Categories > Original > Horror > Miss Jackson

Examinations

by AmericanHorrorStory 6 reviews

I threw this together at, like, 2 AM, it's gonna be shit.

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-08-16 - 2028 words

2Original
Chapter Four: Examination


"Hey, Nixy, guess what? You're dealing with twins. Half-Italian, too, bet they made great food.. Oh, names? Luke and Liam Neeson, did.. fuck me, porn. Incest porn." Whilst the rest of the team were out examining the body, Jack Maddox was sat in the corner of Blake Nixon's morgue, eyebrows knitted together and glasses reflecting the information portrayed on the screen of his laptop.

If one looked closely at the BAU, they might say Maddox and Nixon were the underdogs. While the profilers were heralded as heroes, they wouldn't be half as successful as they were made out to be without the help of their medical examiner and tech analyst. If true credit was given, it would be Jack Maddox and Blake Nixon who would be held high as the true heroes. As of the set time, however, they were confined to their individual walls.

"Seriously? They, like, got it on together?" Blake pulled an unsavory face, shaking his head as he lifted one of the body's arms up, examining for any bruising, caused pre-or-post-mortem. The other bodies all had their own M.O's, it appeared - Jenny Donahue had her intestines wrapped tightly round her slit throat, Victoria's bruised wrists were slashed, and both her wrists and ankles bound together. There was some common ground, however - clear sexual abuse, slight asphyxiation before death.

"Definitely, if their Tumblr page is anything to go by. Um, the blonde one's Luke, the brunette's Liam, just giving you a heads-up." Jack nodded once, turning his glance away from the Apple laptop sat on the table in front of him to peer over at Blake's work. The blonde male's gloved fingers were now gently probing Liam's ass. Jack's face scrunched up in an expression of clear disgust, shaking his head and clucking his tongue.

"See, if he was alive, this would be totally okay. Like, it might even be a little hot. But he's dead, and-"

"Jack, shut up for a minute." Holding a hand up to silence the other male, Blake shifted his attention to Liam's body, pushing open the jaw only to let out a gasp.

"Fuck, he had his tongue cut out."

"Well, there's something you don't see everyday." Eyebrows still furrowed firmly, Jack pushed himself up and off his seat, making his way to Blake's side, but not before gabbing a pair of gloves. Yanking them on, he pushed his glasses up before leaning over the body, trying to hold back a gag.

"Wait. Um, look at Luke's ass?" At his colleague's odd request, Blake raised an eyebrow, bringing his shoulders up in a shrug before slowly and carefully flipping Luke's body over, eyes automatically focusing on Luke's ass.

"Hear me out on this one, but what if our unsub's finding the victim's kink, so to speak, and using it to kill them? Like, the ultimate pleasure is pain, they say. Or, maybe our unsub's trying to say something?" A slight blush colored Jack's usually pasty cheeks, one eyebrow raised.

"Oh yeah? Elaborate." Leaning back against a free table, Blake stripped his hands of the bloody gloves he had been donning, arms crossing over his chest.

"Um. I found Jenny's blog, and she wrote there that she loved being choked. She ended up with her intestines strangling her. Victoria said that being cuffed was her biggest kink on her MySpace. Luke and Liam, on their Tumblr page, it said that they were into... rimjobs."

"You're seriously not telling me that Liam's tongue is wedged inside Luke's ass, are you?" A sour, disdainful look was evident on Blake's carefully-chiseled features as he listened to Jack speak, a shiver running down his spine.

"How about you check?" Standing back, Jack shot Blake a sorry gaze as the blonde pulled a fresh pair of gloves on, bending over and choking on a retch as he slowly extracted a severed tongue from Luke's body.

"I've been working here since I was, hell, 20. I'm 26, and I've never been more disgusted in my life. Like, I'm close to being sick. I've seen charred bodies, I've seen .. things you couldn't even imagine. Yet, a tongue makes me wanna throw up." An air of bemusement hung in Blake's words as they spewed from his mouth. Laying the limp appendage beside the bodies, he stripped his hands of his gloves again before shaking his head.

"So, we've got a basic profile now?" Sitting back at his laptop, Jack turned his head back to Blake, whose face was slowly shifting from green around the gills to a vaguely normal shade.

"Yeah. Um, female, as evident by the bra left at Victoria's crime scene. She has to be around her mid-twenties, early thirties, I'm not sure most middle-aged people know how to work their way around computers these days, plus, that bra was kinda sexy. Old people don't typically wear sexy stuff."

Biting back a snarky comment, Jack rapidly typed away as Blake spat out information.


**


"Our unsub uses pleasure as the ultimate pain," Mat confirmed, no clear expression evident on his features. Crystal eyes gazed out at the sea of confused, frightened public citizens and media reporters. Clearing his throat, he continued.

"So far, four victims have been found: Jenny Donahue, Victoria Brooke, and Luke and Liam Neeson. All four have been successful porn stars-" he had to aim a well-timed kick to Valerie's ankle when he heard her giggle, trying to appear as if nothing had happened - "and clearly our unsub is either jealous of that success, or trying to gain infamy by killing. All four have been killed over the expanse of about three days. The BAU suggests, if you do happen to work in the adult film industry, stay home from work, get out of town, try and keep away from anyone who looks suspicious. Any questions?"

The crowd stayed silent.

"Thank you." Nodding at Jay and Valerie, Mat stood up, pushing the chair he was sat on out behind him before politely pushing it back in, making his way off the impromptu stage set up in a civic center before being followed by his two female counterparts.


