about her, I think she was the first girl hes actually cared about, and she ran out on him. what if it was me instead? I knew I had to tell him. I knew it would hurt him even more than he already was, and I didn't want to intentionally hurt him but I had to tell him. if I was him I would want to know. I sucked in breath reading myself for the next words I was about to tell him.
"I I don't mean to put uh salt in a wound or anything man, but I figured you needed to know."
"yeah?" he said sadly
"she came into my room and told me it was me. she Chose me." as I said that I herd a sob coming from his end of the phone. he was crying
"really?" he said doubtfully, and still crying
"yeah. I swear man. I wouldn't lie to you. I don't lie to anyone." after a long awkward silence I spoke in studders feeling bad for him "I..I'm so sorry man. I wish neither of us could of gotten hurt. will you be ok?" I said with guilt in my voice.
"yeah.Thanks man" he said slowly and sincerely and I herd sniffle and a click as he hung up his phone. I didn't mean to make him cry, I was such a horrible friend. but I liked Em so much. I would do anything for her.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Brendon's POV
part of me wanted to call him a liar, But he was right he doesn't lie. As a matter of fact he was a good guy he was perfect and sincere. And I was just some man whore douche. hes better than me, "she would be happier with him" I said trying to convince myself he would be better for her at least he wouldn't get her drunk all the time. I stared to feel guilt like a slap in the face from all the women I have gotten drunk and slept with and walked out on who might of loved me.
I took a long drink from a whine bottle I had been sitting on my bed with since Patrick's call. I don't ever want to do that to a woman ever again. I had just lost the only woman I had ever loved and now I know how it feels, all the misery and pain and wondering If I would of done things differently if it would of been better, or if I was just a shitty person and that's why she left. these must be the thoughts of all the ladies I had flings with. that thought haunted me, their thoughts haunted me..like ghosts. I stood up angry at myself and threw the now empty bottle into the wall beside me, some of the glass ricochet off the wall and flew back at me. I had to get out of here. tomorrow. In the morning I'll go say good bye to Patrick and try to face Emily in the morning and apologize for being such a shitty person and just go back to L.A. to my lonely, empty house, alone. This city has taken Its toll on me, I don't think I could stand another night here but I had to just to tell them goodbye. just to tell her goodbye. I felt a stinging on my arm, I looked at it and I had been bleeding from the glass I could tell even in the dark I had been sitting in to calm my nerves. I felt the stinging on my face too I stumbled drunkenly across the room in darkness and went into the bathroom running into the side of the door as I tried to turn on the light. I had been sitting in the dark so long that the light burned and stung my eyes. I tried to focus on my face in the mirror with my blurry drunken eyes. I had a large cut on my forehead and a few on my right cheek and under my right eye. blood had spilled out from the cut on my forehead between my eyebrows and down my nose. and the ones on my cheek had trailed to my neck. I looked closer at them noticing there was no glass in them. I kept looking at the blood it was like the real me was pouring out of my fake facade of a person I had built for myself. the face that I was looking at In the mirror wasn't the charming, beautiful, famous, rich, Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco that everyone else saw, it was of a monster. I washed the blood off my face and arm trying to wash away all the thoughts and guilt too, but It didn't work. I went to lay down in my bed. "I'll be a better person." I promised myself easing myself into sleep.

hey guys! I have no Idea where this story is going, I'm just as in the dark about it as you I'm just writing what ever comes to mind. Also this story is heavily interlaced with the lyrics to "Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends" its kind of neat, I did a lot of it almost without knowing I did it, I went back and added stuff to make it more prominent though. If you guys have any Ideas let me know I'd love some other point of views! thanks for reading. I'm so grateful :)
Sign up to rate and review this story