Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This City

my heart is the worst kind of weapon

by meesheemooroo 2 reviews

shit hits the fan when Brendon and Patrick play a show together.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2013-08-09 - 1729 words - Complete

1Exciting
We were sitting in Patrick car on our way to the show. It had been quiet and I could tell Patrick was severely pissed at Brendon.
"so what songs are you guys playing tonight?" I asked trying to break the silence.
"I wanted to do Always and since you liked Miss.Jackson I'll do that one again" he looked back from the passengers seat to the back where I was sitting and winked.
"what about you Patrick?" Brendon asked. Patrick was silent a moment.
"pros and cons of breathing" patrick said kind of angry.
"what? come on dude! really? why would you do that?" brendon asked surprised and kind of pissed. evidently he knew something I didn't.
"and the second song is acoustic, so I'll be playing it alone." he said coldly.
"alright, if that's what you want man." he said giving into Patrick's anger "just think about what your doing." I looked at Patrick's hands strangling the wheel probably imagining it was Brendon's neck. I just sat silently until we got to the venue. the place was packed. They went straight toward the stage and Brendon kissed me before heading back stage.
"wish us luck" he smiled at me and winked.
"knock um dead" I smiled and he headed back after Patrick who had just walked on ahead without him.
a little while later they came back out and went to their interments Brendon was singing first.
" hello everyone!" everyone cheered "I'm Brendon Urie from Panic! At the Disco and this is Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy and were going to play a few songs for you tonight, and this is how its gonna work. I'll sing you two songs and then Patrick will sing you two songs."
the crowd went crazy again. they started playing miss.jackson just like the first time. Brendon just kept looking over at me and smiling. and during the chorus he did that same humping motion,he licked his lips and got so into the song. so did Patrick on the drums. he was hitting the drums very hard and he had a pissed look on his face, he kept seeing Brendon looking over at me. then they began playing always Patrick was playing was making soft tapping noises on the edges of the drums. the song was so sweet and at one part of the song brendon reached down to me off the stage and held my hand and sang to me. Patrick's eyes rolled. finally it was Patrick's turn.it was time to hear what they were talking about in the car. the song started and brendon looked at me from the drums giving me a grimace.
"Light that smoke, that one for giving up on me
And one just cause they’ll kill you sooner than my expectations
To my favorite liar, to my favorite scar (to my favorite scar):
“I could have died with you”
I hope you choke on those words, that kiss, that bottle- I confess
Now ask yourself, yeah, out on the insides, I said I loved you but I lied"
Oh shit. he was singing it about me and brendon. and the lyrics were mean, brendon knew in the car. he tried to tell patrick not to do it. I just listened
"Let’s play this game called “when you catch fire”
I wouldn’t piss to put you out
Stop burning bridges and drive off of them
So I can forget about you"
ouch, all this fucking stung. was this really how I made him feel? I was on the verge of tears, but I felt shocked and paralized.
So bury me in memory
His smile’s your rope
So wrap it tight around your throat Brendon stopped playing and tossed the drumsticks down and spoke into the mic near his drums.
"Fuck you." he walked angrily off stage. and the crowd started whispering. he almost immediately appeared at my side trying to drag me by my arm. but I stood still and watched Patrick man an acoustic guitar.
"I know what hes going to play. lets go you don't want t hear this" he said staring into my eyes to me trying to get me to move. I didn't. I couldn't. It was like watching a train wreck.
he started to sing.
I spent most of last night dragging this lake
for the corpses of all my past mistakes
sell me out - the joke's on you
we are salt - you are the wound
empty another bottle
and let me tear you to pieces
this is me wishing you
into the worst situations
I'm the kind of kid
that can't let anything go
but you wouldn't know a good thing
if it came up and slit your throat
he was glaring directly at me as he sang fiercely. I stared back hurt and with tears rolling down my face.
Your remorse hasn't fallen on deaf ears
rather ones that just don't care
cause I know
that you're in between arms somewhere
next to heartbeats
where you shouldn't dare sleep
Now I'll teach you a lesson
for keeping secrets from me
/]
[/Take your taste back

peel back your skin
and try to forget how it feels inside
you should try saying no once in a while
oh once in a while
/]
[/