**

"Goddamn, they got it all right.." A pale hand ran through her ebony hair, a soft sigh escaping her lips.

"They've pretty much got me, baby. That's a shame, isn't it? I won't even have time to get rid of any more before they find me.. Or will I?" Turning her bright gaze towards the figure next to her, she offered out a dazzling, frightening grin that appeared both gruesome and gorgeous.

"You're so pretty, goddamn. You could've been one of them.. Why didn't you, huh? I bet you make pretty noises. Lemme hear those pretty noises." Ripping the duct tape away from the figure's mouth, she smirked as the sound of a male voice bled through the room.

"P-please don't hurt me, I'm only 19, please don't hurt me, oh god, I'm gonna die here." The male's lips were moving at a thousand miles a minute, bound hands flailing uselessly, legs kicking out underneath him.

"You're not gonna die here, silly." She let off a macabre giggle before darting off in the direction of her kitchen. Silence fell over the room for a minute, the bound male worriedly pondering what his kidnapper meant by 'not gonna die here'. He didn't have much time to think on it, however, as a large, heavy book collided with the back of his head, knocking him out cold. As she unlocked the handcuffs that bound him, she stepped back to admire how utterly gorgeous he looked, pale moonlight seeping across his beautiful skin.

"So pretty," she whispered before grabbing hold of his wrists, dragging his unconscious body away.



What the fuck even is that.

Um, news: I'm transferring this from MCR fanfiction to just full-fledged fiction, eh. My lovely Ryan said he'd like it more if it was all OC's/original stuff and yeah. -shrugs.- That also means that if you wanted to be in this fic, good fucking luck. I'm not doing that anymore. I think I'm doing one more personal oneshot and I'm done, I'm not writing anymore unless I really feel like it.

I'm not gonna do the Red fic, I'm too fucking lazy and I've kinda lost my writing mojo for that. I only did this because I'm an insomniac and I've not written anything horrific for bloody ages.

I'm keeping up with the five reviews/going green for a new chapter thing, I still have a very high opinion of this and I want it to be successful. I might show it to my English teacher when I get back to school in a few weeks.

AH, SCHOOL. Let me explain how things are going to go when I'm back at school: family first, school second, FicWad, I don't even know where. Right now, I'm looking at getting a spot in nowhere, my grades are shit. I need to bring them up completely if I wanna get a spot in UTAS or Sydney University.

Okay, I'm getting all misty-eyed thinking about my future. Like, I'm so torn up about what uni to go to. If I go to Sydney, I'll be close to so much: Masterchef, the zoo, the beach, Hayden, stuff like that. If I do end up going to Sydney, I'll be able to find good, affordable housing, a job, plus I'll be close to my extended family. They offer criminology and psychology at the uni there, too.

BUT: if I go to UTAS, I could move to Hobart, Devonport, Launnie (Launceston): there are so many UTAS's round the place. My brother went to the Hobart one, said he really liked it there. They offer the stuff I wanna do (crim + psych) and Tassie is the best place on earth, c'mon. I'll still be close to my family, but I love Tassie because of the stuff there. Like, Hobart is beautiful and god damn, it has good food. Devonport has nothing, but it means I can be close to my adopted aunt and she's so sweet. Launnie is only about 2 hours away from my hometown, which is both positive and negative. In Launnie, though, they've got loads of places for me to get a job. Also: Hobart has hot guys, like that freakin' hot guy I saw in the Reject Shop. Like, A++ on your face mate.

Okay, back to real time. Um, FicWad and my social life are being pushed way, way, way backward. Like, I love you guys, but I love the concept of success a teensy bit more (a lot more) and I need my grades to skyrocket. This isn't the only thing I'm cutting out, I'm cutting out my actual, real life friends and their stupid dramas, I'm cutting out a lot of Twitter shit, same with Tumblr, so on and so forth. I'll still be here, the ever-watching eye, it'll just be that my presence won't be as known and recognized. I'm just moving on, I guess. I realize that I need a good future. My back-up plan is writing, so.

ALSO: MASTERCHEF SERIES 3 ENDED AND KATE WON. LIKE, I AM SO NOT HAPPY. (MICHAEL DESERVED TO WIN.) I'M STILL FUMING THAT HAYDEN GOT ELIMINATED BEFOFE ELLIE DID. SHE SCREWED UP SO MUCH, HOW DID SHE STAY. ALL HAYDEN DID WAS ACCIDENTALLY SALT SOME RADISH SHIT, LIKE, NO, HE PRETTY MUCH STRIPPED ON TELEVISION, YOU BETTER DAMN APPRECIATE THAT SHIT. I DID. I DAMN APPRECIATED THAT SHIT. STILL ANGRY BECAUSE MAT LEFT TOO, LIKE. THE REASON WAS SO STUPID. IT'S A FUCKING COOKING SHOW, NOT PRISON. HIS MOM HAD BEEN MISSING FOR 7-8 YEARS, IT WAS MOTHER'S DAY, HOW DO YOU EXPECT A PERSON NOT TO BREAK THE FUCK DOWN?! SO WHAT IF HE HAD A PHONE, SO DID DANI, YOU DID JACK SHIT ABOUT HER. PS: DON'T GIVE A FREAKIN' LACTOSE-INTOLERANT DUDE MILK AND SHIT AND EXPECT HIM TO COOK SOME FREAKIN' ADRIANO ZUMBO-ESQUE THING.

Smile, have a good day unless I don't like you in which I offer the reverse, and remember that I either love or hate you.

-Claire.
Sign up to rate and review this story