And did you hear the news?
I could dissect you
and gut you on this stage
not as eloquent as I may have imagined
but it will get the job done (you're done)
every line is plotted and designed
to leave you standing
on your bedroom window's ledge
and everyone else that it hits
that it gets to
is nothing more than collateral damage
Brendon finally picked me up and ran me outside. I was now sobbing. I didn't mean to hurt him this much. I was so sorry beyond words.We got into a cab and started heading back to my hotel.
"hes just pissed." Brendon said rubbing my hand to try to calm me down.
"how did I hurt him so bad?" I asked sniffling. Brendon looked down at his feet.
"when you were drunk you went to his room after you ran away from me. and you told him he was the one you wanted, not me." he said softly. "then he helped you to your room. and I called and he told me everything, I ended up drinking a lot and threw an empty bottle at a wall and glass cut my face and arm all up, then I decided to go back to L.A. and work on not being as much of a prick. so you could imagine the surprise when you told him you'd be my girlfriend."
"How could I do this to poor Patrick? the Patrick that had saved me from Mike, the Patrick that took me to that show the first night, and showed me Chicago. the person that made me want to stay." I said numbly. Brendon just looked at me sadly. We need to wait for him at the hotel. we need to apologize. how could I been such a bad friend to him? I stole the girl he loved and rubbed it in his face." he said sadly. he turned to me looking in my eyes with his dark brown sad eyes "I love you." he said. I said nothing. "you need to go be with him." he said with tears spilling from his eyes and down his cut cheeks.
"I know" I said as we arrived at the hotel. I walked up to my room and Brendon stayed in the lobby to wait for Patrick.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick's POV

How could I do that to them? It felt so good at the time, but now I wish I was dead. That wasn't me on that stage, that wasn't who I am. I had hurt one of my best friends and the girl I loved. I don't know if all this could ever be repaired I don't even know if either of them would talk to me again, I had basically wished them dead on stage. pulling up to the hotel I didn't want to go in, I didn't know what I would find, my worst fear was finding nothing like they weren't even there to begin with. I walked through the lobby doors to find Brendon standing there waiting for me with his arms crossed, but no Emily. he walked over to me.
Patrick, this is because I'm your friend" he said. I felt a pain go across my face. I realized he had punched me. But I did nothing.
"You hurt her so bad. shes waiting for you. don't fuck it up. good luck" he said with a little bit of a smile. just tell her some thing for me." he said.
yeah, anything. what is it?"

Emily's POV

Patrick walked through the door and came over to where I was standing grabbed me around the waste and pressed his lips to mine.
"I'm so sorry I don't think I could apologize enough Emily."
"I understand now, and I'm sorry too. Everything will be okay." I said as I smiled at him.
he smiled back and kissed me again with so much passion it made my head spin.
"I love you" he whispered in my ear.
"I love you too Patrick" I whispered back.
he pulled away and looked in my eyes and smiled.
"Brendon told me to tell you something"
"where is he?" I questioned
"He's gone Em. He's going back to L.A. but he wanted me to tell you if it doesnt work out with us you have his number." Patrick laughed. I frowned.
"I'm going to miss him" I said sadly.
"why? you'll see him soon, that is if you agree to come back with me. also he told me to tell you, you have a record store waiting for you there, he going to renovate it for you." he said with the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face.
"of course I will patrick!!" I said screaming. "but we have to come to Chicago every chance we get. I love this city"
"your going to love my band mates" he said laughing

hmmmmm... do things seem a little unfinished to you? me too! stay tuned for part 2. gimme some Ideas!!!

Sign up to rate and review this story